Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 978 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 14667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3522
    Thunder link doesn't work. Updated one or pics? I couldn't find anyone under corybeth.

  2. #3521

    Avoid Corybeth

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rida/tampa/499

    I got taken. First time in over 15 years.

    So first off, I enjoy BBBJ. I won't even start a visit if that option is off the table.

    This visit started fine. She is pretty, a little trashy (but I love that), and got naked quick. I then saw her opening the condom package. I asked if we could do the oral without a cover. She responded with "ooh, would you go down on me without protection?" To which I put her on the bed and licked her kitty. I THOUGHT that took care of that. We then laid down and she was trying to put the condom on my limp member. I told her it wouldn't work and that I was leaving.

    The donation was dropped on the table before the "fun" began.

    After I got up, she got up and lunged for the money. I'm embarrassed that she caught me off guard. I only got 20 back. We had words, she tried to say that I attempted to force her into unprotected sex. NOT THE CASE. I was already leaving.

    This chick might be YMMV, but literally the first time in 15 years. Never a problem. Be careful with her, you don't want to be around when karma arrives. And it always comes back.

  3. #3520

    Pretty good FS

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49933195/

    Had this for lunch a couple of days ago. BBFS. 7. Looks 7, skill 6, attitude 9. Not a bad looking girl except for the stupid face tattoo. Plump, firm body and a nice, tight, shaved kitty. Great a $$! Decent and safe I call and takes directions well, I might repeat but I'd rather see her friend who is there as well, I get bored with providers pretty quickly.

  4. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by TB1225  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing Raine for years she is a sweet gal and great provider. However, the candy has often gotten the best of her over the past couple of years which brings out the crazy ass side of her but never a problem while visiting. Last time I saw her she was staying at some dudes trailer in Largo and was tweaking hard but the visit was great. I paid 60 for hh and tapped out after 45! Hopefully she has cleaned up somewhat because she is a really sweet southern chick.

    .
    That's about the time I stopped seeing her when she moved to the trailer from. The hotels. Stiller the best feeling cat o ever had though.

  5. #3518

    Been Raine for years.

    I been seeing Raine for years she is a sweet gal and great provider. However, the candy has often gotten the best of her over the past couple of years which brings out the crazy ass side of her but never a problem while visiting. Last time I saw her she was staying at some dudes trailer in Largo and was tweaking hard but the visit was great. I paid 60 for hh and tapped out after 45! Hopefully she has cleaned up somewhat because she is a really sweet southern chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    She been at it far longer than that it's been years since I sa w her but back then it was $80 hh I believe. Worth every penny.
    .

  6. #3517

    Dee

    Dee touts headache as best in town and in communications BBBJCIMWS.

    Can't find anything on her. Is she a street walker? Is BBBJ skills legit, claims to DT?

    PM if you must.

    No full smiles in any pic. Are the teeth jacked?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49878355/#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1c5dcb90261e4497eafbae81d2516317_f.jpg‎   3f1a07c00faa0831a51213a1dd0f5876_f.jpg‎   7b94d62062b63a75b90923b66e14e0e9_f.jpg‎   2165c034536c2d0d68cc582c59a76dcc_f.jpg‎  

  7. #3516

    I chatted with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if any fellow mongers have partaken of this fine strumpet. There are ZERO reviews on her and the usual non-useful comment.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/49764653/

    Any info would be appreciated.
    I chatted with her and she was staying at the recently renamed dumpy hotel in Pinellas Park I ended up making other plans due to her delayed replies.

  8. #3515

    No comments or Reviews

    Looking to see if any fellow mongers have partaken of this fine strumpet. There are ZERO reviews on her and the usual non-useful comment.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/49764653/

    Any info would be appreciated.

  9. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    Didn't take $ for what?
    An earlier post quoted her at 1. 2 but may have been for the hour. Both times I saw her it was. 8.

  10. #3513
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Great shape for her age. Saw her twice when she was just getting started last fall I think. Nice personality. I am surprised she didn't take $ for the meeting.
    She been at it far longer than that it's been years since I sa w her but back then it was $80 hh I believe. Worth every penny.

  11. #3512

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Great shape for her age. Saw her twice when she was just getting started last fall I think. Nice personality. I am surprised she didn't take $ for the meeting.
    Didn't take $ for what?

  12. #3511

    Good MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Is Raine still in possession of that flat tummy, great hip bones and a sexy southern drawl while I sucked her off, she gave me great head and offered nice discount coupon for repeat visits, been awhile though!
    Great shape for her age. Saw her twice when she was just getting started last fall I think. Nice personality. I am surprised she didn't take $ for the meeting.

  13. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.rubratings.com/163241

    This girl is a scammer. Endless texting just to find out she lied about her digs.

    First it was a private location. When I pressed her for a street, she gave me a specific address which turned out to be a notel.

    The final straw came when she said I had to pay electronically- IN ADVANCE!

    I texted her back and said: "Thanks for wasting my time!" She then told me she would accept other than cashapp "Like PayPal or Venmo. " My last transmission to her was advice to pack up and look for greener pastures in Kansas as the spring rains would provide her more green in the pastures there of the heartland than she's going to find here in the Bay area anytime soon.
    Google image search is your friend. Would have saved yourself the time if you started there.

  14. #3509

    Don't waste your time

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/163241

    This girl is a scammer. Endless texting just to find out she lied about her digs.

    First it was a private location. When I pressed her for a street, she gave me a specific address which turned out to be a notel.

    The final straw came when she said I had to pay electronically- IN ADVANCE!

    I texted her back and said: "Thanks for wasting my time!" She then told me she would accept other than cashapp "Like PayPal or Venmo. " My last transmission to her was advice to pack up and look for greener pastures in Kansas as the spring rains would provide her more green in the pastures there of the heartland than she's going to find here in the Bay area anytime soon.

  15. #3508

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by G2245;4770848[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/47862914/[/URL]
    My last date with her she was so full of candy she was hallucinating and delusional. I had dated her many times before, but that night (about 4 weeks ago) she was truly off in lala land. I simply wished her good luck and left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape