Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14796
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if Lindsey in Chester still around. Has not put a ad in a while. Wanted a dream this weekend with her. Always enjoy her sessions. Can pm if need be. Thanks. Be safe out there.
    I spoke with her Monday afternoon. She can be tough to get ahold of and I suggest texting and calling. Several times I've called 5 minutes after a text and had her pick right up.

  2. #14795

    Crazy

    Text this dream this morning just looking for quick nut. Texted back quick and started to setup a time. She comes uo with 500. WTF? Sweety I've seen your pics you ain't a 500.

    So about 10 minutes later she lowers it to 200 LOL. I couldn't help but laugh and post this. Some of these girls have lost their ever lovin mind. If you were a model and 22 and tight maybe 300 but 500 for that LOL. Anyway thought it was funny and she still texting me. I'll get her down to 100 then say never mind.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/286606288547

  3. #14794

    Not the same Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Is that not a different Lindsey than the one that's talked about on this board? The only Lindsey I see advertising on Tryst is the one I see that visits the area but doesn't live here. Also no monkey whatsoever.
    That is not the lindsey we speak of. I hung out with our Lindsey a couple days ago. Everything seemed fine to me.

  4. #14793

    Alexa

    Had a dream with her tonight. Much bigger in person around 215. She was staying in a hotel in Chester near hooters. Dirty room she has a coke problem. Sent me old pics. Damage $ 20. Will not repeat.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/652878995099

  5. #14792
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is on tryst. Has always been up.
    Is that not a different Lindsey than the one that's talked about on this board? The only Lindsey I see advertising on Tryst is the one I see that visits the area but doesn't live here. Also no monkey whatsoever.

  6. #14791

    Got this one setup

    Tomorrow I setup one I will report back and I am so looking forward to it. I followed her on IG and snap and she's the real deal and I need to bring my "a" game no half steppin.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/real-i...-race/29338627

  7. #14790

    Please, do tell

    Looking forward to that review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad several times and was skeptical, but then with your review and the ones on ter, I had to pull the trigger. Got a appointment for tomorrow. Was easy to setup using ter. I'm getting the full experience with greek. So I'll let why'all know how that goes. I haven't been this excited about a appointment since Bridget fondle and bedroom Barbie was still in the business.

  8. #14789

    Saw this dream

    Had hard time getting anybody to respond this afternoon then saw this one. She's a more mature provider and her rates are affordable. $. 6 hr. She was prettier in person than her pictures. Everything covered but she is extremely clean and smells really good. Started mish and she would wimper just a little bit and the more I stroked the wetter it got. It was a great dream and would return.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...560/9102246641

  9. #14788
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    I have not had any luck lately either. She's normally quick to respond.
    " seen her twice, both times after midnight. Babysitter comes in around that time. She is fun and has that come get me look.

  10. #14787
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Any one know if Lindsey in Chester still around. Has not put a ad in a while. Wanted a dream this weekend with her. Always enjoy her sessions. Can pm if need be. Thanks. Be safe out there.
    Her ad is on tryst. Has always been up.

  11. #14786

    Lindsey

    Any one know if Lindsey in Chester still around. Has not put a ad in a while. Wanted a dream this weekend with her. Always enjoy her sessions. Can pm if need be. Thanks. Be safe out there.

  12. #14785

    LaLa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the Cambodian chick Lala lately? I've been attempting to contact to set something up for the past several days but it seems her phone is off. Did she change her number or something?
    Saw her in November 2019. Probably best provider I dealt with. She disappeared for a few months to reappear a few weeks ago. Don't know if she has a handler now but it's definitely different now getting in contact with her. I found it odd that a board member had posted that she would be raising her rate and then the next time I talked to her she quoted me $400 for outcall hour. Told her no way when I paid $150 previously. She eventually stated that she would do for regular price. But I was turned off by that point. I mean hell I'd be willing to pay an small increase but more than double? No way. I think she a really good provider even a nice lady. But my opinion is that she has a greedy handler and it's making her look bad.

  13. #14784
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the Cambodian chick Lala lately? I've been attempting to contact to set something up for the past several days but it seems her phone is off. Did she change her number or something?
    I have not had any luck lately either. She's normally quick to respond.

  14. #14783

    Lala

    Anyone see the Cambodian chick Lala lately? I've been attempting to contact to set something up for the past several days but it seems her phone is off. Did she change her number or something?

  15. #14782

    Not the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    Saw she posted on STG and said she was at a hotel in Springfield wanted $150 for HH. I got her down to $80 for a QV and but then she said no BBBJ. Is this the same Winter you guys are always talking about?
    Not the same Winter that is well reviewed. The Winter everyone talks about seldom if ever advertises anymore and is UTR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape