Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,941 to 26,955 of 41288
-
05-17-20 18:36 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 909Pretty sure we all got got like that LOL
I seen her walking down fox. She truly has a nice big jiggly bottom, so after a little discussion, politely kick her out, she was walking the pave, and wanting bedroom prices. Out of her mind. Hate when ugly chicks act like they're all that. I'd understand that sort of attitude from sexy 8-10/10 but from ugly chicks got me baffled. Don't care how feiwndly they may seem, first chance they get they will dash with coinage.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale01
[View Original Post]
Most times doesn't even make sense if they already doing a little something you might as well finish the deed, like what else you had to lose? Besides someone who will never pick you up again.
-
05-17-20 16:17 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 1170This girl is very high-minded
I asked her to send me a pic so I know pics are current. I just wanted to see if she would do it. I knew her review wasn't good. I offered her 80 for a qv-again, just to see what she would do and she proceeded to tell me, after accepting the offer and after I requested pic, that she didn't send pics to cheap dates. I then said to her if I do an hour date, will she send the pic and of course, she goes dark. She told me before going dark that I should read her great reviews so you know I had to screenshot the previous review in order to bring her butt down to size! SMH.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 15:47 #14346Senior Member

Posts: 48Warning Jayla / Jay
This is my own fault and I definitely know better and should have rtff. I was even super apprehensive the whole time, but I let her super chill attitude and demeanor still sway me. So after work I went on a little cruise over by the APM for some headache relief and there I see Jayla strolling so I swoop in. After the formalities are taken care of we discuss what I'm looking for and price we take a little drive cause I wasn't comfortable going to her room. She gets to work and after about 10 minutes or so says the center consul was hurting her so I suggested we upgrade to FS since Jr was wanting to keep going but she didn't. We agreed and I climbed over to take of business and put some spit on the jimmy. She stopped me right there and said she doesn't do the spit thing and to just go back to her room. So reluctantly I go, and here's where I messed up. She already had the money and said I'm going to go up and wave you in cause my roommate is there. So wait. And wait. And wait until I finally call her and was like wth. She said she had waved me up and to give her a moment and she's come back down. 10 minutes later I decided to take the loss and head out. 6 lighter. Stay away from this one. All the bad reviews are here for a reason and I just dropped the ball.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/127099516301
-
05-17-20 13:45 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 122Rikki was such a gem
I had one visit with her and man she was the sweetest person. Great kisser and when they eyes looked up at you, it was hard not to feel yourself fall for her a bit. Had I. It been married at the time I could easily have tried to make her my pretty woman. I know it wouldn't have happened but dam she was awesome.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 12:40 #14344Senior Member

Posts: 1170Not to mention
Her prices go from 70 to 80, and now 90! Who's paying these prices for non-stellar services!
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 11:40 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 347Chloe
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/misschlo...ksonville-3543 Is there any info on this one. Her last review was on 2016 but she shows as active now.
-
05-17-20 08:59 #14342Senior Member

Posts: 286Beautiful girl
I didn't realized that it's anniversary of her being gone when I posted. Thanks for this pix. She was a sweetheart and this is how I remembered her. Thanks for sharing. In such of another Rikki. SXY.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 07:03 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 1246Those Eyes
Such a rare gem. I'm lucky to have had my cock shooting big loads of cum between those pretty eyes as they looked up at me. Amazing!
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 06:31 #14340Senior Member

Posts: 228Thank you BOB
This is exactly as I remember her.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 06:08 #14339Senior Member

Posts: 780The eyes have it!
Originally Posted by Gene485
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 05:41 #14338Senior Member

Posts: 228Rikki
Rikki was a wonderful woman with amazing eyes, and terrific skills We all miss her.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 05:18 #14337Senior Member

Posts: 1840Great review
Now this is how a review should be written! Has all the preterite info and lets you know the finer points. I've always wondered about this girl and now there's no need to wonder any longer. Based on KODs post Layla more than likely will be a hard pass. This is a big reason I really like this site, saves you not only time but your hard earned cash as well. Thanks for the post JD.
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 05:17 #14336Senior Member

Posts: 84My ATFs
Miss you Rikki.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 04:56 #14335Senior Member

Posts: 780Pretty girl!
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
Today is the second anniversary of Rikki's passing.
-
05-17-20 04:52 #14334Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for dreams or advice with couple
Hi guys, any dreams about this couple? If anyone has any dreams with this couple please let me know or pm me! Thanks and be safe out there!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/542875385873










Reply With Quote






