Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 17953
-
05-14-20 12:20 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 182LOL well I am not crazy.
The BDSM thing really isn't, but that's good to know. The ad just seemed "off" in some way, and the phone number appearing and disappearing made me skeptical. I was a little concerned about Uncle LEO. Thanks for the green light. Will explore and advise.
Originally Posted by JamesRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 12:07 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 177Crazy
No such thing as crazy in this hobby Vetlot27! I've seen her, not a BDSM session though, she has posted several ads with different names and services. She can certainly do the dirty talk if that's your thing. She has a couple of barking dogs, those drove me crazy so I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 11:12 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 60Alea love
Alea love is working for a local pizza place.
Originally Posted by TomCat111
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 23:40 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 65Any info
Any info on these two. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/835756163369.
Have a hankering for two so need info on them. Are pics accurate? White gal looks a little heavy? PM if you want.
-
05-13-20 21:49 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 182Ok, your going to think I'm crazy.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/d...u/204260553871
BUT, does anyone have any info at all on her?? Something about her look. Has me going!! WAS posting with a 530 (Northern Calif) area code, but now is just posting with a stupid email option. More trouble than its worth??
-
05-13-20 21:30 #4928Banned Member

Posts: 108Kelsey's #
859-538-6663 I think this might be it.
-
05-13-20 21:23 #4927Banned Member

Posts: 108Bad link
The link didn't post but I got ahold of. She's that Megan ***** Wich she is a ***** I didn't bother meeting up with her. I haven't met up with any of these hoes in weeks. Or a month. They just aren't worth it.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 21:08 #4926Regular Member

Posts: 23Out of work dancers
Anyone have contact info for any out of work dancers that want to do some private shows? DM some info. Thanks in advance.
-
05-13-20 20:31 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 85She is cute. Any contact info?
Originally Posted by Ffboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 16:42 #4924Regular Member

Posts: 4Info please
Anyone have any information on anything available in the Berea area or willing to travel that far? Preferably without me having to take out a second mortgage. Any and all info is greatly appreciated.
-
05-13-20 16:07 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 571Kelsey's info
Just search up my old posts for her links. I've only known her to advertise on STG which I linked several times in the past.
-
05-13-20 16:02 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 571Lmao
Now that's some funny shit LOL.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 14:11 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 111Jamie or Alea
Does anyone know what happened to Jamie (tall spinner) and Alea Love?
Everyone's mileage may very but I had some amazing times with each of them. I've been out of the scene for awhile and familiar faces would be nice.
-
05-13-20 12:51 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 87Kelsey
Kelsey is brunette with red dye. Cute pleaser off waller. Idk who the blonde is.
-
05-13-20 08:47 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 327Lol
Sorry I messed up your deflection attempt!
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





