Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,096 to 16,110 of 26385
-
05-14-20 18:17 #10290Senior Member

Posts: 101She won't budge from 125 with me.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 18:08 #10289Senior Member

Posts: 101Wendy is a solid choice, I'd choose her hans down.
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 18:01 #10288Senior Member

Posts: 213Anybody know Wendy
Hey does anyone know anything about Wendy? Is this the Wendy Redd that was mention recently?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/044986518248
Seems nice.
Also been texting with Kay and Starr. Only in town tonight so would like to make it positive experience.
Thanks.
-
05-14-20 16:55 #10287Senior Member

Posts: 49Mercades
I talked to her the other day responded right away seemed very nice a new to this but was way to much $ for someone with no reviews. I was interested and willing to TOFT but not at that price and she wasn't willing to come down at all.
Originally Posted by AK2891
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 16:19 #10286Senior Member

Posts: 34Tonya Replacement
Now that Tonya seems to have gone underground I am looking for a mature replacement for her. Has anyone seen this no-name provider: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/428111718835.
-
05-14-20 15:41 #10285Senior Member

Posts: 639At least you got an answer. After 3 days I threw in the towel Yesterday and moved on.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 14:26 #10284Senior Member

Posts: 656Never sent identifiable pics
Texted back and forth for several hours. She answered every other hour. Finally. She asked for a dick pic with a finger.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
No way! Don't fall for that. Not even from a burner phone.
-
05-14-20 14:21 #10283Senior Member

Posts: 656Not worth 100 roses
Overpriced, rushed and old pics. Performance is average. Very high volume provider. You will get to meet the monger before and after you.
Originally Posted by AK2891
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 14:18 #10282Senior Member

Posts: 656Lynn is ghosting way too often
Lately, she has become flaky and unreliable. She will reply to texts several hours later.
Originally Posted by Dmurray
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 12:12 #10281Senior Member

Posts: 627Which Lynn? There are two of them.
Originally Posted by Dmurray
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 11:53 #10280Senior Member

Posts: 207Lynn
Damn, just got ghosted from Lynn this morning. Won't bother with her anymore.
-
05-13-20 23:22 #10279Senior Member

Posts: 169Waukesha Emily
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...keywords=Emily
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
Here's her picture from 2018.
-
05-13-20 19:22 #10278Regular Member

Posts: 14Mercades?
Anyone have info on this one? I searched the forum but came up empty. Seems TGTBT.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...4/386342352929
-
05-13-20 18:00 #10277Regular Member

Posts: 14WA Amy
Ditto on the baby belly. It was much more significant than I would have guessed. That being said, she was a very nice girl, fun to talk to, and seemed to really enjoy what she did. Loved DATY. I saw her once, but have not repeated. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 15:29 #10276Senior Member

Posts: 255I remember her well. Saw her 2 or 3 times in the summer of 2017, when she was living on West Ave. Near the McDonald's. Little Monster was her roommate back then. She's a cutter (or at least used to be), but was cute, friendly and polite. Gave great head and fucked me bb on our first meeting without me asking for it. She just grabbed my cock and slid it in and I nutted almost immediately. She's been out of prison for several months now and I'd make an educated guess that she's back using again, which is probably why she's advertising. She was fun when I saw her that summer, but I have no desire to see her again. Back then it was 100, I'd bring her to my house and there were no time constraints.
Originally Posted by Scorpion74
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





