Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,111 to 16,125 of 26387
-
05-13-20 18:00 #10277Regular Member

Posts: 14WA Amy
Ditto on the baby belly. It was much more significant than I would have guessed. That being said, she was a very nice girl, fun to talk to, and seemed to really enjoy what she did. Loved DATY. I saw her once, but have not repeated. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 15:29 #10276Senior Member

Posts: 255I remember her well. Saw her 2 or 3 times in the summer of 2017, when she was living on West Ave. Near the McDonald's. Little Monster was her roommate back then. She's a cutter (or at least used to be), but was cute, friendly and polite. Gave great head and fucked me bb on our first meeting without me asking for it. She just grabbed my cock and slid it in and I nutted almost immediately. She's been out of prison for several months now and I'd make an educated guess that she's back using again, which is probably why she's advertising. She was fun when I saw her that summer, but I have no desire to see her again. Back then it was 100, I'd bring her to my house and there were no time constraints.
Originally Posted by Scorpion74
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 12:22 #10275Senior Member

Posts: 774Only
I have seen her. Imo I think she's attractive. Older than age posted at least by 10 years would be my guess. Does have a baby belly on her which she covers in her pics. Good head and seemed to get into it. I could see her rushing through if you let her and she is pretty set on donation unless she's hard up for cash. Very safe area anytime.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 11:38 #10274Senior Member

Posts: 572I haven't seen her, but one trick to searching a name with only 3 characters is by putting an asterisk at the end of the name. So Amy* will work in the search engine on this forum.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 11:05 #10273Senior Member

Posts: 393Jessica
Perhaps she was released from jail amid the Covid-19 going around the prison population. Says in her ad she has a new number which happens to also be that of Wendy who lives near the intersection of 76th and Brown Deer Rd, last I knew. Sounds like the number is good and active.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
Here's an old ad from 2018 for Wendy to refresh your memory.
https://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/wendy-2
Take the below for what it's worth:
Wendy is on the oThER site with reviews and on them (last them review May 2020).
Jessica has a Mar 2020 review on them and was recently active.
-
05-13-20 09:21 #10272Senior Member

Posts: 181WA Amy
Of course the search doesn't allow for less than 3 character names. Does anyone have feedback on this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/382460345518
I have been stuck at home for months without any quality providers, and am hoping to make a splash once I am able to get out from under the S. O. 's radar! Other suggestions welcome!
-
05-13-20 04:13 #10271Regular Member

Posts: 19Emily
Emily is back for those of you who remember her.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...keywords=Emily
-
05-12-20 22:16 #10270Senior Member

Posts: 149She was here in January with a warrant after spitting on a cop and calling him a fucking faggot and her temporary friend chlamydia was with her.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 22:06 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 149https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/775944711144
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
She just had 3 ads up last night so she must have been looking for someone new.
-
05-12-20 20:22 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kayla
She was here. Currently in Florida.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-12-20 17:55 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 101Kayla?
I thought skinny blonde Kayla was back. I saw her a lot, always enjoyed. If anyone knows or has digits, I would really appreciate a PM.
-
05-12-20 14:29 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 380Mature brunette
Another nameless ad (it seems to be the trend) but counting my blessings and good fortune in these lean times. Met this gal a few months ago through another provider and finally our schedules aligned this morning. While being cautious and direct, she's attractive and intelligent and by no means inexperienced. She has a terrific smile, bright eyes and cheerful. She likes her beer and I suggest you have some on hand. 5'1", a little thicker but with a sexy alluring shape. Hourglass profile with a great chest & thick brown buttons, firm ass & strong legs. With her outgoing personality we immediately clicked and was on our way. Best of all, she enjoys what she does without rushing and expecting a bank roll. I'm not one for the specific details (everyone knows mileage varies) but I will say, she gave me everything I could handle and I will readily repeat for more.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/846436074667
-
05-12-20 14:04 #10265Senior Member

Posts: 639Man this girl is next to impossible to connect with. Text and calls results in crickets. Must have a good client base that keeps her fed.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 09:54 #10264Senior Member

Posts: 747Looks like someone just posted
Two reports before yours was this. Always wanted to see her.
Originally Posted by BoobMan94
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/754024671381
-
05-12-20 09:37 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 627Hannah
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/058124447647
I would avoid this one. First is she is on the high end. It took me a little bit but I was able to get her down to 200 for the half. Yes you read that correctly. It's not too often that there is a hot chic over 6'. So I decided to give it a try. Big mistake. She has a cat in her room at the hotel. That can be an issue for some that is why I mention it. Her rules are insane. I tried to get her to tell me before I went there but she would not say. No kissing, no touching her tits too much, cover on everything, only does missionary and cowboy (she prefers cowboy (that will be explained in a minute) and remember no touching her tits while she does cowboy), no touching her ass, no DATY, clock watcher and will even cut you short on time. It was unreal. She also must usually do dominatrix sessions because she talks down to you the whole (major turn off, unless that's what you like). She holds her hand on her clit so as you are fucking her, her fingertips are poking you at the base of your cock (not a pleasurable feeling). She insist on keeping her hand there. I couldn't even finish. I was doing missionary stopped and asked her to do doggy and she said no. I said OK then she refused to do missionary again and offered only a covered HJ.











Reply With Quote




