Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14248

    Car Dates = No Room Expense Overhead

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    70 for car play is outrageous and with all the assets she has I need more room to play with honestly she would make way more money. In a hotel doing regular 60 qv to be honest
    If she wants a car date, then she is not paying for a room for your fun. You are! So her rate should be lower!

    I never, not ever pay over 50 for a car date, and even that is an exception, for I find 40 works great for car date, and 45 max gets almost anyone to say yes.

    Remember, there is lots of hoes out there, but only so much cash, so you got not only what she wants, you got what she needs. Low Ball her and you will have enough mario coins to play again sooner!

  2. #14247
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #14246

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or anything?
    Just read a few lines down and you will see the link. Also much better looking than her pics.

  4. #14245

    Holy Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon.

    This one is posting in Hillsborough county and I tracked her back to Jax. If anyone has any comments or concerns on her before I pull the trigger, it would be much appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49905047/
    Have not seen her, but if she came out of Jax, probably not worth that kind of bread. And I thought this area had a steep incline in donations. I see Tampa is out of line as well. Looks like Covid is kicking our arse and not the talents as it appears rates just keep climbing.

  5. #14244

    Big regrets

    I've always had my eyes on this one but I should have known better especially with all the filtered pics. These damn filters I tell ya! She's really weird honestly. Really hard to explain to the point I find it difficult writing this review. She doesn't look as good. Definitely belly damage and of course you can understand why she takes pics at forgiving angles. The BBJ was very average. She makes these porn noises that irritates the heck out of me! I'm surprised with all her theatrics that she didn't fall out from dizziness! When I was doing her in lazy doggy, I tried to square my body up with hers but she kept twisting her body in a way that made it very uncomfortable and no rhythm whatsoever. Even missionary was quite a feat! See, I told you this review was hard to write! LOL.

    She kept doing this thing with her eyes where she would look at me quickly then look away, but she kept doing it and it was very weird. I tell ya, this hobby isn't fun anymore. Too much to deal with! What you see and what you think you're going to get is not congruent at all! Oh, to close out, I have to mention the ole door knocker-yes, as I was getting dressed, one of her drug friends came a knocking on the damn door! Anyway, I guess you can tell by this review that there won't be another visit! And the nerve of her wanting 75! Chile please!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/215136365173
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails filter.jpg‎  

  6. #14243

    Anyone know of this one?

    Good afternoon.

    This one is posting in Hillsborough county and I tracked her back to Jax. If anyone has any comments or concerns on her before I pull the trigger, it would be much appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49905047/

  7. #14242

    Sweet & Sassy?


  8. #14241

    To damn high

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little slow, so I am having a hard time understanding. Are you saying some lip service is "more" work? Hell if I book an appointment with a care provider, and decided I didn't want the full checkup, just some lipservice, I should be able to get that, especially if one has paid the premium for usually what would be a regular checkup. Its just some lip service. Not like some weird kinky shit, that is understandably quoted more. Some cheek action should not be extra especially. Now I do know some care providers who are specialized in cheek service, and understandability that cost as much as a quick little routine visit. I've personally went to these specialist, and 8/10 its usually worth it. Yet

    Everytime I contact her says she only does outcalls or carplay, & quote me 70 for carplay. I can't do that LOL. She looks like to much fun for a cramped car. I dunno, she got a lovely body and looks "unique". Hell what I really want to say is, she looks weird LOL, but oh so fun. If anyone got any info don't be shy.
    70 for car play is outrageous and with all the assets she has I need more room to play with honestly she would make way more money. In a hotel doing regular 60 qv to be honest.

  9. #14240

    The provider Angle from heaven

    I wonder whatever happened to her. Seems she just disappeared suddenly.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/100765110380

  10. #14239
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is she when she as much younger and thinner.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=145832594
    Yup, 100 percent her!

  11. #14238
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Is she not Asian? Because the girl I looked up was white and not Asian?
    I believe this is she when she as much younger and thinner.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=145832594

  12. #14237

    Jazzmin??

    Any info on this one? Jazzmin search brings up nada.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/094425194485

  13. #14236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131

    Tii

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Is she not Asian? Because the girl I looked up was white and not Asian
    You looked up Porn star Jackie Daniels instead of Porn star Tii. Sugar went by Jackie Daniel's name as a provider in Jax. Her Porn star name is Tii.

  14. #14235

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about it.
    All I have to say is the juice was worth the squeeze.

  15. #14234

    Guam. She said

    Nice, fun person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape