Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 658 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    Never made a contribution, but wants to swap UTRs.

    Remember when guys coming to this board would post actual reviews before they even thought of trying this shit.
    It results in endless e mails and in the end. The information you already have, is common on the board, provider lives way out of your range or otherwise useless information. 90% of what I know and do is posted.

  2. #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Evers signed into law that all massage providers must be licensed back in February. I know in some places police did some sweeps and started enforcing it (Green Bay for sure). IL has the same law in effect for some time. That is why when there is a massage parlor bust, one woman is cited for prostitution but three others are nailed for practicing massage without a license. I think the ladies will have their certified and fluent with English friends take the test for them.
    What are you talking about? That law has been in effect since 2009. It takes way more than taking a test to get a license in WI. https://www.massageliabilityinsuranc...-requirements/ Madison is willing to look the other way as a way to keep them off the streets, but that could change at any time. Right now, the cops only seem to react to complaints. I had the misfortune of being in one when the city inspector showed up to check their license. The masseuse came back and said that they had given her 2 days to prove that she had a license. A month later, they had replaced both girls. This is what changed by Evers https://www.jsonline.com/story/commu...n/4273083002/. so now, towns will be able to shut down a place immediately instead of giving them time to get their paperwork, which usually just resulted in the AMPs changing girls but not practices, which limited the ability to arrest people. Now, if a town wants, they can pass an ordinance to immediate shut down any place that can't immediately show a valid license. Which means instead of a single state law, every town may adopt their own rules. I would definitely learn the rulkes in whatever town you visit an AMP in.

  3. #5273

    Normal

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I'm not happy with the reopening plan. Looks like it can easily be delayed at any point. Effectively, I don't think things will get back to "normal" until later in the year (if that).

    How are you doing any M&G? What about hotels?
    We won't be back to the normal we were accustomed to for at least a year (or 2 or 3). We need an effective vaccine for 330 million people and perhaps 2 doses each, or highly effective therapeutics in mass quantities. The American people are getting impatient, but the virus isn't. We can re-open things. The question is how large an increase in cases and deaths will we tolerate? A 10% jump seems tolerable. Surpassing our worst days may result in another shutdown. We appear to be nowhere near the end. We'll have a flu season during the winter. Let's hope it's not historically severe.

  4. #5272

    Two posts, both asking questions, but hey he has an UTR for swap.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintKiller123  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. I can swap UTR with you.
    Never made a contribution, but wants to swap UTRs.

    Remember when guys coming to this board would post actual reviews before they even thought of trying this shit.

  5. #5271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2017  [View Original Post]
    LICENSED massage. Do you really think that these girls have actual licences from WI?
    Evers signed into law that all massage providers must be licensed back in February. I know in some places police did some sweeps and started enforcing it (Green Bay for sure). IL has the same law in effect for some time. That is why when there is a massage parlor bust, one woman is cited for prostitution but three others are nailed for practicing massage without a license. I think the ladies will have their certified and fluent with English friends take the test for them.

  6. #5270

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2017  [View Original Post]
    LICENSED massage. Do you really think that these girls have actual licences from WI?
    No, I know I have had many, a non licensed massage. But I thought some did. Plus, I can't believe that the "spas" that want to be non erotic, would not just get it, and save a lot of bs for themselves. I just heard massage. My bad.

  7. #5269
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the worry is, as I thought massage is ok, per state rules.
    LICENSED massage. Do you really think that these girls have actual licences from WI?

  8. #5268

    Not the only one

    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely crazy if you think you are the only one she has offered this to and why would you think she has kept distance from anyone if she's offering an incall. I've heard the "just for you" speech with people I would see weekly just to read that most of the board has the same privilege. Everything is at a risk, Wash up after, sanitize and you've done all you can.
    Oh I know I am not the only one and not some "special client". The phone lines hadn't been working for awhile and the site has been closed. Was surprised to get connected and got her personal phone number once she knew who I was as someone who has been visiting for 2+ years. She mentioned she only gave massages to a few people so I know it's not the typical work load.

  9. #5267

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Packman12  [View Original Post]
    The Spa I go to in Brighton has been closed for awhile but I tried to call since google said they were open. Connected me with the owner who I have had many massages with before with great times. Mentioned she does incalls at her place for a massage and it has me tempted. Same rates and probably more relaxed and roaming allowed in her home but I wonder if its too soon to try. I assume she has been keeping a decent distance from people since she offered me this as a regular and she mentioned plans for May 18 is an open. Is it worth it since I am itching to get a massage.
    You're absolutely crazy if you think you are the only one she has offered this to and why would you think she has kept distance from anyone if she's offering an incall. I've heard the "just for you" speech with people I would see weekly just to read that most of the board has the same privilege. Everything is at a risk, Wash up after, sanitize and you've done all you can.

  10. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Ok BTT you do not speak very good English. You should put your effort into getting better women and allowing them to do BB.

    Like they do out west in California and Nevada. Your agency is not very good.
    Damn brother. Easy. It's guys like you that ruin it for everyone. Don't be an a-hole. I know we pay a lot of our hard earned money for some good booty. And, if they don't perform to your liking, then look elsewhere. But, they're people and not just a sex doll.

  11. #5265
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy6828  [View Original Post]
    BTT.

    My experience was different with Shine. Long rim, Cim, BBBJ was really great. If you want this, go to her.
    Ok BTT you do not speak very good English. You should put your effort into getting better women and allowing them to do BB.

    Like they do out west in California and Nevada. Your agency is not very good.

  12. #5264
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    She's not bad. What turns me off is her selling points as if that's going to have guys flock to her. IE deep throat, wet sheets, etc. Her persona seems full of shit. I bet you she doesn't deliver on what she sells, nothing more than a bait-and-switch, JMO.
    Yes, she does promise the sun, earth, moon and stars. But there are a few of factors that led me to believe she was real. The pictures are not TGTBT, she is not at all vulgar in her ad and she lists an actual location.

  13. #5263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Anita Hill's daughter to me LOL.
    She's not bad. What turns me off is her selling points as if that's going to have guys flock to her. IE deep throat, wet sheets, etc. Her persona seems full of shit. I bet you she doesn't deliver on what she sells, nothing more than a bait-and-switch, JMO.

  14. #5262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Your immune system attacks you. Well, more specifically, it attacks the virus, which unleashes the mechanism that kills you. But the end result is you basically drown in your own fluids. So why in the fuck would anyone want to take something that BOOSTS that? I'm no doctor, but I'm a mechanic, and I know what happens when you boost an engine!! More air, more fuel, more power, faster car / truck / motorcycle / boat / airplane.

    So boost your immune system and you have more anti-bodies, more fluid, more damage, faster death. Yeah, I'll pass on that.
    LMAO as in Laughing my ass off LOL.

  15. #5261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's how she spells it. She also lists Ashley as a name.

    Has anyone seen this lady? She seems interesting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/49725376/
    Looks like Anita Hill's daughter to me LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape