Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 731 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2856
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    This Covid 19 situation has put me in a awful Rut. What's everyone's opinion on SA vs WYP? Which site is better to find a good Utr girl for a decent price? Boy do I miss the good old craigslist days.
    I find that the 2 sites attract very different types of women. IN GENERAL, more pro's on WYP. More of an escort vibe. More women looking for an hourly hookup. No need to take them for coffee first. They know what they are there for and to provide. Versus SA, where one can more easily find what I like, the girl-next-door student, grad student, young professional who needs some funds, loves sex, and often loves the kink of being paid for it. But the downside of SA is that to find that you have to weed out the "platonics" and gps and women who are titillated but too scared to act or are just time-wasters.

    So for me it's a no-brainer; SA for me. But it takes effort and $90/ month.

  2. #2855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317

    My problem with WYP

    The problem with WYP is the higher the offer the more tokens it takes to open the message. So $100 is 20 tokens and I figured that's a decent number to get girls to hit yes, and some do, but some of these girls love to hit that counter button like we are in some serious negotiation and nothing can be changed once we agree on a number. I even put in my bio to just accept the initial offer and we will talk about a better number after but I still get counters of $200, which is 40 tokens, and one even sent one for $500.

  3. #2854
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    This Covid 19 situation has put me in a awful Rut. What's everyone's opinion on SA vs WYP? Which site is better to find a good Utr girl for a decent price? Boy do I miss the good old craigslist days.
    I have met girls from both sites and I don't have an active account. The SA girls are better quality in my opinion but do come with a high entrance fee. I just hooked up with a girl that originally wanted $1000 about 6 months ago. I rejected her offer with a counter offer of $200 and said our thank you and goodbyes.

    Out of the blue she pinged me and asked if I still was interested. When a slim, smoking hot 22 yo asks for a hook up I certainly won't say no. I mentioned we had a large donation gap but we agreed on $300 and the deal was set. I won't pay over 300 so some girls get passed on but times are tough for some girls so it has worked out for me. If you have deeper pockets and patience SA can be productive however there are a lot of GPS and platonic ladies on there. The main issue I find with SA, other than the higher prices, is that most of the younger ladies can't do an Incall. The ladies that I prefer fall into this category most of the time so if I land a safe incall girl I keep her around as long as possible. I have given up on the traditional escort sites like STG, etc. Too many rip-off opportunities and I had to pull a gun on one event back in the BP days so I just want the drama free girls. So far so good but they just aren't as many of them to chose from.

  4. #2853
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #2852

    No Luck Here

    In response to the favorable comments here, well here has been my experience the second time around. Three dozen messages and three responses. One could not believe that I was not interested in pictures and videos and expressed her wishes in a bitchy manner. One was funnier as hell. I shared my private photo and then she not only dropped me but dropped out of SA immediately after viewing my picture. The third is basically a fat MILF and she has since ghosted me. Contrast this my first time around. Almost everybody responded. Three girls I met were all bbfscip after first meet. One I kept for several months and she was smoking. Sadly, she moved on. So my point is, I think the coronavirus has made things worse in my experience.

  6. #2851
    Gents, I've been getting a lot of messages asking for my SA hack method. For reasons that at present will remain unsaid, and to save a lot of time and effort in individual correspondence, please note that I am not sharing my method with anyone else, seniors or otherwise, at this time.

  7. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    This Covid 19 situation has put me in a awful Rut. What's everyone's opinion on SA vs WYP? Which site is better to find a good Utr girl for a decent price? Boy do I miss the good old craigslist days.
    I've had much better luck with SA. But I'm pretty particular. If you are less picky, then wyp might be more cost effective. But, if cost is a big issue (SA is $90 to sign up, and expect to spend $300 per meet), this might not be what you're looking for. Also, it takes time to meet up.

  8. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    This Covid 19 situation has put me in a awful Rut. What's everyone's opinion on SA vs WYP? Which site is better to find a good Utr girl for a decent price? Boy do I miss the good old craigslist days.
    I tried to hack WYP, and I could not. On the other hand, hacking SA and sending messages without paying that crooked site, if you know how, is extremely easy. So for me that's a no brainer. I did also notice notice that some of the same hoes are on both sites.

  9. #2848

    Sa vs wyp

    This Covid 19 situation has put me in a awful Rut. What's everyone's opinion on SA vs WYP? Which site is better to find a good Utr girl for a decent price? Boy do I miss the good old craigslist days.

  10. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPoonMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a lot of free time during quarantine and found SA to be a gold mine. Both in Florida and up here. Time, patience, and a little work has been very rewarding with quality non-pro girls.

    Wrote about my overall experience with SA and some of the girls I've met in this Florida post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4768440
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPoonMan  [View Original Post]
    I have experienced all the bad stuff mentioned here: girls with GPS, the scammers, fakes, the time wasters. A lof of the girls expecting to get 100's of dollars for online-only relationships. The long conversations and plans made, then ghosting. The ones that only want platonic. And unfortunately with so many lost jobs, a lot of desperate girls with sob stories.

    But I have found it is exactly like a gold mine. If you have the time and the patience, you will strike gold. It will take some work and a lot of filtering out the bad ones. Lucily with quarantine, I had a lot of time on my hand.

    I've Been here in Orlando for a month and have met 4 girls all aged from 19 - 21. All BBBJCIM. Most open to BBFS if I wanted. Some even bbcip (if you buy morning after pill). I have a few lined up whe are willing to meet but waiting on quarantine to end. And a few lined up for when I get back home up north. One girl I suspect is a working girl. But the other 3 are normal non-pros who either need the money, like being with older guys, or both.

    I find if you talk to them nicely, treat them with respect, get to know them, use coded words for sex, better results with knockout girls. Some seemed dtf from the jump. Some it took days of texting. I didn't do meet or greets or dates before meeting. I just made them feel comfortable through texting before we met. And the most I payed was $300 for 3 hours. 2 went for 200.

    The one that I suspect is a pro is 19 and literally beautiful (model type). Tight little body, loves to please and really freaky. I've seen her twice. She said she is looking for more financial help and agreed for me to give her # out. She's not like escort. Will screen and only meet if the vibe is right. Sweet girl. So step to her with respect and don; t treat her like a ***** and you can have her. Any SM fee free to PM for her digits.
    Amen brother! I've been on SA on and off for 2 years. The past month is like shooting fish in a barrel. Good talent is plentiful and can be had for 250 - 300 with the occasional 200 becoming more frequent the further we get into the pandemic. While I realize that's more than many guys here will pay, it's very reasonable for a sugar baby that gives hours of time, not a clock watcher, with few limits. It's a different type of culture, different world, not for everyone.

    As the man said, talk to them nicely, treat them with respect, get to know them, etc. It takes time and persistence but the payoff is immense.

  11. #2846

    SA Goldmine plus a really good non-pro. Dtf

    Had a lot of free time during quarantine and found SA to be a gold mine. Both in Florida and up here. Time, patience, and a little work has been very rewarding with quality non-pro girls.

    Wrote about my overall experience with SA and some of the girls I've met in this Florida post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4768440

    Back in Boston, have had 3 good meets. The best was with an early 30's non-pro freak who loves sex and $$ (my favorite kinda girl). Classy, fun personality, and great service. Set up was easy. She does some screening through text to make sure she liked me and rule out safety concerns. Once we talked and got to know each other, she was dtf.

    Car date because she couldn't host. Drove to spot, talked, smoked chilled. Then onto the action. BBBJCIM on the menu. Had her in the backseat. She has some limits which she states up front. This girl is a sub and if you treat her nice and with respect and not like a douchebag, you can pretty much have here any way you want and she will enjoy it. Freaky girl. Will definately repeat.

    I can't find her SA link right now, but SMs can PM me for her direct digits. She said I can give them out (and looking for the $$ for some needed expenses). Told me she can host now. Will be seeing her later this week.

    Good luck and stay safe. DPM.

  12. #2845

  13. #2844

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one a couple of times. Can't host but good communication and exceptionally dependable. Pretty much everything on the menu, 3 holes, all bare. I won't mention exact donation as one of you "friends" here effed me when you didn't get your way with an SB I posted about but will say she is around $300.

    Pics are fairly accurate but add maybe 5-10#.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07012...3-b3ce22f794e0

    I am close to posting about a 19 yo spinner I have fuucked many times, bare with test, and unbelievable porn star oral. An actual verified college girl and a definite keeper but I am getting bored. Will trade, in kind, for this one prior to posting.

    Lastly, has anyone had any luck even getting a response from this one? Seems TGTBT for a sick bastard like me LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ed84...2-9028231bf0b2
    Posted about this one above (first in the post) she is riding the site hard now and was working brick and mortar retail so assume she needs cash. Possible her host ability has changed. Will share digits with anyone that has helped me in the past or can share a girl that is CURRENT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07012...3-b3ce22f794e0

  14. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyway to book a hotel during these times?
    I have in MA. Just tell them you are a essential employee. It satisfied my hotel. .

    -JW.

  15. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyway to book a hotel during these times?
    In NH the hotels are available if you tell them you are a first responder or self quarantine. I'm sure you can get a room without any effort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape