Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,046 to 27,060 of 41288
-
05-12-20 11:29 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 209Anyone know of this one?
Good afternoon.
This one is posting in Hillsborough county and I tracked her back to Jax. If anyone has any comments or concerns on her before I pull the trigger, it would be much appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49905047/
-
05-12-20 09:50 #14242Regular Member

Posts: 21Sweet & Sassy?
Anyone visit this one?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...6/206704339283
-
05-12-20 09:32 #14241Senior Member

Posts: 653To damn high
70 for car play is outrageous and with all the assets she has I need more room to play with honestly she would make way more money. In a hotel doing regular 60 qv to be honest.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 09:11 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 1170The provider Angle from heaven
I wonder whatever happened to her. Seems she just disappeared suddenly.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/100765110380
-
05-12-20 08:46 #14239Regular Member

Posts: 6Yup, 100 percent her!
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 08:23 #14238Senior Member

Posts: 2334I believe this is she when she as much younger and thinner.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=145832594
-
05-12-20 07:04 #14237Senior Member

Posts: 302Jazzmin??
Any info on this one? Jazzmin search brings up nada.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/094425194485
-
05-12-20 01:36 #14236Senior Member

Posts: 2131Tii
You looked up Porn star Jackie Daniels instead of Porn star Tii. Sugar went by Jackie Daniel's name as a provider in Jax. Her Porn star name is Tii.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 23:59 #14235Regular Member

Posts: 1Worth it
All I have to say is the juice was worth the squeeze.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 23:33 #14234Senior Member

Posts: 224Guam. She said
Nice, fun person.
-
05-11-20 21:15 #14233Senior Member

Posts: 269Asian?
Is she not Asian? Because the girl I looked up was white and not Asian?
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 19:47 #14232Senior Member

Posts: 909Excuse me?
I'm a little slow, so I am having a hard time understanding. Are you saying some lip service is "more" work? Hell if I book an appointment with a care provider, and decided I didn't want the full checkup, just some lipservice, I should be able to get that, especially if one has paid the premium for usually what would be a regular checkup. Its just some lip service. Not like some weird kinky shit, that is understandably quoted more. Some cheek action should not be extra especially. Now I do know some care providers who are specialized in cheek service, and understandability that cost as much as a quick little routine visit. I've personally went to these specialist, and 8/10 its usually worth it. Yet if you saying some cheek action is to much work, you must be a dead lay, and also shows how you value your kitty. Speaking of Kitty LOL:
Originally Posted by MidwestMonique
[View Original Post]
Everytime I contact her says she only does outcalls or carplay, & quote me 70 for carplay. I can't do that LOL. She looks like to much fun for a cramped car. I dunno, she got a lovely body and looks "unique". Hell what I really want to say is, she looks weird LOL, but oh so fun. If anyone got any info don't be shy.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 18:55 #14231Senior Member

Posts: 435I've been thinking about it.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 16:03 #14230Senior Member

Posts: 919Whatever
That's a bunch of crap stupid women write because they think it offers some kind of protection from prosecution. The crime happens when you post on a site advertising escorts. The language in the ad doesn't matter. The laws are online. You can read them if you want.
Originally Posted by MidwestMonique
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 16:00 #14229Senior Member

Posts: 919Kylie
I've had a good time with Kylie several times, but it's because she loves to do doubles with hot young girls. She's very accommodating, and if I was in this hobby to see old chicks, I'd see her more often.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





