Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668
    I would bet that she is not real.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen this posted here but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any info on her. Her comms are great and was thinking of toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50076640/

  2. #7120

    Another Amber

    I swear I've seen this posted here but can't seem to find it. Anyone have any info on her. Her comms are great and was thinking of toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50076640/

  3. #7119

    Has anyone been with Kendall brooks

    I sketched out and left waiting 20 minutes on her when 5. 0 rolled in likely on a domestic call. Anyone ever been with her? How was it? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50154234/.

  4. #7118

    Just trying to pay the bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    We haven't played in a awhile..... Let's start off with an easy one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49997853/

    Grain 56.
    Looks like a college girl just trying to pay the tuition.

  5. #7117

    Wow what happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is around, I headed up to see her, but something happened and she went quiet. To her credit she messaged me later to tell me she messed up and apologized. She seems nice.
    She disappeared and comes back 30 lbs heavier? She was a cute spinner? Did she get the Covid 30? LOL.

  6. #7116

    Huge breasts

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    Hmm looks like she raised rates to 120 15 minutes and 150 hhr from 120 hhr.
    Man. Super glad I got to see her before she jumped her rates. It was barely worth it for her old prices, let alone new price's. Her tits are MASSIVE. It's weird though as I kinda got the idea she didn't like them played with. Probably cause every guy she sees plays with them but damn girl, they're HUGE. Of course I was going to play with them. And play with them I did. Prolly spent more time with her breasts than I did the rest of her body. Her BBBJ was nothing to write home about either. I got the sense she was in a hurry so once I got my fill of breast play, I went to town MISH. Finished quickly, cleaned up and put the door I went, never to see her again. And I'm okay with that. Her breasts are awesome though. Wish she liked them played with and wish she didn't get a case of GPS.

  7. #7115

    Tried to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/735861879456

    Anyone know if she is still around?
    Yes she is around, I headed up to see her, but something happened and she went quiet. To her credit she messaged me later to tell me she messed up and apologized. She seems nice.

  8. #7114

    Charlie aka Bellatrix

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/735861879456

    Anyone know if she is still around?

  9. #7113

    Is there a link for her

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Won't find many takers at those rates unless they have a big boob fetish. They are huge.
    Interested.

  10. #7112

    Hazard Pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    Hmm looks like she raised rates to 120 15 minutes and 150 hhr from 120 hhr.
    Won't find many takers at those rates unless they have a big boob fetish. They are huge.

  11. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from her, she is up to no good.

    Stay safe and have fun.
    This is a robbery setup many reports here about them here.

  12. #7110

    Eros Orlando Jasmin

    I was wondering if any of you have ever gone for her? The ads look promising, just trying to do some research before I take the plunge, thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...2.htm?cat=4321

  13. #7109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from her, she is up to no good.

    Stay safe and have fun.
    I've read a few reviews on her in the past about being a thief.

  14. #7108

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS stand for?
    Golden Pussy syndrome.

  15. #7107

    Gps

    What does GPS stand for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape