Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 26395
-
05-12-20 22:16 #10270Senior Member

Posts: 149She was here in January with a warrant after spitting on a cop and calling him a fucking faggot and her temporary friend chlamydia was with her.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 22:06 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 149https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/775944711144
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
She just had 3 ads up last night so she must have been looking for someone new.
-
05-12-20 20:22 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kayla
She was here. Currently in Florida.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-12-20 17:55 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 101Kayla?
I thought skinny blonde Kayla was back. I saw her a lot, always enjoyed. If anyone knows or has digits, I would really appreciate a PM.
-
05-12-20 14:29 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 380Mature brunette
Another nameless ad (it seems to be the trend) but counting my blessings and good fortune in these lean times. Met this gal a few months ago through another provider and finally our schedules aligned this morning. While being cautious and direct, she's attractive and intelligent and by no means inexperienced. She has a terrific smile, bright eyes and cheerful. She likes her beer and I suggest you have some on hand. 5'1", a little thicker but with a sexy alluring shape. Hourglass profile with a great chest & thick brown buttons, firm ass & strong legs. With her outgoing personality we immediately clicked and was on our way. Best of all, she enjoys what she does without rushing and expecting a bank roll. I'm not one for the specific details (everyone knows mileage varies) but I will say, she gave me everything I could handle and I will readily repeat for more.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/846436074667
-
05-12-20 14:04 #10265Senior Member

Posts: 639Man this girl is next to impossible to connect with. Text and calls results in crickets. Must have a good client base that keeps her fed.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 09:54 #10264Senior Member

Posts: 747Looks like someone just posted
Two reports before yours was this. Always wanted to see her.
Originally Posted by BoobMan94
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/754024671381
-
05-12-20 09:37 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 627Hannah
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/058124447647
I would avoid this one. First is she is on the high end. It took me a little bit but I was able to get her down to 200 for the half. Yes you read that correctly. It's not too often that there is a hot chic over 6'. So I decided to give it a try. Big mistake. She has a cat in her room at the hotel. That can be an issue for some that is why I mention it. Her rules are insane. I tried to get her to tell me before I went there but she would not say. No kissing, no touching her tits too much, cover on everything, only does missionary and cowboy (she prefers cowboy (that will be explained in a minute) and remember no touching her tits while she does cowboy), no touching her ass, no DATY, clock watcher and will even cut you short on time. It was unreal. She also must usually do dominatrix sessions because she talks down to you the whole (major turn off, unless that's what you like). She holds her hand on her clit so as you are fucking her, her fingertips are poking you at the base of your cock (not a pleasurable feeling). She insist on keeping her hand there. I couldn't even finish. I was doing missionary stopped and asked her to do doggy and she said no. I said OK then she refused to do missionary again and offered only a covered HJ.
-
05-12-20 09:25 #10262Senior Member

Posts: 86Thanks everyone. I was able to get her information. One of the best providers in MKE.
Originally Posted by FerrariForMe
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 09:04 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 812Champagne
This one disappeared awhile back and has returned again. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/942211936411.
-
05-12-20 01:37 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 402Wendy Redd
60 QV will do the trick.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 23:30 #10259Regular Member

Posts: 7Jessica or Jess
Does anybody know what happened to Jess? I'm sure everyone's heard of her. The bbw white girl who could suck the green off a sprite bottle. The last time I saw her she had short purple hair. It seemed she changed her number again because I had her old one and saw her a couple months ago. I've tried to look for an ad of hers but I've had no luck. Can somebody please PM me her new number if you have it? It'd be much appreciated.
Boobman.
-
05-11-20 22:39 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 75Tardy crew.
I'm with the tardy crew as I'm late to this being in the know. Thanks for the pass.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 21:43 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 45Is she out?
So I had seen that Jessica was locked away for the summer but now I have seen a few of these on a few sites. Is she out now? She was great when I saw her, although it was difficult to get a hold of her. Terrible incall, but looks like she is scrapping that. Gives a great BBBJ but I wouldn't do anything past qhr.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/754024671381
This one looks like it might be too good to be true. I don't trust the Houston area code but I have no idea about her.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/078377293275
And just for shits and giggles, you too can sleep with famous porn star Angela White. All you need to do is email totally not a scam at gmail LOL.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/852390341804
-
05-11-20 12:13 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 86Deanna Michelle
She's been around for a while, I had not seen her in a couple years so thought why not. Visited her last week. Nice location if south west side. She really gets into it, great little body. Define you see the signs of use though. But she first spear to be any anything during the visit, or hides it well. Everything is converted.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...6/356890933323











Reply With Quote






