Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4417

    In-person meetups

    Hi Everyone,

    I retired my SA account some time ago. I would like to get back in, but don't want to spend the $90/ month (or whatever it is now) if nobody is meeting in-person anyway. I know that mileage may vary, but are girls generally doing in-person meetups now, or insisting on virtual?

  2. #4416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Anyone


  3. #4415

    Figures

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJerkman  [View Original Post]
    Comes back with an Instagram model from LA. TGTBT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Google image search comes back that the pics are Emily Knight from California. Most likely a fake. https://saveig.org/tagged/emilyknight.tv/
    Yeah, had a "sixth sense" feeling that was the case. Like I said, I never reached out or did much of a background check but enjoyed the pics nonetheless. I considered asking if she's the real Emily Knight just to poke fun, though I doubt I'll get any response from her other than a block, haha!

  4. #4414

    Funny and sexy

    Hey team,

    I think the frost is breaking, bills are due and the fish are starting to nibble. Any intel on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25f6a...b-f053da4455cb

    Waste of timers:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e273...9-0f37b69b9c94 online.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c91e...3-02419db1c10f not meeting up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5bf5...7-83c2c3f56be3 scammer.

    The others deleted there profile.

    Thanks much!

  5. #4413

    Md babe

    Hi Team,

    Chatting with this young lady, does anyone have any intel on her to share? TIA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2e4c...3-c24f8640d865

    Thanks much and keep fishing!!

  6. #4412

    RE: PrincessBrendaxo

    Real? I think NOT!

    https://www.wallpics.net/emily-knight-20/

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c269...9-8f774f823218

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! She looks uber hot. She's very new. Is she real? I doubt it, but maybe.

  7. #4411

    PrincessBrendaxo

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Been a slow Monday and was perusing SA before coming across this one (https://www.seeking.com/member/6c269...9-8f774f823218). Seems way TGTBT, but if she's real then hot damn is she a shameless, kinky bombshell. A couple pics of hers had me chuckling, but I've not reached out. Still taking a break from this hobby yet figured I'd share for everyone's enjoyment.
    Photo match yields this:

    https://twitter.com/emilyknighttv

    Very hot, but in Hollywood.

  8. #4410

    Fake

    Google image search comes back that the pics are Emily Knight from California. Most likely a fake.

    https://saveig.org/tagged/emilyknight.tv/

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Been a slow Monday and was perusing SA before coming across this one (https://www.seeking.com/member/6c269...9-8f774f823218). Seems way TGTBT, but if she's real then hot damn is she a shameless, kinky bombshell. A couple pics of hers had me chuckling, but I've not reached out. Still taking a break from this hobby yet figured I'd share for everyone's enjoyment.

  9. #4409

    Google Image search

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Been a slow Monday and was perusing SA before coming across this one (https://www.seeking.com/member/6c269...9-8f774f823218). Seems way TGTBT, but if she's real then hot damn is she a shameless, kinky bombshell. A couple pics of hers had me chuckling, but I've not reached out. Still taking a break from this hobby yet figured I'd share for everyone's enjoyment.
    Comes back with an Instagram model from LA. TGTBT.

  10. #4408

    College Park Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Been a slow Monday and was perusing SA before coming across this one (https://www.seeking.com/member/6c269...9-8f774f823218). Seems way TGTBT, but if she's real then hot damn is she a shameless, kinky bombshell. A couple pics of hers had me chuckling, but I've not reached out. Still taking a break from this hobby yet figured I'd share for everyone's enjoyment.
    Thanks! She looks uber hot. She's very new. Is she real? I doubt it, but maybe.

  11. #4407

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I also posted this in the northern VA forum. Almost got had by this one. She was down with BBFS with a 300 a week allowance. I did a google search of her pic, and came back to a gamer model. I ask her to sent a selfie of her wavering her hand. That's the last I hear of her.

    http://www.seeking.com/member/e5bf5f...7-83c2c3f56be3
    I can confirm she's a scam. Had something set up with her tomorrow. She got all chatty today then asked for a Target / Walmart gift card to help with groceries. Said no, haven't heard from her since. Waste of time.

  12. #4406

    PrincessBrendaxo

    Been a slow Monday and was perusing SA before coming across this one (https://www.seeking.com/member/6c269...9-8f774f823218). Seems way TGTBT, but if she's real then hot damn is she a shameless, kinky bombshell. A couple pics of hers had me chuckling, but I've not reached out. Still taking a break from this hobby yet figured I'd share for everyone's enjoyment.

  13. #4405

    Google image search

    I also posted this in the northern VA forum. Almost got had by this one. She was down with BBFS with a 300 a week allowance. I did a google search of her pic, and came back to a gamer model. I ask her to sent a selfie of her wavering her hand. That's the last I hear of her.

    http://www.seeking.com/member/e5bf5f...7-83c2c3f56be3

  14. #4404

    Lovelychrissyxx

    I should post this in York PA thread, but they don't have a SA subthread. Lovelychrissyxx she has that office secretary look. Only physical flaw is her stomach it was a little flabby, but not big. Her damage was $300 with dfk, BBBJ, and cfs. Her BBBJ was great and she was tight. The big negative was that she was all business. She was more business then half the escorts I have met. She was in and out of my hotel within an hour. I might repect, but who knows.

    http://www.seeking.com/member/f4b184...2-fcb131be16e4

  15. #4403

    Your right

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Nova Forum has multiple posts about this time waster.

    Even though you made some rookie mistakes, the fact that you had a meet with her is something though I think if you give 600 then you will find many who'd come.

    I personally stay away from these GPS time-wasters. Plenty of fish in the pond that have much better value.
    Most will meet up for 300-400. I am use to paying 600-1000 with the high end escorts. I have time now so starting to focus my time on SA. I will save my money for the next pornstar that stop by this area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape