Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 492 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3605
    Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 161

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwlgn309  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of which, whatever happened to Sasha from there? It was probably 2 yrs ago now, I saw her a couple times at GC, then at her place. Then it sounded like she went dark or got out of the game.
    If she is the baby faced one with big boobs and a little chunky, she had a kid.

  2. #3604
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    I liked Bri at $120 per hour. $300? Fuck, why not go see Yuna?
    I would if I could. She was damn good too.

  3. #3603
    Quote Originally Posted by FishDude55  [View Original Post]
    She's on P411 as Mandy, wants 300 for a hour, definitely not worth it in my opinion, based on her bland performances. Maybe she puts more effort and excitement into it since she's charging $$$ , but I doubt it.
    She was such a charm at 120,300 is overkill. I could see 150 for an hour. Oh well.

  4. #3602
    Quote Originally Posted by FishDude55  [View Original Post]
    A few of the girls there were established providers before work for the fat guy. Toni (Tori P) and Violet were already seeing people before working there. Guess they figured the money would be easy there, even splitting with the owner. Eventually, they get sick of the owner it seems and move on, Yuna, Crystal (Felicity) and Bri and Jacinda. Are independent as well now.
    Speaking of which, whatever happened to Sasha from there? It was probably 2 yrs ago now, I saw her a couple times at GC, then at her place. Then it sounded like she went dark or got out of the game.

  5. #3601
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Ya I got the strangest covered blow job there. She used a piece of plastic food covering about a foot square. Left unhappy. Would NOT REPEAT! Blame that one on the little head. Fuckin thing. Curb.
    You got a CBJ, why unhappy?

    Also 66x5 across the way is taking appointments as is Sara magic hands, any word on the offerings there? I would like a BJ or at least to see some tits. Pickings are slim so if its going to be an older gal I want more than just a handshake.

    Anybody know of other places doing appointments on on the low walkins?

  6. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by FishDude55  [View Original Post]
    She's on P411 as Mandy, wants 300 for a hour, definitely not worth it in my opinion, based on her bland performances. Maybe she puts more effort and excitement into it since she's charging $$$ , but I doubt it.
    I liked Bri at $120 per hour. $300? Fuck, why not go see Yuna?

  7. #3599

    She isn't my cup of tea either. Lackluster and bland

    She's on P411 as Mandy, wants 300 for a hour, definitely not worth it in my opinion, based on her bland performances. Maybe she puts more effort and excitement into it since she's charging $$$ , but I doubt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FezDispenser  [View Original Post]
    I miss Bri. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea but she sure was mine. I'd love to become a regular of hers.

  8. #3598

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like cherry is doing appointments. Anybody know what's on the menu there?
    Ya I got the strangest covered blow job there. She used a piece of plastic food covering about a foot square. Left unhappy. Would NOT REPEAT! Blame that one on the little head. Fuckin thing. Curb.

  9. #3597

    Bri went independent?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishDude55  [View Original Post]
    A few of the girls there were established providers before work for the fat guy. Toni (Tori P) and Violet were already seeing people before working there. Guess they figured the money would be easy there, even splitting with the owner. Eventually, they get sick of the owner it seems and move on, Yuna, Crystal (Felicity) and Bri and Jacinda. Are independent as well now.
    I miss Bri. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea but she sure was mine. I'd love to become a regular of hers.

  10. #3596

    Cherry

    Sounds like cherry is doing appointments. Anybody know what's on the menu there?

  11. #3595
    Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 161

    SJ Watertown

    Went to check it out today. Waste of time, Massage was ok but not even close to touching the boys. Save your money.

  12. #3594

    Some were providers before working for Canyon

    A few of the girls there were established providers before work for the fat guy. Toni (Tori P) and Violet were already seeing people before working there. Guess they figured the money would be easy there, even splitting with the owner. Eventually, they get sick of the owner it seems and move on, Yuna, Crystal (Felicity) and Bri and Jacinda. Are independent as well now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I think they understand exactly what they're doing. Factor in the tips and the fact that the fat guy's cut covers the safe-ish location and marketing, and the money's not quite as lousy. Meanwhile, it's an easy way to build up a base of hand-picked clients they are comfortable with who they can keep seeing when they eventually go indy. A few Canyon alums are among the savviest providers I've ever met.

  13. #3593

    He advertises on Craigslist too

    He puts a ad on Craigslist under gigs and domestic services looking for body rubs ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoDuck  [View Original Post]
    He was pulling them off SA.

  14. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I think they understand exactly what they're doing. Factor in the tips and the fact that the fat guy's cut covers the safe-ish location and marketing, and the money's not quite as lousy. Meanwhile, it's an easy way to build up a base of hand-picked clients they are comfortable with who they can keep seeing when they eventually go indy. A few Canyon alums are among the savviest providers I've ever met.
    Have you met Allexsya? Or been there recently?

    Last person I saw there was Lexi, which was my second visit seeing her. First visit I met her and we got a hotel. That first visit was awesome. The second one, massive disappointment. She claimed it had to do with being at State St. But we were supposedly alone. So either she lied about that or there's surveillance cameras.

    I'll never go there again.

  15. #3591

    The Canyon economic model

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Wow. One girl told me he takes half. So for $120 / hour, the girl gets $60. They must not realize what they could be making independently. Well, I guess they do eventually. LOL.
    I think they understand exactly what they're doing. Factor in the tips and the fact that the fat guy's cut covers the safe-ish location and marketing, and the money's not quite as lousy. Meanwhile, it's an easy way to build up a base of hand-picked clients they are comfortable with who they can keep seeing when they eventually go indy. A few Canyon alums are among the savviest providers I've ever met.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape