rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 731 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2841
    Is there anyway to book a hotel during these times?

  2. #2840
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    I read reviews of asa akira escorting years ago. One that I remember was about how bad her pussy smells.

    Can't imagine she is any good these day.
    I know she's retired. But she must be making serious cash back when she was actively starring in porn. Don't see why she'd need to escort.

    And if its Asa Akira, going after her pussy is probably the wrong thing to do.

  3. #2839

    Upgrade?

    If you are currently a VIP (paid) member, then perhaps the 19.95 is for an upgrade.

    As far as only getting women who haven't been on for a few months, reset your search settings!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyushin  [View Original Post]
    So I logged on today and noticed that nobody is active in the past couple of months in my area which is not true. Last night there was tons of girls. I also noticed that the monthly payment for subscription is on 19.95 now.

    Is the website acting up or am I banned from the site LOL.

  4. #2838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyushin  [View Original Post]
    So I logged on today and noticed that nobody is active in the past couple of months in my area which is not true. Last night there was tons of girls. I also noticed that the monthly payment for subscription is on 19.95 now.

    Is the website acting up or am I banned from the site LOL.
    I'm not VIP on SA. Just looked and its the same $90/ month for me. Maybe too many people are not renewing and they're just offering temporary COVID discount to keep existing subscribers put.

  5. #2837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyushin  [View Original Post]
    So I logged on today and noticed that nobody is active in the past couple of months in my area which is not true. Last night there was tons of girls. I also noticed that the monthly payment for subscription is on 19.95 now.

    Is the website acting up or am I banned from the site LOL.
    Works as usual for me.

  6. #2836

    [URL]Seeking.com[/URL] weird

    So I logged on today and noticed that nobody is active in the past couple of months in my area which is not true. Last night there was tons of girls. I also noticed that the monthly payment for subscription is on 19.95 now.

    Is the website acting up or am I banned from the site LOL.

  7. #2835

    The seeking site upgrade?

    Is it me or did seeking.com just changed the format of their site. I tried searching and it doesn't show anyone active for months and now the monthly is only 19.95.

  8. #2834

    Asa

    Quote Originally Posted by Smcddtc  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Asa Akira. She's escorting! https://switter.at/@AsaAkira.

    J / k pretty sure that's just scammer.
    I read reviews of asa akira escorting years ago. One that I remember was about how bad her pussy smells.

    Can't imagine she is any good these day.

  9. #2833

    NH girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1f19d...1-049525dcba59

    I got this girl's phone number like 6 months ago. And we've been playing phone tag. I honestly thought she was fake but she returned my text a couple of times. I noticed she gave me access to her private pictures and now she took the pictures back. And I can't view them. Which is really strange. This has never happened to me before. As much as I enjoy having sex with girls. I also love reading reviews of guys having sex with girls. So I hope to hear from anyone that actually met this girl.

  10. #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Looks good for her age but read the profile, sounds super friendly! LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8e2a...d-bb40025f002e
    She's been on SA forever (as you can tell from her joined date). And she's a total nut. I gave up messaging her to make something happen a long time ago.

  11. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Looks good for her age but read the profile, sounds super friendly! LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8e2a...d-bb40025f002e

    Also, I would estimate that a minimum of 50% of new members are looking for online only. Why on earth would any guy want this? My porn collection is in the immense, if I get lonely Asa Akira getting DP'd is only a couple clicks away LOL.
    Speaking of Asa Akira. She's escorting! https://switter.at/@AsaAkira.

    J / k pretty sure that's just scammer.

  12. #2830

    Older

    Looks good for her age but read the profile, sounds super friendly! LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8e2a...d-bb40025f002e

    Also, I would estimate that a minimum of 50% of new members are looking for online only. Why on earth would any guy want this? My porn collection is in the immense, if I get lonely Asa Akira getting DP'd is only a couple clicks away LOL.

  13. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.
    I've been reporting all the online-only profiles, and all the ones that are doing the "buy my pics and vids now and we'll meet after the coronavirus has passed" because those are essentially online only as well.

  14. #2828

    Are her pictures accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to this chick over the past couple days and I finally got around to seeing her this morning. Within the first 10 minutes of us texting, she had agreed to BBFSCIP, but I wasn't able to meet up until today. And she definitely delivered on that. 400 per meet, and she can host. I don't remember seeing her being discussed on here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5828...6-c1c56b5036bd
    Also, as a general question: do you ask for a recent STD test prior to do BBFSCIP?

  15. #2827

    Same spam is hitting StG as it is SA

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Girls will always try to get away with as much as they can. It's up to the guys on SA to not be a bunch of thirsty simps. Always remember, girls can ask for anything under the sun but it's up to the guys to agree or not. We're headed for a serious economic adjustment and guys will peel off (loss of income) and girls will pile in. Sure, you'll still have the 40 yo single mommy that claims she gets 400 a visit but it's up to the guys to use their head and make smart decisions. Some simps will keep on simping, the smart ones will keep on being smart. Same as it's always been.
    StG also is getting spammed with fake ads. Just report and go on with your day. Wish they have a better system or some filter. Usually its the same annoying pictures or emails instead of phone numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape