Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 23697
-
05-18-20 17:16 #11202Senior Member

Posts: 507This is the girl
This is the girl you speak of.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 16:37 #11201Regular Member

Posts: 3Jessica
Since I am here trying to help I've always wondered does anyone know what happened to Jessica of Barberton she had lots of tattoos and black hair with a nice for Barberton incall and 2 dogs. I saw her a ton for a year then left OH for awhile I have never seen her post again for a long time, Curious if she got out of the game like she planned? Anyone?
-
05-18-20 16:37 #11200Senior Member

Posts: 801Last year
As I posted last year I was beaten and robbed by an Akron couple that got real stupid and kidnapped one of their victims for an ATM run, got the feds involved they're doing 10-25 now!
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
My point, I didn't have an equalizer then and was trapped, I'll never go out unprepared again!
-
05-18-20 16:34 #11199Regular Member

Posts: 3It was not Mia the little spinner girl with a H addiction I had 2 dreams about her before she started getting cash and dash reviews on this forum, This girl is white 5,5 about 120 and has some tats on her chest and arms.
Originally Posted by Pinkumia
[View Original Post]
Current ad I can find.
http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...l/874979871136
-
05-18-20 16:01 #11198Senior Member

Posts: 1296Good For You:
Good Job Guy!
Originally Posted by FairLawn
[View Original Post]
I did the same thing a few years back. Some medium sized twirp tried to accost and rob me, he had a ball bat, Oh and same Shit she was under age yea right. The next thing he knew he was looking down the barrell of a Glock 30 cal. And his whole perspetive of the situation changed. I was trapped in a one way hallway and the only way was past him. I am sure he nor she will ever forget that day. I never saw her post again in this area. I did explain to them that if she did and they tried this again I would come back and really give both of them an attitude adjustment. I am glad you made it out safe without having to fire a shot, that could really be messy. It only happened to me once but if I am ever threatened again I will not hesitate to defend myself. I refuse to get stabbed, beaten or shot by some "A" Hole. Best wishes and have fun and stay safe.
Jimmy:
-
05-18-20 15:53 #11197Senior Member

Posts: 190Cover everything
Her incall is Shitty motel between barberton and Norton.
Originally Posted by ZigBang1
[View Original Post]
Cover with everything.
Just lay there like dead fish.
Very minimum responses.
Possibly with her bf.
When I got to her incall I got usual responses 'my brother is leaning' LOL.
-
05-18-20 14:01 #11196Senior Member

Posts: 29Guys you really should read this, the people she describes we don't want to defend they are monsters. We shouldn't even want them to be on our side of the fence and to be honest this doesn't even effect us good clients. It should be safe for the both of us not just the men.
Originally Posted by BilboshWaggins
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 13:27 #11195Senior Member

Posts: 301Didn't care at all for envy
Doesn't surprise me she's doing this. I saw her about 2 years ago in fair lawn for 60 qv. Her pictures were photoshopped showing a tight body. I get there, get comfortable and she takes her clothes off and she had a very soft, flabby body. Also has a bulbous nose. Her BJ skills were average, and I'm being kind by saying that. Can't believe people like her since I find nothing appealing about her. Can't stand girls that use inaccurate / doctored pics. I posted this review right after I saw her and she sent me a text about it. So yes she reads posts. But I have a burner phone, never let any of these girls to my house so I can post a truthful review without any concern for retaliation. And of course, don't give them your real name and where or what you do for work. I believe many guys make these mistakes and are therefore reluctant to give an accurate negative critique of these girls.
Originally Posted by ElGuapo82
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 10:58 #11194Senior Member

Posts: 768From what I can see she's trying to do more cam stuff. She doesn't post on skip anymore. She will still meet up if you have her number and she feels she's had a good experience with you. There are shady people on all sides of this game. I can't say her site is a bad idea. I'm not sure it will work only because there's more drug use and disorganization on the side of the girls.
Originally Posted by ElGuapo82
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 10:52 #11193Senior Member

Posts: 662Nasty men.
Where would that leave the nasty men? There are probably more of the nasty men than there are the nasty women you refer to. They are not going to stop seeing those women. It's all they have and are probably having to pay a premium even to the nasty women. I can only assume you are not one of the nasty men as you state "we've" got to stop meeting with any nasty women.
Originally Posted by Wingman79
[View Original Post]
But, that's a major part of this forum. The ability to see who the nasty women are so the non-nasty men can avoid. I'm sure the non-nasty men are not meeting with any nasty women reported so as not to have to stop.
Of course, I suppose, it would also depend on ones' definition of nasty. Some fetishes, for instance, would be considered nasty to some. Greek expeditions, for one. However, I can also only assume that you are referring to such as those who are so scabbed you cannot tell where one begins and the other starts. Or those who smell of polluted wharves. Again, there are just as nasty men.
-
05-18-20 10:23 #11192Senior Member

Posts: 662KB ads?
I haven't seen an ad in STG by KB the last few days. Has she popped? Was VB there for the delivery? It will be interesting to see how soon she is back on the scene.
-
05-18-20 10:08 #11191Senior Member

Posts: 553Was that Mia you are talking about? The pic on the URL doesn't look like Mia, anyway welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by FairLawn
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 07:31 #11190Senior Member

Posts: 156Envy
Site is run by Envy. Is she out of the game?
Originally Posted by BilboshWaggins
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 14:57 #11189Regular Member

Posts: 3I have trolled this forum for two years as a local guy that enjoys the hobby, I just made my account to comment on this little girl here.
Originally Posted by AkronGoy
[View Original Post]
Last year I had a dream I went to meet her in the north hill area in a two story house, Led me up the stairs and did a quick LE check by the time my shirt was off a skinny little punk fuck entered the room claiming she was 16 and his little sister (This duo pulled this on many last year then she got picked up and did some time if my forum memory serves me well and It does) I am the wrong motherfucker to fuck with however.
Little boy ate a great straight right followed by a. 38 pointed at his face and I walked out to make a story short.
Avoid this girl at all costs gents, I left the hobby after this experience but I enjoy reading the reviews you guys post like a smut forum I guess.
This couple got over on alot of guys and I remember last year one of you posted they robbed you, Well I guarentee that kid will remember me forever.
-
05-17-20 11:42 #11188Senior Member

Posts: 301Them reviewing us doesn't matter
I always use a burner phone or text app, never give my real name and never let them come to my house. I also never send a picture to them. So there is no way they could identify me. Plus, the last 3 years or so I might see one girl every 6 weeks since the girls lately are fat or disgusting in some way. Not like it was from 2012-2016. There is no reason to give these girls your name, real number, where you work or do for a living. Its also a very bad idea to have them to your place. They and their associates will now know where you live. They might not do anything with that, but its not up to you, its up to her and them. Think about that. Do you give the Starbucks barista this info? A smile from a barista when she hands you your drink has as much intimacy as sex with these girls. Its all superficial enjoyment, these girls only want money and you wouldn't want to have anything more than a few minutes with them. Remember they are complete strangers. Talk to them as you would any other stranger you would meet somewhere.
Originally Posted by BilboshWaggins
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





