Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 529 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4354

    On the look out

    So I know everyone is starting to get the itch now and looking for AMPs. However, if you know where to look you will find. Since this whole thing started, I noticed that Massage Connection has been opened during the mornings and into the early afternoons. I know it is not Asian, but it still a rub. Now I have reviewed the place in the past, but I have heard from some people that you may find what you are looking for. Just not for me on that day. However, I believe it maybe by appointment only as so that way they can stay low key. Good luck and happy hunting!

  2. #4353

    Beach and Meridian

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySable  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything open beachside either and I drove by Meridian on us1 the other day and it looks like they have shut down.
    Meridian closed in February after supposed landlord tensions. Too bad, it was a decent AMP close to my work.

    Just drove A1 A, from port south. Still nothing happening. I'm dying. I would take a legit massage right now, forget any extras. Not ready to try the STG girls, one of the reasons AMPs do okay is that you get a relatively clean table, and generally a decent rub. Some of the girls in the past have been great about working out kinks. One time, I had a girl wrap my head up in a towel, said she was going to fix my neck. Said, relax. I was thinking, well here's where she snaps my neck and takes my credit cards. But she did some type of move that loosened my neck up perfectly. Cracked a bunch of times and hen she smoothed out the wrinkles. Big tip on that one.

  3. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see any signs of life at the local AMPs yet? I see some talk going on in Orlando. I drove by Tokyo in Cocoa and the place on Merritt Island on SR3 near Target tonight, but no signs of life at either place. My yellow fever is starting to get serious. Need a fix soon.
    I haven't seen anything open beachside either and I drove by Meridian on us1 the other day and it looks like they have shut down.

  4. #4351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Any signs of life locally?

    Anyone see any signs of life at the local AMPs yet? I see some talk going on in Orlando. I drove by Tokyo in Cocoa and the place on Merritt Island on SR3 near Target tonight, but no signs of life at either place. My yellow fever is starting to get serious. Need a fix soon.

  5. #4350

    Sophie at Doll House (Orlando)

    I'm from over here in the Melbourne area, but have a taste for sexy Brazilian women. Since we don't have many options these days, I've recently been connected with Sophie over at Doll House in Orlando. If you enjoy sensual body rubs and Latin women, she is the girl for you. She is clean, sober, and knows how to please. It is not a discount experience, so be prepared to drop a couple of coins, but it is worth every cent. Without going into details, I can tell you she is real, her photos are accurate, and she is a good combination of personality, beauty, and pleasure. Also on a side note, she is on snapchat and onlyfans. I reccomend being a patron of hers on at least one of those platforms as well. She is very active and easy to contact.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/155368

  6. #4349

    Anything open?

    Dying for a playful massage. Is anything open around the Port / Cocoa Beach? Thanka fellas.

  7. #4348

    Mm

    Went by 4 AMPs today and they were all still closed. Out of curiosity I checked MM and they look to be open. I haven't heard much about them lately. I'm sure nothings changed. Had anyone been there lately?

  8. #4347

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a link?
    You do realize that a link for Krys's Serenity Room was sitting on the top of this thread since 4-22-20 when you posted your question.

  9. #4346

    Link for this service provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Recently had my first visit with Krys in her serenity room. All the positive things previously reported are spot on. Very nice and friendly. Only downside as reported before is you only get a he. BUT its the best one youll probably ever get.
    Anyone got a link?

  10. #4345

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or something.
    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mass...j/310937745165

  11. #4344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Serenity room

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Recently had my first visit with Krys in her serenity room. All the positive things previously reported are spot on. Very nice and friendly. Only downside as reported before is you only get a he. BUT its the best one youll probably ever get.
    Is there a link or something.

  12. #4343

    Serenity room

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Define recently.
    Very. Within a week or so.

  13. #4342

    How recent?

    Define recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Recently had my first visit with Krys in her serenity room. All the positive things previously reported are spot on. Very nice and friendly. Only downside as reported before is you only get a he. BUT its the best one youll probably ever get.

  14. #4341

    I'm just sayin'

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she understands what a Nuru massage is! Again, I'm not complaining, but I'm pretty sure this does not fall under the definition of Nuru!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/275904122052
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    This ad or ones like it show up everywhere with photos with this studio massage parlor background. I've seen many of these movies on PornMD. Easy to spot this fake.
    Even for a fake ad, it looks like a lot of fun!

  15. #4340

    Porno screen shot

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she understands what a Nuru massage is! Again, I'm not complaining, but I'm pretty sure this does not fall under the definition of Nuru!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/275904122052
    This ad or ones like it show up everywhere with photos with this studio massage parlor background. I've seen many of these movies on PornMD. Easy to spot this fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape