Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7369
-
05-17-20 13:49 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 340There?
If I interpolate, you seen her outside of the workshop? Nice!! I did not know she offered take out. FML.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 12:18 #3618Regular Member

Posts: 1Sara Magic Spa
I recently talked with Sara. She said she was closed during the quarantine. But she will open once the stay at home order is lifted. She will only be taking 3 customers per day by reservation only. She said this will be more safer for everybody.
-
05-17-20 11:55 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 2192Most girls in Madison post here:
Originally Posted by EricAndr326
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/
Also, known as STG for short.
It's sort of the new Backpage, but better (in that you can refine your search by age, race, etc).
A few post here as well:
https://tryst.link/
The other sites (escortfish, escortindex, rubmaps) are all derivative cesspools. Note, when I said STG is better than BP, I don't mean the quality of girls available. In almost every respect, that's worse. STG is also a cesspool. It's just not a derivative cesspool. LOL.
-
05-16-20 16:52 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 2192I never saw her there. But I agree, super fun. Very much worth a visit.
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 16:50 #3615Regular Member

Posts: 4Recommendations
I haven't done a whole lot of this stuff in Madison so I am not sure where is a good place to look besides the general google searches, anyone have some suggestions such as sites or contacts, or any other details / info on where to find this type of stuff? You can pm me.
-
05-16-20 15:37 #3614Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161Sasha
As far as Iknow she is not in the busieness any longer. She doubt had the kid in Dec 2019.
Originally Posted by EricAndr326
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 13:05 #3613Regular Member

Posts: 4Sasha
Is she still open for business? Also could someone pm contact info from any of the girls who used to be at GC who are independent now? Who still works on State Street these days?
Originally Posted by JoeMomma1954
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 09:57 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 340Lucinde-GC
Did any of you slayers ever see Lucinde at the old Canyon? She was only there I think, like a month, but she was my Friday treat for a couple weeks and then, was gone. She was not as young as most and had glasses. But she was fun.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 09:52 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 340Also. BTW
Texting worked at two places. I do believe calling is your best bet! 665 does not text me back. Cherry, for some reason, cannot be texted by google voice, on my phone anyway. FH opens Thursday, so I hear. Verona may open in a week or so, so I hear.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 09:49 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 340Soft opening.
Its true. I hit a discussed AMP yesterday, and she said while she massaged, that her phone was blowing up, but she didn't want to take too many calls. Afterward, I went and tried Cherry's door and it was locked and dark. But I don't doubt that someone was in the back. Though therapeutic only, that massage was fantastic. As it always has been. I was trying to go good girl and bad girl, but Cherry would not let me in. LOL It was also mentioned that if you do get an appt, park away from AMP so no attention is drawn. Not sure what the worry is, as I thought massage is ok, per state rules.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 00:13 #3609Regular Member

Posts: 1Canyon Girls in IL
Yuna & Violet are still active do doubles as escorts in IL Bloomington and they are making a lot of $$ there. A website they post their tour on google it easy to find xoxo.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 20:46 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 57Call or text their numbers, they may not be in all day since they are taking appointments.
Originally Posted by Badger6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 14:25 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 56Tried all of these places today. Not answering and doors are locked.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 14:23 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 1291Yuna and Crystal
I used to see Yuna and Crystal (Felicty Arts) at Grand Canyon. I USD to have their post GC contact info, but had to delete it to minimize risk of significant other finding it. If anyone has their contact info, and an update please provid. PM is fine too.
Thank You.
-
05-15-20 07:34 #3605Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161Sasha
If she is the baby faced one with big boobs and a little chunky, she had a kid.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




