Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,531 to 22,545 of 37374
-
05-11-20 07:45 #14844Regular Member

Posts: 11Lizzy
Any info / feedback on this one would be appreciated.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/070491434452
-
05-11-20 07:16 #14843Senior Member

Posts: 26What's that going to run you. I always have thought about it but I don't Ever go through with it.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 03:16 #14842Regular Member

Posts: 2You got a link?
You got a link?
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 23:39 #14841Regular Member

Posts: 3This is why it is important to use a burner phone. I send a pic that can be found on social media since that is public info. The worst that can happen is that they just collect your picture and stop responding. If its LE, you can argue that someone is impersonating you and there is no further proof. Robbery can happen regardless of if they have your pic or not.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day, if you're not comfortable with it then don't do it and find someone else. Better safe than sorry.
-
05-10-20 19:20 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 368Face pictures
Well my 2 cents, I never send face pic I'm doing you a favor you not doing me one, second if by any chance it's a robbery with a handler they know exactly who you are which puts you at a huge disadvantage because you don't know who he or they are & third if uncle LEO gets there phone they have your pictures along with incriminating text's bottom line they need us the only favor they need Is receiving the Benjamin's just my two cents.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 18:12 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 510Lindsay again
So I'm doing my first overnight ever. With Lindsay. At my place. Theres always an outside chance she willstand me up so fingers crosses.
-
05-10-20 17:50 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 242I also had a nice visit with Cherrie in a Notel in Petersburg. Good personality, skills and reasonable donation. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 16:49 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 36Jade
Completely forgot about this my bad haha.
Originally Posted by BoTheMan
[View Original Post]
Had a dream with her maybe a week or so ago? Not the worst experience. Those pictures on her ads are definitely dated, a bit thicker now and not entirely in the good way if you ask me. BBW with a real belly that I just palmed in mish LOL. She starts of with BBJ like many of our favorite semen demons but expect to do most of the work. She's had some hip surgery so she can't get on top and at some point, she had a monkey, so she's a real speedy talker. 160 for the hour. Overall worth it, go have fun.
-
05-10-20 16:36 #14836Regular Member

Posts: 2I tried to see Mz Cherry this morning but no response. I then reached out to Jasmine M and same thing. Finally reached out to J. B and was able to set things up. She was decent. A little bit bigger than her photos. I inquired about multiple initially, ended up bouncing after one. She offered for me to come back and get the 2nd one free which I appreciated the gesture.
-
05-10-20 14:58 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 353Brandy
I was supposed to have a dream with this one last week, set up was easy and after a few minutes I told her I was on the way. Arrived at the White House on JD, text for the room number and I get ghosted. Waited around for 10-15 minutes, texted her a few times and nothing.
Stay safe.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/383062095166
-
05-10-20 12:46 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 560Suze
I will be in Richmond tomorrow. Can anyone share Suze's digits?
Thanks,
-
05-10-20 11:02 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 169Face pic
I have a stock internet pic (not me but close enough) that I send if they have to have one 🤣.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 07:56 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 274Can you pm the contact?
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 02:59 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 581No link
You have a link or more info?
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 00:40 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 369Mz Cherry
Saw this girl again and had a good time. The phone she's been using has died. But she's got a working number again and is looking to spend some time with old and new friends. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/only-available-4couple-hrscum/936228710654










Reply With Quote





