Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7106

    GPS Gianna big tit

    Hmm looks like she raised rates to 120 15 minutes and 150 hhr from 120 hhr.

  2. #7105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Stay away

    I would stay away from her, she is up to no good.

    Stay safe and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    We haven't played in a awhile..... Let's start off with an easy one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49997853/

    Grain 56.

  3. #7104
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    We haven't played in a awhile..... Let's start off with an easy one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49997853/

    Grain 56.
    LOL that's a fun game!

  4. #7103

    Spot the Pimp

    We haven't played in a awhile..... Let's start off with an easy one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49997853/

    Grain 56.

  5. #7102

    Sam ucf

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy0109  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had checked. Smh.

    Walked in, man comes in after she says brb.

    Should a known.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...676/4074851032
    Yup, sorry to hear. Same thing happened to me back in October. Avoid.

  6. #7101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not even remotely close to schlongwood Ashley.
    Who is this mystery women LOL.

  7. #7100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    I could be wrong

    Thought it looked like her in the face.

    I could be wrong, I've only seen Ashley once and it was a while back. I thought it could have been a skinny version of her.

    No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not even remotely close to schlongwood Ashley.

  8. #7099
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  9. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that is her. She has a tongue piercing and likes to use it. She is a very aggressive with her BBBJ.

    Stay safe and have fun.
    Not even remotely close to schlongwood Ashley.

  10. #7097

    Not Ashley

    That is definitely not Longwood Ashley and Pharma will back me up on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelRod  [View Original Post]
    Is this the former (SW? Longwood Ashley? Someone else?

    Has any one tried this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49733584/

    I told myself in Feb that I was going to somewhat leave the hobby and just see my one AMP girl but the current situation has me extra hungry and refreshing back into former habits. And since I got rid of my fake number app I don't have AlexLynn's number anymore or know if she's even still around. Her and Daisy were my go-to girls. I might pull the trigger on Kitty / Sammy but the combo of the post about LE + a pause in ads and new phone number have me a bit cautious.

  11. #7096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Ashley

    Pretty sure that is her. She has a tongue piercing and likes to use it. She is a very aggressive with her BBBJ.

    Stay safe and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelRod  [View Original Post]
    Is this the former (SW? Longwood Ashley? Someone else?

    Has any one tried this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49733584/

    I told myself in Feb that I was going to somewhat leave the hobby and just see my one AMP girl but the current situation has me extra hungry and refreshing back into former habits. And since I got rid of my fake number app I don't have AlexLynn's number anymore or know if she's even still around. Her and Daisy were my go-to girls. I might pull the trigger on Kitty / Sammy but the combo of the post about LE + a pause in ads and new phone number have me a bit cautious.

  12. #7095

    Which Ashley? Looking for a decent substitute for my old favs

    Is this the former (SW? Longwood Ashley? Someone else?

    Has any one tried this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49733584/

    I told myself in Feb that I was going to somewhat leave the hobby and just see my one AMP girl but the current situation has me extra hungry and refreshing back into former habits. And since I got rid of my fake number app I don't have AlexLynn's number anymore or know if she's even still around. Her and Daisy were my go-to girls. I might pull the trigger on Kitty / Sammy but the combo of the post about LE + a pause in ads and new phone number have me a bit cautious.

  13. #7094
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy0109  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had checked. Smh.

    Walked in, man comes in after she says brb.

    Should a known.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...676/4074851032
    Sorry that happened to you. I believe she has many bad reviews for just that on here.

  14. #7093
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    This morning I contacted this one and asked for a current photo. What I get is a location with call me when your here. I replied not what I asked for. (I remembered a previous report about bait and switch after I had texted her) I get a variation of the ad pic. I replied so not you then. She then tries to call me twice. Then she texts fuck your mom. My reply I already fucked yours. Blocked her after that. Had some fun though.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1805498
    You are right!! Those are pics of an asian model named Suki Shuangfeng. Tons of fake ads out there for sure.

  15. #7092

    Another fake ad

    This morning I contacted this one and asked for a current photo. What I get is a location with call me when your here. I replied not what I asked for. (I remembered a previous report about bait and switch after I had texted her) I get a variation of the ad pic. I replied so not you then. She then tries to call me twice. Then she texts fuck your mom. My reply I already fucked yours. Blocked her after that. Had some fun though.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1805498

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape