Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 17950
-
05-07-20 06:56 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 1222Thanks!
I'm in NKY. Driving to 125 is ok. Driving to 25 not so much!
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 17:18 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 274Rae-The dog ate my homework
Rex, come on. You know she is telling the truth. Have you ever known a drug addict to lie? I am curious as to the reasons she went dark on you the 1st 3 times. Probably, "Oh I had my phone on silent" or "my battery died" or. . . If you read between the lines. She double booked you, she got the money she needed to meet her pusher to get her fix. Remember, she was busted for hooking and her buddy was busted for H and Coke.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 16:08 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 26Are all the girls on vacation?
I've tried several providers with no response at all are they all on vacation or am I missing something?
-
05-06-20 15:00 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 219Nevaeh
Nevaeh: has a few reviews on Erotic Monkey. Incall not far from Bryan Station Rd. No DFK, not a really enthusiastic GFE either, but better than some and more dependable than many advertising. Very pretty eyes. Donations reasonable, but the incall's definitely a rough place.
Originally Posted by Chronos456
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 14:49 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 219Yep, it's 125
Missed the "1" there, sorry.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 10:10 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 3I've seen her serveral times over the last month or two. Like 5, suddenly she is never available when I contact her, sometimes she replies, sometimes not, but it never works out. Has anyone seen her lately. I need more.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 08:25 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 1002Tiffany
She definitely took her time to respond to me in a timely manner but I finally managed to see her at her hotel incall. Like I said in an earlier post, not my cup of tea but I can see why she can become very popular.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 21:22 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 92Throwing in the towel for awhile
Little frustrated, I have messaged Phoenix and Tiffany about 4 or 5 times each and nothing back from them. It's getting to be real slim pickings and the ones I try will not respond.
-
05-05-20 16:42 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 193Rachel
I saw Rachel a couple months back and was very disappointed. The pics are her but done up and edited. She was bigger and had a mad issue with her forehead. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Chronos456
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 14:22 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 345Reviews
Use the search bar to find reviews. It's in the top right hand corner.
Originally Posted by Chronos456
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 13:55 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 1002125
I think he meant 125 Georgetown. She is definitely on my list to see.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 13:32 #4859Douchebag

Posts: 239Update
Rae contacted me and said she was in a terrible car accident on the way to outcall and her phone was destroyed so she couldn't let me know. Personally I'd have gone with my dog peed on the phone and shorted it out. More original and believable.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:58 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 1222Exit 25 or 125?
25 is pretty far south.
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:34 #4857Regular Member

Posts: 3Any reviews on Rachel? I'm making an appointment tomorrow.
-
05-05-20 08:55 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 100299% sure she is NOT
I'm sure its an old profile that got refreshed by a monger reminiscing. Kate from Richmond is front and center now on that website and like I said many times about her, she's not coming back from vacation anytime soon.
Originally Posted by Jackme3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




