Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14243

    Anyone know of this one?

    Good afternoon.

    This one is posting in Hillsborough county and I tracked her back to Jax. If anyone has any comments or concerns on her before I pull the trigger, it would be much appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49905047/

  2. #14242

    Sweet & Sassy?


  3. #14241

    To damn high

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little slow, so I am having a hard time understanding. Are you saying some lip service is "more" work? Hell if I book an appointment with a care provider, and decided I didn't want the full checkup, just some lipservice, I should be able to get that, especially if one has paid the premium for usually what would be a regular checkup. Its just some lip service. Not like some weird kinky shit, that is understandably quoted more. Some cheek action should not be extra especially. Now I do know some care providers who are specialized in cheek service, and understandability that cost as much as a quick little routine visit. I've personally went to these specialist, and 8/10 its usually worth it. Yet

    Everytime I contact her says she only does outcalls or carplay, & quote me 70 for carplay. I can't do that LOL. She looks like to much fun for a cramped car. I dunno, she got a lovely body and looks "unique". Hell what I really want to say is, she looks weird LOL, but oh so fun. If anyone got any info don't be shy.
    70 for car play is outrageous and with all the assets she has I need more room to play with honestly she would make way more money. In a hotel doing regular 60 qv to be honest.

  4. #14240

    The provider Angle from heaven

    I wonder whatever happened to her. Seems she just disappeared suddenly.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/100765110380

  5. #14239
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is she when she as much younger and thinner.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=145832594
    Yup, 100 percent her!

  6. #14238
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Is she not Asian? Because the girl I looked up was white and not Asian?
    I believe this is she when she as much younger and thinner.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=145832594

  7. #14237

    Jazzmin??

    Any info on this one? Jazzmin search brings up nada.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/094425194485

  8. #14236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131

    Tii

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Is she not Asian? Because the girl I looked up was white and not Asian
    You looked up Porn star Jackie Daniels instead of Porn star Tii. Sugar went by Jackie Daniel's name as a provider in Jax. Her Porn star name is Tii.

  9. #14235

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about it.
    All I have to say is the juice was worth the squeeze.

  10. #14234

    Guam. She said

    Nice, fun person.

  11. #14233

    Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    Sugar / Tiff.

    Aka Jackie Daniels I won't give her real name but her Porn name was Tii. Why be so secretive about her porn career when she has been one of Jax providers for years.
    Is she not Asian? Because the girl I looked up was white and not Asian?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DE3B9C8F-71BD-4CF5-9623-B04D34FE3D44.jpeg‎   ED2FB23E-99F1-4194-9D3C-40DBA4FED24A.jpeg‎  

  12. #14232

    Excuse me?

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    Its more work and honestly not supposed to charge by service since you're not supposed to be paying for sexual services. Just my opinion on that.
    I'm a little slow, so I am having a hard time understanding. Are you saying some lip service is "more" work? Hell if I book an appointment with a care provider, and decided I didn't want the full checkup, just some lipservice, I should be able to get that, especially if one has paid the premium for usually what would be a regular checkup. Its just some lip service. Not like some weird kinky shit, that is understandably quoted more. Some cheek action should not be extra especially. Now I do know some care providers who are specialized in cheek service, and understandability that cost as much as a quick little routine visit. I've personally went to these specialist, and 8/10 its usually worth it. Yet if you saying some cheek action is to much work, you must be a dead lay, and also shows how you value your kitty. Speaking of Kitty LOL:

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or visited this curious before I even start to talk to her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/000870745954
    Everytime I contact her says she only does outcalls or carplay, & quote me 70 for carplay. I can't do that LOL. She looks like to much fun for a cramped car. I dunno, she got a lovely body and looks "unique". Hell what I really want to say is, she looks weird LOL, but oh so fun. If anyone got any info don't be shy.

  13. #14231
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or visited this curious before I even start to talk to her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/000870745954
    I've been thinking about it.

  14. #14230

    Whatever

    That's a bunch of crap stupid women write because they think it offers some kind of protection from prosecution. The crime happens when you post on a site advertising escorts. The language in the ad doesn't matter. The laws are online. You can read them if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    Its more work and honestly not supposed to charge by service since you're not supposed to be paying for sexual services. Just my opinion on that.

  15. #14229

    Kylie

    I've had a good time with Kylie several times, but it's because she loves to do doubles with hot young girls. She's very accommodating, and if I was in this hobby to see old chicks, I'd see her more often.

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsTunna  [View Original Post]
    *Correction.

    This one is no good. She will have you come over even if she's on her period, BJ is lacking, will bring up her family problems with her son not liking her, and the real kicker is that her neighbor Nikki of the northside is much better and does not play games like this. And once again this is one with a sloppy body and will rush you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape