Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8998
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like an opportunity for the monger to use a fake pic. See how these hos handle someone different turning up on the other end. I'd try to make it representative LOL.
    Just send a grainy low quality picture of Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Same thing, right? Or a picture of you from 20 years ago. Seems fair.

  2. #8997

    Fake Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    ...she then asked for a picture I told to forget it no way I was going to send a picture after the conversation we had just had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49821288/
    Sounds like an opportunity for the monger to use a fake pic. See how these hos handle someone different turning up on the other end. I'd try to make it representative LOL.

  3. #8996

    Monay

    I tried to see this one on a late Saturday night because I had an itch since I had her Snapchat has seen her post before thought everything would be okay and safe texted &she texted back immediately back and forth three or four times got price of admission for a quick visit was 60 agreed asked if I was available when's Halloween 45 minutes later she text back saying she was I said okay ask for location she then asked for a picture I told to forget it no way I was going to send a picture after the conversation we had just had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49821288/

  4. #8995

    The Pittsboro duo minus them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Had hoped to see the other one, 21. Who the hell does this in Cary or Mville? For that matter, Capital, New Bern, S. Wilmington. Maybe I'm getting old, but I just will not see a girl in any of these locations unless I already know her from the past and have seen her at least 3 times. It's just too much risk. I'm not scoring as many successful meets than I have in years past, but it's just not worth it to me. These girls need to find less-hot locations, and that includes places other than hotels.
    They are still available and are in a better place.

    Them did get out. But they moved. They are more aware of surroundings.

  5. #8994

    Saucy Sicillian

    Anybody seen her? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/520541665201. Nothing turning up.

  6. #8993

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her before?

    I'm interested to know how it went.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/433707634859
    Sir this is your first post and you're asking for help. Search for info here or go see her and report back.

  7. #8992

    Cary hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    I never liked the cary area and now yet another arrested there. Be careful.
    Cary is a no-no spot for me. Right along with New Bern Ave, Cap BLVD, and the Burlington areas.

  8. #8991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Cary hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    I never liked the cary area and now yet another arrested there. Be careful.
    It was the LaQuinta over in Morrisville by the Airport. But the LQ is on a small piece of Cary. I swear years ago Cary Morrisville Cops were fighting over that spot. There is a Wendy's drive thru in midst of 3 hotels. Prime hunting grounds.

  9. #8990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Maavrrick  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations or referral for a nice chubby white girl, not fat or bbw would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Maybe further up north.

  10. #8989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her before?

    I'm interested to know how it went.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/433707634859
    Dude there are posts all over the board. Search.

  11. #8988

    Cary Hotel

    I never liked the cary area and now yet another arrested there. Be careful.

  12. #8987

    RTFF & Search

    RTFF & use search this thread function before asking these questions. There are many references to these in the recent past. Entitlement sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her before?

    I'm interested to know how it went.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/433707634859
    Quote Originally Posted by Maavrrick  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations or referral for a nice chubby white girl, not fat or bbw would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma7  [View Original Post]

  13. #8986

    Churchwife69

    Anyone remember Churchwife? I saw her a few times and then she disappeared. Any contact info would be appreciated. Her name is Gina Welles

    Thanks in Advance.

  14. #8985

    Taylor Made

    Has anyone visited her before?

    I'm interested to know how it went.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/433707634859

  15. #8984

    Nice Chubby White Chick

    Any recommendations or referral for a nice chubby white girl, not fat or bbw would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape