Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7370
-
05-15-20 07:34 #3605Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161Sasha
If she is the baby faced one with big boobs and a little chunky, she had a kid.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 22:44 #3604Regular Member

Posts: 24I would if I could. She was damn good too.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 22:44 #3603Regular Member

Posts: 24She was such a charm at 120,300 is overkill. I could see 150 for an hour. Oh well.
Originally Posted by FishDude55
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 22:15 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 327Speaking of which, whatever happened to Sasha from there? It was probably 2 yrs ago now, I saw her a couple times at GC, then at her place. Then it sounded like she went dark or got out of the game.
Originally Posted by FishDude55
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:00 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 57You got a CBJ, why unhappy?
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
Also 66x5 across the way is taking appointments as is Sara magic hands, any word on the offerings there? I would like a BJ or at least to see some tits. Pickings are slim so if its going to be an older gal I want more than just a handshake.
Anybody know of other places doing appointments on on the low walkins?
-
05-14-20 20:39 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 2192I liked Bri at $120 per hour. $300? Fuck, why not go see Yuna?
Originally Posted by FishDude55
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:39 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 78She isn't my cup of tea either. Lackluster and bland
She's on P411 as Mandy, wants 300 for a hour, definitely not worth it in my opinion, based on her bland performances. Maybe she puts more effort and excitement into it since she's charging $$$ , but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by FezDispenser
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 18:59 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 374Cherry
Ya I got the strangest covered blow job there. She used a piece of plastic food covering about a foot square. Left unhappy. Would NOT REPEAT! Blame that one on the little head. Fuckin thing. Curb.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 16:58 #3597Regular Member

Posts: 24Bri went independent?
I miss Bri. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea but she sure was mine. I'd love to become a regular of hers.
Originally Posted by FishDude55
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 18:30 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 57Cherry
Sounds like cherry is doing appointments. Anybody know what's on the menu there?
-
05-12-20 12:39 #3595Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161SJ Watertown
Went to check it out today. Waste of time, Massage was ok but not even close to touching the boys. Save your money.
-
05-09-20 20:30 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 78Some were providers before working for Canyon
A few of the girls there were established providers before work for the fat guy. Toni (Tori P) and Violet were already seeing people before working there. Guess they figured the money would be easy there, even splitting with the owner. Eventually, they get sick of the owner it seems and move on, Yuna, Crystal (Felicity) and Bri and Jacinda. Are independent as well now.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 20:21 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 78He advertises on Craigslist too
He puts a ad on Craigslist under gigs and domestic services looking for body rubs ladies.
Originally Posted by WiscoDuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 14:16 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 2192Have you met Allexsya? Or been there recently?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Last person I saw there was Lexi, which was my second visit seeing her. First visit I met her and we got a hotel. That first visit was awesome. The second one, massive disappointment. She claimed it had to do with being at State St. But we were supposedly alone. So either she lied about that or there's surveillance cameras.
I'll never go there again.
-
05-09-20 13:41 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 1146The Canyon economic model
I think they understand exactly what they're doing. Factor in the tips and the fact that the fat guy's cut covers the safe-ish location and marketing, and the money's not quite as lousy. Meanwhile, it's an easy way to build up a base of hand-picked clients they are comfortable with who they can keep seeing when they eventually go indy. A few Canyon alums are among the savviest providers I've ever met.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





