Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,956 to 26,970 of 41300
-
05-17-20 13:45 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 122Rikki was such a gem
I had one visit with her and man she was the sweetest person. Great kisser and when they eyes looked up at you, it was hard not to feel yourself fall for her a bit. Had I. It been married at the time I could easily have tried to make her my pretty woman. I know it wouldn't have happened but dam she was awesome.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 12:40 #14344Senior Member

Posts: 1170Not to mention
Her prices go from 70 to 80, and now 90! Who's paying these prices for non-stellar services!
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 11:40 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 347Chloe
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/misschlo...ksonville-3543 Is there any info on this one. Her last review was on 2016 but she shows as active now.
-
05-17-20 08:59 #14342Senior Member

Posts: 286Beautiful girl
I didn't realized that it's anniversary of her being gone when I posted. Thanks for this pix. She was a sweetheart and this is how I remembered her. Thanks for sharing. In such of another Rikki. SXY.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 07:03 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 1247Those Eyes
Such a rare gem. I'm lucky to have had my cock shooting big loads of cum between those pretty eyes as they looked up at me. Amazing!
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 06:31 #14340Senior Member

Posts: 228Thank you BOB
This is exactly as I remember her.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 06:08 #14339Senior Member

Posts: 780The eyes have it!
Originally Posted by Gene485
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 05:41 #14338Senior Member

Posts: 228Rikki
Rikki was a wonderful woman with amazing eyes, and terrific skills We all miss her.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 05:18 #14337Senior Member

Posts: 1840Great review
Now this is how a review should be written! Has all the preterite info and lets you know the finer points. I've always wondered about this girl and now there's no need to wonder any longer. Based on KODs post Layla more than likely will be a hard pass. This is a big reason I really like this site, saves you not only time but your hard earned cash as well. Thanks for the post JD.
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 05:17 #14336Senior Member

Posts: 84My ATFs
Miss you Rikki.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 04:56 #14335Senior Member

Posts: 780Pretty girl!
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
Today is the second anniversary of Rikki's passing.
-
05-17-20 04:52 #14334Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for dreams or advice with couple
Hi guys, any dreams about this couple? If anyone has any dreams with this couple please let me know or pm me! Thanks and be safe out there!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/542875385873
-
05-16-20 23:12 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 286Rikki look alike
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/583173095933
This chick look similar to our late beloved Rikki. Man, only if she's a real provider.
-
05-16-20 23:10 #14332Regular Member

Posts: 4Info?
Any info on this one?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/044137771959
-
05-16-20 20:49 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 909Welp a decent experience
Pretty Decent:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/159871543187
Seen this 1 about a week ago. I was a little bit skeptical, for a while to see this one. Yet she started to post way better pictures then her last. Also Seems somebody else was always taking a picture. So handler was possibility. Yet pulled the latch and down the rabbit hole I went. Pictures are kinda accurate, she looks like a MILF, yet short LOL. If she was a tad bit taller she be a MILF. The pics don't really show she got huge knockers, and a real phat booty, yet all this on a small frame. So it was confusing like where all this came from LOL. So huge knockers so a little sag, but not bad they wasnt pancaked. Thick hips and a something in the trunk.
Cool down to earth. No drama (considering I severely cut her on price) face looks like pics though. Very thin face. Nothing fake I inspected. So on to the BBBJ, not bad she thought she was doing a good job, it was decent enough, I was focus more on the knockers should of slip him between them. Yet on to mish. I Start going doing my thing. OK this is where it gets weird. I don't do the grind on top type of mish more like just pound away type. So I noticed after a while, by the way view was nice, good thing about little chicks can bend them in the perfect positions. Well anywho after grabbing the knockers and all that I noticed. Everytime I thrust out I see something pink like clinging to my "son". In my mind I'm like WTF is that. I'm not talking about the walls gripping its I can't even explain it so that almost made go gummy. So I turned her over she was working it throwing it back. So I finished. Was decent I won't repeat though. Nothing wrong was decent but good to just sample I guess. (that thing is probably why I won't repeat LOL). So all and all MILF vibe just short, nice body, cool person. YMMV.
Honorable mention:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/869399424010
Seen her, a while back nice big booty. Seems she only prefers doggy for qv. Yet when from behind she reachs unders and grabs massage ya nuts, which was magical LOL. She really is little and cute though. She got a snapchat which you can see her twerking and what not. She travels between here and Georgia, so who knows when she might leave.











Reply With Quote





