Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 868 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 17953
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4948

    Sign me up

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.

    My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!

    They do all but greek.

    Treat them good guys!
    I'd love to put some cash in those ladies pockets. A refreshing change from the poor choices out there. PM me the contact info, and any details you may have.

  2. #4947

    Alex Redhead

    Guys be careful. I went to see her and she had sores on her ass and refused to pet me take a peak at the package at that moment I just took my money and left.

    http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/...n/661394855619

  3. #4946

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I see Tiny advertising. Know her pics are kinda old. Anyone dreamed with her lately? Thinking about trying that out tonight. In the mood for a short girl. Thanks in advance.
    She sent me a photo and let's just say the photos posted are very old, she is not the rose she posts.

  4. #4945

    Tiny

    I see Tiny advertising. Know her pics are kinda old. Anyone dreamed with her lately? Thinking about trying that out tonight. In the mood for a short girl. Thanks in advance.

  5. #4944

    Count me in

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.

    My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!

    They do all but greek.

    Treat them good guys!
    Would love to give them a shot too!

  6. #4943
    Very interested. Would love contact info. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.

    My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!

    They do all but greek.

    Treat them good guys!

  7. #4942

    Info please

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.

    My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!

    They do all but greek.

    Treat them good guys!
    Looks good.

  8. #4941
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.

    My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!

    They do all but greek.

    Treat them good guys!
    Can you send me her contact info please, sent you a PM.

  9. #4940

    Yeah, I just had to clean out my inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by PotShop421  [View Original Post]
    Where are they posting? Your inbox is full.
    They are trying to get started.

    I'm me and I will send contact information.

  10. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.

    My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!

    They do all but greek.

    Treat them good guys!
    Where are they posting? Your inbox is full.

  11. #4938

    Sorry, I've been out of pocket. Here's the pics

    I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.

    My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!

    They do all but greek.

    Treat them good guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 92980781_532271767432553_7369692361246375936_n.jpg‎   97235134_867236347093499_3325899520130154496_n.jpg‎   97974846_241808980363100_6341608595108397056_n.jpg‎   97067049_237236044232956_5509060821507899392_n.jpg‎   97293392_288278822200262_2366013508165828608_n.jpg‎  


  12. #4937
    I would love to dream with Alea. I've called several times but have never gotten a callback. Is she still in the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyDark52  [View Original Post]
    Alea love is working for a local pizza place.

  13. #4936

    Pixie

    Anybody have any info on pixie?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNjEzNjA0OTA5ZDdkMmFmZjYwZGY3ODc0OGE3NzNiN2VlMmM4ZTA.jpg‎   TOTEwMzliNDg1MTA4M2NhZDM3MWExMDQzMWZlZmUwODhhYmQ0ZA.jpg‎  

  14. #4935

    I highly recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/835756163369.

    Have a hankering for two so need info on them. Are pics accurate? White gal looks a little heavy? PM if you want.
    I've had Joy as a single and had both once. Joy is one of my favorites. She's up for anything. And enjoys being spanked. India is larger than her photo but she is willing to do whatever you want. An hour with the two of them was not long enough. I really needed more time.

    Joy hosts out of their apt and it is a great location. Both are emotive and moan wonderfully.

  15. #4934

    Please tell me she's a delivery driver.

    Quote Originally Posted by KyDark52  [View Original Post]
    Alea love is working for a local pizza place.
    Sooooooooo many old school porn scenes to reenact.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape