Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4432

    Ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMakers  [View Original Post]
    Provided this is true, which I'm having a hard time believing in this day and age, the events you describe do not make her "very smart", that is definately not the issue.
    Seriously dude just go get an escort.

  2. #4431

    Jfc

    Quote Originally Posted by Regjoe732  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. First time poster here. Too rich not to tell.

    Hello.

    First time poster here. Re Cici9812: https://www.seeking.com/member/decc4...a-65e2d6a985ea..

    There is a long story behind this one. She pulled down her earlier profile as Ciciann00 in Thurmont and has re-emerged here as Cici9812: https://www.seeking.com/member/decc4...a-65e2d6a985ea.

    Watch out. She is very smart. Took me for a total of 10 k aver the past year or so. She is originally from Waldorf and has an old SA profile in Hughesville too as babycici00: https://www.seeking.com/member/88fbe...8-0fd6dfead138.

    I originally met her on SA 18 months ago (her original profile is long gone). We lost touch after the first month. Then I had text from her like 12 months ago, that she was stranded in Houston (1000 miles displaced) and needed to get home away from a "bad man" she had met. I fell for it. The saga began. Anyway. We had a couple of quick dates last year. I fell in love and then sort of adopted her. She took hundreds and thousands from me as gifts without even seeing me (my fault). The relationship was on and off for a year. It's a constant sob story. I even bought her a cheap car last November. While this was going on, last Winter she common law married some twenty two year old drug addict kid. I believe they live in south central PA, at least based on here two Facebook accounts.

    Just this weekend she contacted me texting she needed $300 so she could leave the kid, to pay him off as he was holding her against her will. I paid it! And then various other expenses this week until yesterday. Total of 1. 5 K.

    Live and learn! Fortunately I can absorb the loss.

    She will try to sell you pics and will tell you anything! Yesterday she had me try to meet her in Waldorf. In the morning her, her car had a blow out (unbelievable) and I actually paid $100 to her. Then I got to the house in Waldorf yesterday. The house looked deserted. But she was texting me saying she was inside, arguing with the owner for rent and asking me for to Apple Pay her hundreds before she could come out. I finally wised-up and drove off after texting her for 30 minutes.

    All I can say gents is watch out. She has a sweet little bod. And is extremely smart. And an incredible con. Live and learn. I'm just happy to be free of it.

    Nice to be sharing!

    RegularJoe (at Battle of Tours).
    Provided this is true, which I'm having a hard time believing in this day and age, the events you describe do not make her "very smart", that is definately not the issue.

  3. #4430

    She scammed me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Regjoe732  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. First time poster here. Too rich not to tell.

    Hello.

    First time poster here. Re Cici9812: https://www.seeking.com/member/decc4...a-65e2d6a985ea..

    There is a long story behind this one. She pulled down her earlier profile as Ciciann00 in Thurmont and has re-emerged here as Cici9812: https://www.seeking.com/member/decc4...a-65e2d6a985ea.

    Watch out. She is very smart. Took me for a total of 10 k aver the past year or so. She is originally from Waldorf and has an old SA profile in Hughesville too as babycici00: https://www.seeking.com/member/88fbe...8-0fd6dfead138.

    I originally met her on SA 18 months ago (her original profile is long gone). We lost touch after the first month. Then I had text from her like 12 months ago, that she was stranded in Houston (1000 miles displaced) and needed to get home away from a "bad man" she had met. I fell for it. The saga began. Anyway. We had a couple of quick dates last year. I fell in love and then sort of adopted her. She took hundreds and thousands from me as gifts without even seeing me (my fault). The relationship was on and off for a year. It's a constant sob story. I even bought her a cheap car last November. While this was going on, last Winter she common law married some twenty two year old drug addict kid. I believe they live in south central PA, at least based on here two Facebook accounts.

    Just this weekend she contacted me texting she needed $300 so she could leave the kid, to pay him off as he was holding her against her will. I paid it! And then various other expenses this week until yesterday. Total of 1. 5 K.

    Live and learn! Fortunately I can absorb the loss.

    She will try to sell you pics and will tell you anything! Yesterday she had me try to meet her in Waldorf. In the morning her, her car had a blow out (unbelievable) and I actually paid $100 to her. Then I got to the house in Waldorf yesterday. The house looked deserted. But she was texting me saying she was inside, arguing with the owner for rent and asking me for to Apple Pay her hundreds before she could come out. I finally wised-up and drove off after texting her for 30 minutes.

    All I can say gents is watch out. She has a sweet little bod. And is extremely smart. And an incredible con. Live and learn. I'm just happy to be free of it.

    Nice to be sharing!

    RegularJoe (at Battle of Tours).
    Out of exactly $1. Yes she's cute, especially if you like the spinners. Her approach with me was straight to pic selling. Wanted $$ before sending the pictures so I sent her $1. Then she ghosted. Dude. If she wants to work that hard for $1, then she earned it. Unfortunately for her, her cashapp gave up what I think is her real name. Wasnt worth the $1 to threaten her with it but I have a bunch of info if anyone wants it.

    She's a scammer for sure. Not sure I'm willing to talk to a 1-poster about it though. If any seniors want to weigh in though, I'll listen.

    BF.

  4. #4429

    Lovingyouproperly (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Lovingyouproperly (https://www.seeking.com/member/ea78a...7-e1c431356a3a).

    Be wary of this one, folks. This new profile favorited me and says she's located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; however, I know for a fact that someone is creating multiple user accounts (at least 3 others) using the exact same photos I attached below. I always block anyone using those pics, suspecting either a scam or that she's getting her accounts consistently reported then taken down. Even if she were real, she's not my type at all.

    I wish I could paste the old links down, but blocking someone on SA means the account is forever invisible on your end. So they could very well be deleted anyway, but just wanted to give a heads up. Be cautious, stay safe, and cheers all!
    And again, if you see this pics in an SA profile, I strongly encourage to avoid / block. Definite getting scam vibes (or at least someone who wants 3+ accounts for whatever bizarre reason).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lovingyouproperly2.jpg‎   Lovingyouproperly3.jpg‎  

  5. #4428

    Agreed. Total Scammer. Long Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4320...2-db1d17c5aa16

    Thurmont, MD.

    Agreed to a minor amount for a couple of pics to validate. Then she ghosted.
    Hey there. First time poster here. Too rich not to tell.

    Hello.

    First time poster here. Re Cici9812: https://www.seeking.com/member/decc4...a-65e2d6a985ea..

    There is a long story behind this one. She pulled down her earlier profile as Ciciann00 in Thurmont and has re-emerged here as Cici9812: https://www.seeking.com/member/decc4...a-65e2d6a985ea.

    Watch out. She is very smart. Took me for a total of 10 k aver the past year or so. She is originally from Waldorf and has an old SA profile in Hughesville too as babycici00: https://www.seeking.com/member/88fbe...8-0fd6dfead138.

    I originally met her on SA 18 months ago (her original profile is long gone). We lost touch after the first month. Then I had text from her like 12 months ago, that she was stranded in Houston (1000 miles displaced) and needed to get home away from a "bad man" she had met. I fell for it. The saga began. Anyway. We had a couple of quick dates last year. I fell in love and then sort of adopted her. She took hundreds and thousands from me as gifts without even seeing me (my fault). The relationship was on and off for a year. It's a constant sob story. I even bought her a cheap car last November. While this was going on, last Winter she common law married some twenty two year old drug addict kid. I believe they live in south central PA, at least based on here two Facebook accounts.

    Just this weekend she contacted me texting she needed $300 so she could leave the kid, to pay him off as he was holding her against her will. I paid it! And then various other expenses this week until yesterday. Total of 1. 5 K.

    Live and learn! Fortunately I can absorb the loss.

    She will try to sell you pics and will tell you anything! Yesterday she had me try to meet her in Waldorf. In the morning her, her car had a blow out (unbelievable) and I actually paid $100 to her. Then I got to the house in Waldorf yesterday. The house looked deserted. But she was texting me saying she was inside, arguing with the owner for rent and asking me for to Apple Pay her hundreds before she could come out. I finally wised-up and drove off after texting her for 30 minutes.

    All I can say gents is watch out. She has a sweet little bod. And is extremely smart. And an incredible con. Live and learn. I'm just happy to be free of it.

    Nice to be sharing!

    RegularJoe (at Battle of Tours).

  6. #4427

    Lovingyouproperly

    Lovingyouproperly (https://www.seeking.com/member/ea78a...7-e1c431356a3a).

    Be wary of this one, folks. This new profile favorited me and says she's located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; however, I know for a fact that someone is creating multiple user accounts (at least 3 others) using the exact same photos I attached below. I always block anyone using those pics, suspecting either a scam or that she's getting her accounts consistently reported then taken down. Even if she were real, she's not my type at all.

    I wish I could paste the old links down, but blocking someone on SA means the account is forever invisible on your end. So they could very well be deleted anyway, but just wanted to give a heads up. Be cautious, stay safe, and cheers all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lovingyouproperly1.jpg‎  

  7. #4426
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog  [View Original Post]
    I met her. Well, a platonic m&g. No cost. Her profile pics are definitely her. If she sent you others I can verify them via DM if you want. Her ass is fairly large, and she has a belly. I have her number too. After our meet she agreed to a real meet next week for 300. I should a tried for lower. Anyway, let me know if you have specific questions.

    BF.
    Thanks for the Intel. Doesn't sound appealing as I'm not into big butts. Her pofile pics looked good but I know pics can be deceiving. I had an image in my head of how she should look like (which was nice and petite) but also wondered why she'd put "average" as her body type so I tried to look for hints / indication of fatness (if the body is obscured, I usually look at the arms or legs for indication). I will see it I can get a M&G with her to check her out myself and see if that body is tolerable. Thanks again for the intel.

  8. #4425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Hungwell

    I tried to reply back. How did it go?

  9. #4424
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/072cc...e-2243aebd55dd

    Hi all! Poster from the NoVA board. Anyone has any Intel on this SB? Chatted with her for couple weeks and many lengthy chats that lasted hours. She kept saying she's very interested in meeting but everytime I bring up the subject of meeting up, she would keep dodging the question or come up with excuses. She wouldn't exchange number either. Looks like a time hours and can't verify of the photos are real either since she wouldn't exchange phone number. I still hope that she is the one on the photo and that she does eventually want to meet but I think we've all see too many time wasters like this one. Just want to see who might have experience with her. Thanks.
    I met her. Well, a platonic m&g. No cost. Her profile pics are definitely her. If she sent you others I can verify them via DM if you want. Her ass is fairly large, and she has a belly. I have her number too. After our meet she agreed to a real meet next week for 300. I should a tried for lower. Anyway, let me know if you have specific questions.

    BF.

  10. #4423
    Nope Totally different girl. She deactivated a few weeks ago. I think her previous sucker came back.

    Here was the last profile she had. I dont know if she deactivate or blocked me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f55bc49-316e-498b-ae16-f785894d4d11

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]

  11. #4422

    411 on Ashleigh Belle

    https://www.seeking.com/member/072cc...e-2243aebd55dd

    Hi all! Poster from the NoVA board. Anyone has any Intel on this SB? Chatted with her for couple weeks and many lengthy chats that lasted hours. She kept saying she's very interested in meeting but everytime I bring up the subject of meeting up, she would keep dodging the question or come up with excuses. She wouldn't exchange number either. Looks like a time hours and can't verify of the photos are real either since she wouldn't exchange phone number. I still hope that she is the one on the photo and that she does eventually want to meet but I think we've all see too many time wasters like this one. Just want to see who might have experience with her. Thanks.

  12. #4421

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    See the attached screenshots. I laughed way harder than I should have at this recent development, haha! So she read my message / joke and promptly blocked me. Where's their sense of humor these days?
    I just messaged her and asked is "that you Emily". I guess I am a little bored!

  13. #4420

    DancerHope99

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive and seems nice, but she has a BF at school and is looking for platonic only. Has trouble getting out during the lockdown because mom monitors her.

  14. #4419

    New profile

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing her months ago before I had to cut her off after cops were asking about her in my office because her BF and roomates were drawing heat. After a brutal cut off, she contacted me a couple of days ago randomly after months of no contact, trying to get me to pay for her new apartment. I check SA and find she is back. She was last active back in September and had 5 daddies at the same time plus a BF, said to each of us we were exclusive. Be Careful with this one. She is a pathological liar and pretty sure suffers from Covert Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She lied about only have one SD, She lied about having a BF, Wanted one guy to meet her BF and lie to his face about fucking, She lies about never having money and tries to guilt you into giving more, She lies about not doing drugs, Everything with her is a lie. She will meet you, love bomb you, take you for everything you got, then leave and move on to the next sucker. Everything is passive aggressive and its more about power than money. She will try and get you to take her on shopping dates, trips, car shopping, other shit, on top of the allowance. This is all done passive aggressively and sometimes even when your already balls deep. She got the last SD to buy her boobs. Got one guy to divorce his wife. ETC. Sex is good, you can tell she is faking it but good. She will hang with you for hours, wine, dine, get you to buy her stuff, fuck you for 10 minutes, then roll out real quick. Its like having a dramatic nightmare GF or WIFE. Allowance starts off kind of reasonable but before you know it, your out thousands, you stand up for yourself and she treats you like shit, and then she is gone on to the next sucker. She looks good but put on a little weight since her pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f55b...6-f785894d4d11
    Is this her new profile?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25f6a...b-f053da4455cb

  15. #4418

    RE: PrincessBrendaxo

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, had a "sixth sense" feeling that was the case. Like I said, I never reached out or did much of a background check but enjoyed the pics nonetheless. I considered asking if she's the real Emily Knight just to poke fun, though I doubt I'll get any response from her other than a block, haha!
    See the attached screenshots. I laughed way harder than I should have at this recent development, haha! So she read my message / joke and promptly blocked me. Where's their sense of humor these days?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PrincessBrendaxo1.jpg‎   PrincessBrendaxo2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape