rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 978 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3536

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49933195/

    Had this for lunch a couple of days ago. BBFS. 7. Looks 7, skill 6, attitude 9. Not a bad looking girl except for the stupid face tattoo. Plump, firm body and a nice, tight, shaved kitty. Great a $$! Decent and safe I call and takes directions well, I might repeat but I'd rather see her friend who is there as well, I get bored with providers pretty quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Where's this face tattoo? She apparently knows it's a turn-off to some people as she's really doing a good job hiding it on her LC ad. I guess it's not TOO big, unless she's Photoshopped something ridiculous out of her ad photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago and would not repeat. Not due to the face tat, although it's absolutely horrible. (The fact that a girl who looks like she was a cutey a few years ago could due that to her face is really all you need to know) But the bummer is a I'm just a bbjcim guy. That's my thing. Nothing I like better than a chick who loves sucking my rod whilst having me fondles her tits and slit. She would not let me touch her tits. First time I'm seeing her and she's half out of it saying "you know I don't like that, I've told you that before. " I somehow got myself to nut and go her out of my car as quickly as possible.
    Something or someone must have gotten to this chick because all her recent ads are gone now. Damn, I really wanted to discover what all the face tattoo talk was about. I always wanted to fuck the bearded lady at the road side carnivals, too, so I think I could have handled a little ink on a young hard body. LOL.

  2. #3535

    Melissa the Sl*t

    That girl Melissa is the bomb. She is, simply put, a sl*t who likes to fuck and decided to make some money while she's at it. 80-120 price range. She likes to be called names and just owns it. If you call her a wh*re, she'll just laugh and take it as a compliment, LOL. She comes across to me as a SW with in call pricing, but who cares. I thought she was a fun experience. Her head game could use some improvement but she takes direction well so I'm going to take her to skool on that. Cute little booty, medium tight pussy. Not much of a kisser so semi-GFE. Doesn't have any current ads up but the number hasn't changed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46980871/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melissa 2.jpg‎  

  3. #3534

    Park and 19

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She will be available tomorrow and Saturday on the beach near Treasure Island.
    It's not going to be the beach after all. Going to be near Park and 19.

  4. #3533

    She will be available tomorrow and Saturday on the beach.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    One of the UTR's I ok know has a room all weekend this coming weekend at our favorite Extended Stay on Ulmerton. PM for details. Scheduled early to reserve your time. Haha.
    She will be available tomorrow and Saturday on the beach near Treasure Island.

  5. #3532

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago and would not repeat. Not due to the face tat, although it's absolutely horrible. (The fact that a girl who looks like she was a cutey a few years ago could due that to her face is really all you need to know) But the bummer is a I'm just a bbjcim guy. That's my thing. Nothing I like better than a chick who loves sucking my rod whilst having me fondles her tits and slit. She would not let me touch her tits. First time I'm seeing her and she's half out of it saying "you know I don't like that, I've told you that before. " I somehow got myself to nut and go her out of my car as quickly as possible.
    I banged her in every position I could think of and sounded in her face. Don't know what happened with you.

  6. #3531
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Where's this face tattoo? She apparently knows it's a turn-off to some people as she's really doing a good job hiding it on her LC ad. I guess it's not TOO big, unless she's Photoshopped something ridiculous out of her ad photos.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago and would not repeat. Not due to the face tat, although it's absolutely horrible. (The fact that a girl who looks like she was a cutey a few years ago could due that to her face is really all you need to know) But the bummer is a I'm just a bbjcim guy. That's my thing. Nothing I like better than a chick who loves sucking my rod whilst having me fondles her tits and slit. She would not let me touch her tits. First time I'm seeing her and she's half out of it saying "you know I don't like that, I've told you that before. " I somehow got myself to nut and go her out of my car as quickly as possible.

  7. #3530

    Lsme

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTitLover  [View Original Post]
    May go for the trifecta this weekend. Aya, whose back in Tampa, Ashley, who apparently has found herself a phone (likely for just a few days, we'll see) and LilsexyMe, whose in town .
    LSME same gal. Dam I been looking and thought she was off the radar. She in the Tampa / Pete area?

  8. #3529

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    You guys are tempting me to see Raine again, last time late last year she was looking a lot older extremely sickly skinny and it had been a year since I saw her before that. Although the time with her was relaxing I though this would be the last time as she was going down hill and fast.

    Did she rebound and clean up a little?
    Yes, great BBBJ and guaranteed to make sure you get hard to fuck 120 hour.

    Safe clean room off Ulmerton Clearwater close to 275.

    727-228-483 sex.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/49978364/

  9. #3528

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Annie for the first time. She's a nice friendly girl, petite, good hygiene, and had a safe clean in-call location in an apartment off of 4th St North. She does have some signs of drug use but not terrible -- something about her somewhat mottled skin tone mostly. She just looks a little beat up.

    I am having a hard time writing this review because while I have nothing bad to report, I'm not sure I'll go back personally. I think I'm spoiled with my favorite (who is unfortunately on vacation), so take my review for what it's worth. I suspect many guys would be perfectly happy with her.

    If you're interested in a girl who will get straight to the task at hand, then Annie is a good choice. She wasted no time getting naked and going straight for the BBBJ. She was ok with DFK but not really into it. She does aim to please and took direction well. One negative was that I wanted to CIM but she didn't catch. As soon as I started to nut, she pulled away. WTF? I think that's the reason I might not go back. She was down for CFS but that's not what I was after tonight. Instead, I got her in the 69 position and DATY while she BBBJ. If I had gone for CFS and nutted in the bag, I probably would have felt a little better about my experience tonight because I'd have never known about the lack of catch. YMMV.

    I'd say if you're going to see Annie, go for the $80 QV price and you'll get your money's worth. I paid the $120 HH price and didn't feel like I quite got my money's worth. Not a bad time; just not a spectacular time for the money spent. She'd be easily worth $50-60 on the street. $80 for her Incall location is fine. HH and HR prices should be reserved for girls who can give you a good GFE experience with a nice massage. I don't think enough of these girls get that when you're paying for more than a QV that many guys are looking for a little more of a GFE experience.

    Will I go back? Maybe, but if I do, it will be at the QV rate. Should you go see Annie? Sure, if you like getting down to business and don't care about the whole GFE / massage aspect.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/45073024/
    Agree with all the above. Very accurate. Rent is due so she is anxious to meet and make some cash. Great performer. She was a little high but that just improved her enthusiasm. She's put on some weight and has grown her boobs from AA to A cups from the pictures in her ads. Beautiful ass for bending her over. DTs the dick like she hasn't eaten lately. You can pound her and she'll fuck you back for 80-100 range. Probably worth a rinse and repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49971194/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6f834978a387cedc2a6b1573cf7c7ad8_f.jpg‎  

  10. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHopeForMe  [View Original Post]
    Thunder link doesn't work. Updated one or pics? I couldn't find anyone under corybeth.
    It looks like escort alligator has been having its links re directed to Eros right now. But the search function still works. Just search for Cory. She is corybethh on Twitter.

  11. #3526

  12. #3525

    3 favs

    May go for the trifecta this weekend. Aya, whose back in Tampa, Ashley, who apparently has found herself a phone (likely for just a few days, we'll see) and LilsexyMe, whose in town .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aya.jpg‎   kat.jpg‎   lilsexyme.jpg‎  

  13. #3524

    Face tat

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49933195/

    Had this for lunch a couple of days ago. BBFS. 7. Looks 7, skill 6, attitude 9. Not a bad looking girl except for the stupid face tattoo. Plump, firm body and a nice, tight, shaved kitty. Great a $$! Decent and safe I call and takes directions well, I might repeat but I'd rather see her friend who is there as well, I get bored with providers pretty quickly.
    Where's this face tattoo? She apparently knows it's a turn-off to some people as she's really doing a good job hiding it on her LC ad. I guess it's not TOO big, unless she's Photoshopped something ridiculous out of her ad photos.

  14. #3523
    Quote Originally Posted by TB1225  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing Raine for years she is a sweet gal and great provider. However, the candy has often gotten the best of her over the past couple of years which brings out the crazy ass side of her but never a problem while visiting. Last time I saw her she was staying at some dudes trailer in Largo and was tweaking hard but the visit was great. I paid 60 for hh and tapped out after 45! Hopefully she has cleaned up somewhat because she is a really sweet southern chick.

    .
    You guys are tempting me to see Raine again, last time late last year she was looking a lot older extremely sickly skinny and it had been a year since I saw her before that. Although the time with her was relaxing I though this would be the last time as she was going down hill and fast.

    Did she rebound and clean up a little?

  15. #3522
    Thunder link doesn't work. Updated one or pics? I couldn't find anyone under corybeth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape