Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,781 to 21,795 of 30761
-
05-08-20 19:01 #8981Senior Member

Posts: 56Hahaha. 1. my FB says I'm an astronaut 2. Drugs are a helluva thing. It is a shame how many providers and people in general fall into the trap of drug addiction and jail / prison. Get picked up once and if you don't have a strong enough support system to slap some sense into you then you are more than likely to make some mistakes and end up in jail again. Getting arrested is fucking expensive. Trying to find a job w / a felony conviction is a PITA. Working minimum wage. Or turning tricks? Hmm. I think I'll take the easy cash. Make some dollars, have wads of cash laying around, hang out with other low-lifes, might as well do some drugs. Spiral out of control, make bad decisions, get arrested again. No money, no prospects, no future. Just drugs, jail, or death.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
I'm not judging, just illustrating how easy it is to fall into that trap. Alcoholism and other addictions are the same way. You have to wat to change or have someone who cares enough to not give up on you and make sure you get your shit together.
-
05-08-20 18:09 #8980Regular Member

Posts: 8Had a great time with her
I had a early morning session with her. Agreed for hhr but I felt like I couldn't two in a row in morning. So agreed on qv. She didn't have any bags so asked me to pick up. I did. She started with deep french kissing I stopped her and put her face to the down and she started sucking off the balls so hard my junior stood up like a pillar. She then covered her in sloppy and asked if want to go bare. I said to put on a cover and she did and she rode for some time. Box is very tight for me so I felt like I almost came so I immediately pulled out and asked her to doggy. Dang that was the best 5 min. I couldn't hold longer because she was so tight and she clinched herself into me while Mish and she got very horny. I'll visit her again if she still in town.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 18:05 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 117Search
Use the Search Thread link.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 17:22 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 115She was fun back in the day.
First time I dream with her she was walking the streets. I had a lot of fun with her BBBJ, Greek what else you want. Damage was 8. I haven't see her since 2 years ago probably. Last time I saw her she was walking in Holloway street in Durham. Let me know if you take the dream.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 17:13 #8977Senior Member

Posts: 54TLDR: I agree with the board
Used to post as JustinTime way back (Sanford, Fayetteville, Smithfield et al) but forgot my password, so just been reading the board. But extra time and sense of community motivated me to register again and share some experience. Although as the title says there is not a lot of new information, but confirmation for the most part.
XAJ: I'm a big fan. Visited regularly right until the baby, haven't been back. Qv 50-60, hhr 70-100. Good time all around, like the head game, except last time she said "I'm not doing balls" refusing to make a cup of tea. I've tipped, bought videos and donated through her site because I like her that much. But I don't agree to an excessive fee. Girsl are entitled to their money but extra needs to be understood as extra.
Don't think a link is necessary.
Did a double with the Woodologist and a Lexi (not SexiLexi) hhr for 120. It was worth it. Didn't play Edith each other much and Lexi was the.
Visually interesting one. Woody had great attitude and good skills, but physically not my type. BUT, every now again posts a 100 hr. I might put in a workout. Lexi has not been around.
Snowbunny Ginger off S. Saunders. 80 hhr (negotiated): Meh. Not returning.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/49754201/
Best head around guaranteed, BBW garner.
If I wasn't pressed for time, I would have waited for my refund.
OK location, opted for 80 hhr with confirmed 2 pop. After 20 min of "the best" I made a deposit and left. Felt OK, really dragged down by complaining.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/49694800/
Asian ad that leads to Motel 6 Appliance Ct. : 130 hhr, not tiny asian in the ad; said her name was LuLu, which I think was mistranslated, should be MooMoo. I confirmed on phone, mutual shower, BBBJ, msog, Nuru, daty etc. When I got there, before paying, I showed MooM. Er. Lulu the ad and again confirmed the menu and FULL TIME. I put the money down, and then half heartedly received most of the menu but never got the second shot. At the beginning, I set the countdown on my phone and she understood so when she tried to wrap it up I pointed and we returned to our lackluster activities. Timer went off, I got dressed and she started fishing for a tip. I didn't really enjoy it.
In the fall I met a Lilly from a similar ad that led to the same location (even same room) and it was everything I wanted it to be. I'll try again and ask names.
I don't complain during visits; I ask nicely and I am clear about what I like. I'm not into sessions that make feel like I'm taking something, my thing is receiving. I might have had better performance if I insisted on what was agreed, but I wouldn't have enjoyed it more.
I have a good visit with Erotic Monkey Amber, down in Fuquay and am going to see her next week. I'll report after.
Some good experiences with the new Yucca, Osaka and Tulip. OK with Judy. I'll post on the appropriate board.
My bucket list:
Visiting spinner, has been reviewed but no mention of ticket price.
Skinny redhead MJ.
Cuban Bella (I think she used to hang with Rose.).
Because of location I'm considering Pleasure / early bird out near Clayton. http://eastern.skipthegames.com/fema...e/615884609333.
Be safe.
-
05-08-20 15:43 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 50Agreed. Hotels are tight now on bookings
Had a family member that wanted a room in the area and got same resistance to making areservation. Some hotels were not even answering their phones.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 15:38 #8975Regular Member

Posts: 6I hit it
I hit it about six months ago and it was a top notch experience. She was clean and tighter than the pictures show. Pulled out, yanked off the skin and blew all over her nice tits. I would go again.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 15:15 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 121Layla
Anyone know if she's still worth seeing?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/954362413610
-
05-08-20 14:59 #8973Banned Member

Posts: 565Educated
FB says she went to Harvard. Man, money can't get you a decent job these days.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 14:50 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 578Lawetflix
I actually saw the light skinned one by herself at an outcall once. She was actually quite pleasant and did mention her GF is quite abusive. She wasnt nice about it either. Seeing her alone was nice enough though surprisingly.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 14:00 #8971Banned Member

Posts: 565Well so much for the Pittsboro trio
Had hoped to see the other one, 21. Who the hell does this in Cary or Mville? For that matter, Capital, New Bern, S. Wilmington. Maybe I'm getting old, but I just will not see a girl in any of these locations unless I already know her from the past and have seen her at least 3 times. It's just too much risk. I'm not scoring as many successful meets than I have in years past, but it's just not worth it to me. These girls need to find less-hot locations, and that includes places other than hotels.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 13:43 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 263XxEm
That's her. Address checks out. First time I've seen a provider using her real name for work.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 13:33 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 263Lawetflix
There was a good review on this pair recently. But these hos are junkies (been to the graybar inn for junkie related offenses) and that's what you get with junkies. Catch them at the right time, great. Otherwise, a disaster. I'm guessing black hair is the pimp.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 13:17 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 507XxEm
Looks like she might have gotten picked up by Uncle yesterday. Kinda looks like her based on ad photos. Cary doesn't play around.
-
05-08-20 11:42 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 190Cray Cray
VERY smart move.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



