Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 836 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 886 936 1336 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11172

    Just getting back in the game any info on this one?


  2. #11171

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by Humengofer  [View Original Post]
    So she's real? Was FS on the table in her condition?
    Definitely FS. Not sure about the third option.

  3. #11170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Kerry:

    Quote Originally Posted by CooterHawk69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this Akron provider. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...d/197513956531.

    Or maybe this one from Canton. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...t/025938066874.

    Or perhaps even this one from Canton. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...e/469552929600.

    One more thing. Has anyone seen Kerry from Canton since this all started. Just wanted to know if she was still clean. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...l/459965309786.
    Kerry just had an add on STG a few days ago.

  4. #11169

    Love the Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterPrey  [View Original Post]
    She is super cute in my opinion. Laid back and reasonable. I love the moose knuckle that she is sporting. All in all a great experience for me.
    I love our guide for a lot of reasons, sometimes simply increasing my Vocabulary. Today's word is Moose Knuckle. I'll save you the effort, here's a link.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ose%20Knuckles

    Your welcome,

    H.

  5. #11168
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterPrey  [View Original Post]
    She is super cute in my opinion. Laid back and reasonable. I love the moose knuckle that she is sporting. All in all a great experience for me.
    So she's real? Was FS on the table in her condition?

  6. #11167
    Quote Originally Posted by CooterHawk69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this Akron provider. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...d/197513956531.

    Or maybe this one from Canton. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...t/025938066874.

    Or perhaps even this one from Canton. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...e/469552929600.

    One more thing. Has anyone seen Kerry from Canton since this all started. Just wanted to know if she was still clean. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...l/459965309786.
    I don't think she ever got clean. She wouldn't take top off and had leggings on recently.

  7. #11166

    Curious

    Anyone have any info on this Akron provider. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...d/197513956531.

    Or maybe this one from Canton. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...t/025938066874.

    Or perhaps even this one from Canton. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...e/469552929600.

    One more thing. Has anyone seen Kerry from Canton since this all started. Just wanted to know if she was still clean. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...l/459965309786.

  8. #11165

    Preggo

    She is super cute in my opinion. Laid back and reasonable. I love the moose knuckle that she is sporting. All in all a great experience for me.

  9. #11164
    Quote Originally Posted by AkronGoy  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed a few weeks ago said she was good. I like her to so if you take the dive please lmk how it went.
    Isn't she the one who was busyed up in Cleveland a year or so ago with some wacko.

  10. #11163

    Recent info?

    I know I have read reviews before. And they were so so.

    Anything new? Any recent visits?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/922620544606

  11. #11162
    Let me know how it turns out if you see her looks cute I wouldn't mind a quick car date.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZigBang1  [View Original Post]
    Saw what looked to me to be a new face. Exchanged a couple of emails and seems legit but very tight lipped with short 3 word replies. Outcall / car dates only. Not a car date fan but might give it a try near the end of the week. Unless someone pulls me back in with their knowledge.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/527893195362

  12. #11161

  13. #11160

    Robbing

    I've seen 2 of the 3 and never had any problems. I think its some goody 2 shoes always posting that shit.

  14. #11159

    Bat shit crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftDrive  [View Original Post]
    So does anyone really know whether Batshit Crazy blond girl performs (I think we all know who she is) or does everyone just avoid? Somewhat intrigued by her and like the look, so thinking about giving it a go. Real?
    She does indeed I have seen her once. Visit was great. She however is insanely hard to get ahold of or else I would have repeated many times by now.

  15. #11158

    Seeking

    Part time hobbyist here. Been out of the game for awhile. Seems like nothing but scams on stg. Any suggestions from seniors. Any help is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape