Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9103

    Monay

    I tried to see this one on a late Saturday night because I had an itch since I had her Snapchat has seen her post before thought everything would be okay and safe texted &she texted back immediately back and forth three or four times got price of admission for a quick visit was 60 agreed asked if I was available when's Halloween 45 minutes later she text back saying she was I said okay ask for location she then asked for a picture I told to forget it no way I was going to send a picture after the conversation we had just had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49821288/

  2. #9102

    The Pittsboro duo minus them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Had hoped to see the other one, 21. Who the hell does this in Cary or Mville? For that matter, Capital, New Bern, S. Wilmington. Maybe I'm getting old, but I just will not see a girl in any of these locations unless I already know her from the past and have seen her at least 3 times. It's just too much risk. I'm not scoring as many successful meets than I have in years past, but it's just not worth it to me. These girls need to find less-hot locations, and that includes places other than hotels.
    They are still available and are in a better place.

    Them did get out. But they moved. They are more aware of surroundings.

  3. #9101

    Saucy Sicillian

    Anybody seen her? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/520541665201. Nothing turning up.

  4. #9100

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her before?

    I'm interested to know how it went.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/433707634859
    Sir this is your first post and you're asking for help. Search for info here or go see her and report back.

  5. #9099

    Cary hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    I never liked the cary area and now yet another arrested there. Be careful.
    Cary is a no-no spot for me. Right along with New Bern Ave, Cap BLVD, and the Burlington areas.

  6. #9098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Cary hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    I never liked the cary area and now yet another arrested there. Be careful.
    It was the LaQuinta over in Morrisville by the Airport. But the LQ is on a small piece of Cary. I swear years ago Cary Morrisville Cops were fighting over that spot. There is a Wendy's drive thru in midst of 3 hotels. Prime hunting grounds.

  7. #9097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Maavrrick  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations or referral for a nice chubby white girl, not fat or bbw would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Maybe further up north.

  8. #9096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her before?

    I'm interested to know how it went.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/433707634859
    Dude there are posts all over the board. Search.

  9. #9095

    Cary Hotel

    I never liked the cary area and now yet another arrested there. Be careful.

  10. #9094

    RTFF & Search

    RTFF & use search this thread function before asking these questions. There are many references to these in the recent past. Entitlement sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her before?

    I'm interested to know how it went.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/433707634859
    Quote Originally Posted by Maavrrick  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations or referral for a nice chubby white girl, not fat or bbw would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma7  [View Original Post]

  11. #9093

    Churchwife69

    Anyone remember Churchwife? I saw her a few times and then she disappeared. Any contact info would be appreciated. Her name is Gina Welles

    Thanks in Advance.

  12. #9092

    Taylor Made

    Has anyone visited her before?

    I'm interested to know how it went.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/433707634859

  13. #9091

    Nice Chubby White Chick

    Any recommendations or referral for a nice chubby white girl, not fat or bbw would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  14. #9090

    Bookstore days

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still worth seeing?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/954362413610
    Back when she used to frequent the Bookstore "The Hill" she was fun very submissive then did whatever you wanted her to do I know she used to walk Capital and New Bern back then too. But everybody I know that's seen her then had nothin to complain about except she was with the wrong guy back then and got on drugs. Once she got away from him and started posting In The RDU area guys have said it's been even better I haven't had a chance to get with her since then tried a couple times but it's hard communicating with her last time it was 20 mins between texts and then it was Radio Silence.

  15. #9089

    Big Breasted Bombshell

    Has any one had a dream with her?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/608654108045

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape