Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7924
-
05-17-20 17:17 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 44On the look out
So I know everyone is starting to get the itch now and looking for AMPs. However, if you know where to look you will find. Since this whole thing started, I noticed that Massage Connection has been opened during the mornings and into the early afternoons. I know it is not Asian, but it still a rub. Now I have reviewed the place in the past, but I have heard from some people that you may find what you are looking for. Just not for me on that day. However, I believe it maybe by appointment only as so that way they can stay low key. Good luck and happy hunting!
-
05-16-20 20:13 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 47Beach and Meridian
Meridian closed in February after supposed landlord tensions. Too bad, it was a decent AMP close to my work.
Originally Posted by JohnnySable
[View Original Post]
Just drove A1 A, from port south. Still nothing happening. I'm dying. I would take a legit massage right now, forget any extras. Not ready to try the STG girls, one of the reasons AMPs do okay is that you get a relatively clean table, and generally a decent rub. Some of the girls in the past have been great about working out kinks. One time, I had a girl wrap my head up in a towel, said she was going to fix my neck. Said, relax. I was thinking, well here's where she snaps my neck and takes my credit cards. But she did some type of move that loosened my neck up perfectly. Cracked a bunch of times and hen she smoothed out the wrinkles. Big tip on that one.
-
05-15-20 22:55 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 32I haven't seen anything open beachside either and I drove by Meridian on us1 the other day and it looks like they have shut down.
Originally Posted by Putzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 19:52 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 435Any signs of life locally?
Anyone see any signs of life at the local AMPs yet? I see some talk going on in Orlando. I drove by Tokyo in Cocoa and the place on Merritt Island on SR3 near Target tonight, but no signs of life at either place. My yellow fever is starting to get serious. Need a fix soon.
-
05-08-20 22:32 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 70Sophie at Doll House (Orlando)
I'm from over here in the Melbourne area, but have a taste for sexy Brazilian women. Since we don't have many options these days, I've recently been connected with Sophie over at Doll House in Orlando. If you enjoy sensual body rubs and Latin women, she is the girl for you. She is clean, sober, and knows how to please. It is not a discount experience, so be prepared to drop a couple of coins, but it is worth every cent. Without going into details, I can tell you she is real, her photos are accurate, and she is a good combination of personality, beauty, and pleasure. Also on a side note, she is on snapchat and onlyfans. I reccomend being a patron of hers on at least one of those platforms as well. She is very active and easy to contact.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/155368
-
05-08-20 07:22 #4349Regular Member

Posts: 22Anything open?
Dying for a playful massage. Is anything open around the Port / Cocoa Beach? Thanka fellas.
-
05-06-20 13:12 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 33Mm
Went by 4 AMPs today and they were all still closed. Out of curiosity I checked MM and they look to be open. I haven't heard much about them lately. I'm sure nothings changed. Had anyone been there lately?
-
05-04-20 00:55 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 1755Smh
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
You do realize that a link for Krys's Serenity Room was sitting on the top of this thread since 4-22-20 when you posted your question.
Originally Posted by Mlb954
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 22:06 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 72Link for this service provider?
Anyone got a link?
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 11:35 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 98Krys
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mass...j/310937745165
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 11:23 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 232Serenity room
Is there a link or something.
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 07:02 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 155Serenity room
Very. Within a week or so.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 15:31 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 300How recent?
Define recently.
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 14:17 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 2964I'm just sayin'
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Even for a fake ad, it looks like a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 14:03 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 822Porno screen shot
This ad or ones like it show up everywhere with photos with this studio massage parlor background. I've seen many of these movies on PornMD. Easy to spot this fake.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






