Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14806

    Different Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Are you all discussing the Lindsay that stays in Hopewell / Prince George? I believe it's technically Prince George but it's definitely still in the city. Blond probably 35 I'm guessing. If so, I saw her about a year ago and she was really good. Very very open. Post was tighter than the ass, but both are very good.
    There's Lindsey that stays in hopewell named luscious lindsey. I know her well and seen her at her place a couple times. https://lusciouslindsey4u.escortbook.com/.

  2. #14805

    So stupid

    This hoes are just fucked up of their brain and probably they acting in real life like idiots I'm surprised that she didn't told you to leave the donation under the front door mat or send it via cash app she probably told you that to take the cash and yea you could walk with her to the room after that she just going to close the door on your face like nothing and what are you going do? And even if you get the courage of get some force there she probably got her dude / s waiting inside this people are who you see on the news and probably people watching them no have clue why that happened but we here all know why

    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    This one seemed legit while I was texting her until she told me that she wanted the donation up front before she would let me in. Said she would meet me at my car and after she got it would walk me to her room. Said she was in south chester / peterburg, I would have schedule something with her if she didn't say payment up front. Definite pass on this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/020463319706
    .

  3. #14804

    Any information on this provider

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/094258479063

    Have seen her posts and interested in setting up a session.

  4. #14803
    This one seemed legit while I was texting her until she told me that she wanted the donation up front before she would let me in. Said she would meet me at my car and after she got it would walk me to her room. Said she was in south chester / peterburg, I would have schedule something with her if she didn't say payment up front. Definite pass on this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/020463319706
    Last edited by Defalt; 05-08-20 at 17:45. Reason: original link was dead.

  5. #14802

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Tomorrow I setup one I will report back and I am so looking forward to it. I followed her on IG and snap and she's the real deal and I need to bring my "a" game no half steppin.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/real-i...-race/29338627
    Damn she look good. Please do report back. That ass.

  6. #14801

    Winter

    This Winter is posting in Nova.

    Is she a different Winter or stealing pics?

    http://tysons-corner.skipthegames.co...e/751166171715

  7. #14800

    What you been missing?


  8. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    Lindsay that we speak of definitely has a monkey. She fell asleep with my dick in her mouth one day. Didn't bother me a bit. Kinda funny in fact.
    Are you all discussing the Lindsay that stays in Hopewell / Prince George? I believe it's technically Prince George but it's definitely still in the city. Blond probably 35 I'm guessing. If so, I saw her about a year ago and she was really good. Very very open. Post was tighter than the ass, but both are very good.

  9. #14798
    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    she still texting me. I'll get her down to 100 then say never mind.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/286606288547
    Love the plan. Take down that GPS.

  10. #14797
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Is that not a different Lindsey than the one that's talked about on this board? The only Lindsey I see advertising on Tryst is the one I see that visits the area but doesn't live here. Also no monkey whatsoever.
    Lindsay that we speak of definitely has a monkey. She fell asleep with my dick in her mouth one day. Didn't bother me a bit. Kinda funny in fact.

  11. #14796
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if Lindsey in Chester still around. Has not put a ad in a while. Wanted a dream this weekend with her. Always enjoy her sessions. Can pm if need be. Thanks. Be safe out there.
    I spoke with her Monday afternoon. She can be tough to get ahold of and I suggest texting and calling. Several times I've called 5 minutes after a text and had her pick right up.

  12. #14795

    Crazy

    Text this dream this morning just looking for quick nut. Texted back quick and started to setup a time. She comes uo with 500. WTF? Sweety I've seen your pics you ain't a 500.

    So about 10 minutes later she lowers it to 200 LOL. I couldn't help but laugh and post this. Some of these girls have lost their ever lovin mind. If you were a model and 22 and tight maybe 300 but 500 for that LOL. Anyway thought it was funny and she still texting me. I'll get her down to 100 then say never mind.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/286606288547

  13. #14794

    Not the same Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Is that not a different Lindsey than the one that's talked about on this board? The only Lindsey I see advertising on Tryst is the one I see that visits the area but doesn't live here. Also no monkey whatsoever.
    That is not the lindsey we speak of. I hung out with our Lindsey a couple days ago. Everything seemed fine to me.

  14. #14793

    Alexa

    Had a dream with her tonight. Much bigger in person around 215. She was staying in a hotel in Chester near hooters. Dirty room she has a coke problem. Sent me old pics. Damage $ 20. Will not repeat.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/652878995099

  15. #14792
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is on tryst. Has always been up.
    Is that not a different Lindsey than the one that's talked about on this board? The only Lindsey I see advertising on Tryst is the one I see that visits the area but doesn't live here. Also no monkey whatsoever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape