Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,561 to 22,575 of 37372
-
05-08-20 22:33 #14812Senior Member

Posts: 736Midlo
Weeks ago this one came a long in midlo she was in a hoetel no too bad but the ink in her neck remains me like centroameicans gans no too good but the hoe still good one bad review here make me do a no-no but them I got this pic says a lot to me without mentioning her menu I still don't sure why if you get good finds don't leave a review Or are you planing to merry with this hoes or what?
Ad on stg you need to dig cus she doesn’t post often
-
05-08-20 22:29 #14811Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks. I called her tonight. Says she's on bed rest for 2 weeks. I'll be seeing her again as soon as she's able. Thanks for the response.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 22:16 #14810Senior Member

Posts: 736Little Tay
Did any of you got Tay in the last past days she got few pounds extra still spiner looking and back door in the new menue rates always weird like 2. 23.99 like Walmart prices but she has very particular preference for clients kind of hard to book with her.
-
05-08-20 21:57 #14809Senior Member

Posts: 736Chelsea The T
Still a good fuckk she looks more mature and she seems like more mature but girls always girls I think she is a good value if you got the on the right spot of negotiation the menu is open Very other that little butterhole good clean secure location most of other utr hoes she could be a good more of once thing if you get into it the bad attitude and thief thing is always there like in other hoes but still you need to keeping in mind that just like any hoe plus there some members that see her often just they don't want to share of post nothing about her.
She looks good but depends your taste no a spiner but no a full size truck because she is only 5 2".
Right size for my taste.
Small puss good fit for most.
Good BJ skills like natural and provide DT even for large sizes.
In resume I think she is all about if you get along with her but always new clients get the best.
-
05-08-20 21:24 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 736I forget the link I had to posted on other new posting.
Blue aka Satire.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/681655103447
-
05-08-20 21:17 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 736Blue
Well this one always show when her pim needs new shoes lets help her fat ass because babe gave that to her no ankles to me looks cartoonish I like cute ankles rubbing my ears when I get in the right position still a good phat ass if know her already view from behind always good link below.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/681655103447
-
05-08-20 20:45 #14806Banned Member

Posts: 176No no no. Its not good. No drama but she has seen better days. Saw her once couldn't finish the deed left with blueballs. Serious monkey tracks bruises not attractive.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 20:44 #14805Senior Member

Posts: 482Different Lindsay
There's Lindsey that stays in hopewell named luscious lindsey. I know her well and seen her at her place a couple times. https://lusciouslindsey4u.escortbook.com/.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 20:28 #14804Senior Member

Posts: 736So stupid
This hoes are just fucked up of their brain and probably they acting in real life like idiots I'm surprised that she didn't told you to leave the donation under the front door mat or send it via cash app she probably told you that to take the cash and yea you could walk with her to the room after that she just going to close the door on your face like nothing and what are you going do? And even if you get the courage of get some force there she probably got her dude / s waiting inside this people are who you see on the news and probably people watching them no have clue why that happened but we here all know why
.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 19:16 #14803Senior Member

Posts: 32Any information on this provider
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/094258479063
Have seen her posts and interested in setting up a session.
-
05-08-20 17:41 #14802Senior Member

Posts: 116This one seemed legit while I was texting her until she told me that she wanted the donation up front before she would let me in. Said she would meet me at my car and after she got it would walk me to her room. Said she was in south chester / peterburg, I would have schedule something with her if she didn't say payment up front. Definite pass on this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/020463319706Last edited by Defalt; 05-08-20 at 17:45. Reason: original link was dead.
-
05-08-20 14:21 #14801Banned Member

Posts: 443Damn.
Damn she look good. Please do report back. That ass.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 14:17 #14800Banned Member

Posts: 32Winter
This Winter is posting in Nova.
Is she a different Winter or stealing pics?
http://tysons-corner.skipthegames.co...e/751166171715
-
05-08-20 12:46 #14799Senior Member

Posts: 353What you been missing?
Any intel on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/942215489206
-
05-08-20 12:32 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 1084Are you all discussing the Lindsay that stays in Hopewell / Prince George? I believe it's technically Prince George but it's definitely still in the city. Blond probably 35 I'm guessing. If so, I saw her about a year ago and she was really good. Very very open. Post was tighter than the ass, but both are very good.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




