Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4933

    LOL well I am not crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    No such thing as crazy in this hobby Vetlot27! I've seen her, not a BDSM session though, she has posted several ads with different names and services. She can certainly do the dirty talk if that's your thing. She has a couple of barking dogs, those drove me crazy so I haven't repeated.
    The BDSM thing really isn't, but that's good to know. The ad just seemed "off" in some way, and the phone number appearing and disappearing made me skeptical. I was a little concerned about Uncle LEO. Thanks for the green light. Will explore and advise.

  2. #4932

    Crazy

    No such thing as crazy in this hobby Vetlot27! I've seen her, not a BDSM session though, she has posted several ads with different names and services. She can certainly do the dirty talk if that's your thing. She has a couple of barking dogs, those drove me crazy so I haven't repeated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/d...u/204260553871

    BUT, does anyone have any info at all on her?? Something about her look. Has me going!! WAS posting with a 530 (Northern Calif) area code, but now is just posting with a stupid email option. More trouble than its worth??

  3. #4931

    Alea love

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat111  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jamie (tall spinner) and Alea Love?

    Everyone's mileage may very but I had some amazing times with each of them. I've been out of the scene for awhile and familiar faces would be nice.
    Alea love is working for a local pizza place.

  4. #4930

    Any info

    Any info on these two. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/835756163369.

    Have a hankering for two so need info on them. Are pics accurate? White gal looks a little heavy? PM if you want.

  5. #4929

    Ok, your going to think I'm crazy.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/d...u/204260553871

    BUT, does anyone have any info at all on her?? Something about her look. Has me going!! WAS posting with a 530 (Northern Calif) area code, but now is just posting with a stupid email option. More trouble than its worth??

  6. #4928

    Kelsey's #

    859-538-6663 I think this might be it.

  7. #4927

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    If you don't tell us a name or leave a link no one knows who you are tallied about.
    The link didn't post but I got ahold of. She's that Megan ***** Wich she is a ***** I didn't bother meeting up with her. I haven't met up with any of these hoes in weeks. Or a month. They just aren't worth it.

  8. #4926

    Out of work dancers

    Anyone have contact info for any out of work dancers that want to do some private shows? DM some info. Thanks in advance.

  9. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffboy  [View Original Post]
    Kelsey is brunette with red dye. Cute pleaser off waller. Idk who the blonde is.
    She is cute. Any contact info?

  10. #4924

    Info please

    Anyone have any information on anything available in the Berea area or willing to travel that far? Preferably without me having to take out a second mortgage. Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

  11. #4923

    Kelsey's info

    Just search up my old posts for her links. I've only known her to advertise on STG which I linked several times in the past.

  12. #4922

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by RexChapman  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her this evening and will be filing adoption papers in the morning. You guys have about 7-10 days to get your last visits in because if you think I'm sharing, think again. My God, I've posted about the old days and how nobody these days even comes close to the Hall of Fame, but I was wrong. Everything Blue Monday stated is true which is why I'm both marrying her and adopting her. Don't ask for info because I'm not sharing. You can find her contact info by searching the forum using "Hazel" as a search term.
    Now that's some funny shit LOL.

  13. #4921

    Jamie or Alea

    Does anyone know what happened to Jamie (tall spinner) and Alea Love?

    Everyone's mileage may very but I had some amazing times with each of them. I've been out of the scene for awhile and familiar faces would be nice.

  14. #4920

    Kelsey

    Kelsey is brunette with red dye. Cute pleaser off waller. Idk who the blonde is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 69212540_373998510163419_7791218812661006336_o.jpg‎  

  15. #4919

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RexChapman  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to be funny with a bit of misdirection and just posted whatever name popped in my head. Kelsey or Kesley is well reviewed here. You can search by either spelling. I'll stop with the humor now.
    Sorry I messed up your deflection attempt!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape