Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 17953
-
05-13-20 08:00 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 177Two in one
I'm skeptical! They may well be real but QV only sounds like you'd get rushed out of there. I'm not about to TOFTT on them.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 23:12 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 568Who?
If you don't tell us a name or leave a link no one knows who you are tallied about.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 22:15 #4916Banned Member

Posts: 108Still no contact
I'd really like to see this one still. Don't see why she post if she won't even bother answering.
-
05-12-20 22:07 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 85Kesley
Is this her:
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsie-e...xington-427441
-
05-12-20 22:03 #4914Banned Member

Posts: 108Haha
Haha nice. I might give them a try.
Originally Posted by KyMan629
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 21:10 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 86They are real, but I have not tried them. I saw their post a couple of weeks ago, but did not try to set anything up. Last Monday I was cruising CV and happened to pass through one of the appt building parking lots, and they were outside sun bathing in their bikini top and thong bottoms. They look just like the pictures. I drove by a couple of times and waved hoping to get them to come over and talk but was ignored both times. Let us know if you TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 19:32 #4912Banned Member

Posts: 108Fake or real?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/667216732881
I might try this. It's a two in one.
-
05-12-20 15:41 #4911Regular Member

Posts: 12Dark curly haired Hazel
I used to see dark curly haired Hazel quite a bit bit a few years ago in like 2016. If it is her, I'd love to get her info!
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 15:21 #4910Regular Member

Posts: 12Winchester
So does any body know of any escorts in Winchester.
-
05-12-20 10:26 #4909Douchebag

Posts: 239Apologies
I was trying to be funny with a bit of misdirection and just posted whatever name popped in my head. Kelsey or Kesley is well reviewed here. You can search by either spelling. I'll stop with the humor now.
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 10:11 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 327Hazel?
I assume Kelsey used to go by that, or are you referring to the dark curly haired Hazel that used to duo with Bri.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 08:56 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 115Careful
Careful with the redhead. I saw her a couple years ago when she was with Marie. Experience was fantastic but when she moved back to Louisville she got into a bunch of trouble. Last I had heard she was on vacation with some felony charges. Not sure what but I'd be careful. And she'll worry you to death needing money for this and that.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 08:23 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 568A link would be nice
Care to share a link?
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 06:57 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 334Interesting!
Have you had an experience with those girls that you would like to share. They look good, but where's the reviews?
Originally Posted by BlueMoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 20:34 #4904Douchebag

Posts: 239Sad News Blue Monday
I went to see her this evening and will be filing adoption papers in the morning. You guys have about 7-10 days to get your last visits in because if you think I'm sharing, think again. My God, I've posted about the old days and how nobody these days even comes close to the Hall of Fame, but I was wrong. Everything Blue Monday stated is true which is why I'm both marrying her and adopting her. Don't ask for info because I'm not sharing. You can find her contact info by searching the forum using "Hazel" as a search term.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




