Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,576 to 22,590 of 37373
-
05-08-20 11:27 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 369Love the plan. Take down that GPS.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 11:10 #14797Senior Member

Posts: 510Lindsay that we speak of definitely has a monkey. She fell asleep with my dick in her mouth one day. Didn't bother me a bit. Kinda funny in fact.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 11:08 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 510I spoke with her Monday afternoon. She can be tough to get ahold of and I suggest texting and calling. Several times I've called 5 minutes after a text and had her pick right up.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 09:57 #14795Banned Member

Posts: 176Crazy
Text this dream this morning just looking for quick nut. Texted back quick and started to setup a time. She comes uo with 500. WTF? Sweety I've seen your pics you ain't a 500.
So about 10 minutes later she lowers it to 200 LOL. I couldn't help but laugh and post this. Some of these girls have lost their ever lovin mind. If you were a model and 22 and tight maybe 300 but 500 for that LOL. Anyway thought it was funny and she still texting me. I'll get her down to 100 then say never mind.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/286606288547
-
05-08-20 00:08 #14794Banned Member

Posts: 443Not the same Lindsey
That is not the lindsey we speak of. I hung out with our Lindsey a couple days ago. Everything seemed fine to me.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 21:58 #14793Regular Member

Posts: 3Alexa
Had a dream with her tonight. Much bigger in person around 215. She was staying in a hotel in Chester near hooters. Dirty room she has a coke problem. Sent me old pics. Damage $ 20. Will not repeat.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/652878995099
-
05-07-20 21:15 #14792Senior Member

Posts: 369Is that not a different Lindsey than the one that's talked about on this board? The only Lindsey I see advertising on Tryst is the one I see that visits the area but doesn't live here. Also no monkey whatsoever.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 20:51 #14791Banned Member

Posts: 176Got this one setup
Tomorrow I setup one I will report back and I am so looking forward to it. I followed her on IG and snap and she's the real deal and I need to bring my "a" game no half steppin.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/real-i...-race/29338627
-
05-07-20 19:27 #14790Banned Member

Posts: 56Please, do tell
Looking forward to that review.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 19:25 #14789Banned Member

Posts: 176Saw this dream
Had hard time getting anybody to respond this afternoon then saw this one. She's a more mature provider and her rates are affordable. $. 6 hr. She was prettier in person than her pictures. Everything covered but she is extremely clean and smells really good. Started mish and she would wimper just a little bit and the more I stroked the wetter it got. It was a great dream and would return.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...560/9102246641
-
05-07-20 18:14 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 76" seen her twice, both times after midnight. Babysitter comes in around that time. She is fun and has that come get me look.
Originally Posted by RvaFun00
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 17:42 #14787I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Lindsey
Her ad is on tryst. Has always been up.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:25 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 189Lindsey
Any one know if Lindsey in Chester still around. Has not put a ad in a while. Wanted a dream this weekend with her. Always enjoy her sessions. Can pm if need be. Thanks. Be safe out there.
-
05-07-20 16:21 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 32LaLa
Saw her in November 2019. Probably best provider I dealt with. She disappeared for a few months to reappear a few weeks ago. Don't know if she has a handler now but it's definitely different now getting in contact with her. I found it odd that a board member had posted that she would be raising her rate and then the next time I talked to her she quoted me $400 for outcall hour. Told her no way when I paid $150 previously. She eventually stated that she would do for regular price. But I was turned off by that point. I mean hell I'd be willing to pay an small increase but more than double? No way. I think she a really good provider even a nice lady. But my opinion is that she has a greedy handler and it's making her look bad.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:14 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 274I have not had any luck lately either. She's normally quick to respond.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




