Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 877 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 927 977 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4809

    Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Went back yesterday for a 2nd helping. The set up went perfect, time agreed etc. Got there on time and saw the 'I'm in the shower' text 'just wait in the parking lot till I'm ready'. Figured someone else was nailing her. But when I pulled in the parking lot, a VPD patrol car was parked, with no one in it. Maybe she has a neighbor cop. ? But after waiting 15 min with no response even after I called her twice, I pulled out if there. I waited at the too of the drive for another 5 until I saw the VPD car pulling out and then I split. Then of course I get the 'where did you go' text. This was all very odd. I knew she was TGTBT.

    I'm not saying she's with LEO, but be very cautious. I pray she's not cause that tang was right as rain!!
    Uncle LEO needed some stress relief. He stayed longer because he could. Did you tell her your suspicions were the reason you left?

  2. #4808

    Frequent poster

    I see her post all the time but I can't get a name to find a review. Thoughts?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...0/339228847321

  3. #4807

  4. #4806

    Versailes Girl

    Went back yesterday for a 2nd helping. The set up went perfect, time agreed etc. Got there on time and saw the 'I'm in the shower' text 'just wait in the parking lot till I'm ready'. Figured someone else was nailing her. But when I pulled in the parking lot, a VPD patrol car was parked, with no one in it. Maybe she has a neighbor cop. ? But after waiting 15 min with no response even after I called her twice, I pulled out if there. I waited at the too of the drive for another 5 until I saw the VPD car pulling out and then I split. Then of course I get the 'where did you go' text. This was all very odd. I knew she was TGTBT.

    I'm not saying she's with LEO, but be very cautious. I pray she's not cause that tang was right as rain!!

  5. #4805

  6. #4804

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Have not had a red head in awhile. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/460596887654.
    Saw her about a month ago. Cute little spinner, but she had horrible scabs to the point it looked like someone pasted her with a double barrel shotgun. I'm taking all over her body and to the point I wouldn't daty or FS. I opted for BBBJCIM w / spit. I have no plans for a second visit.

    Ace.

  7. #4803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Eternity

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...b/864192058582

    I couldn't get scheduled with a couple ladies so I tried Eternity even though I know her pics are several years old. Eternity responded promptly and 15 minutes later I was at her door for a hhr ($80) incall. Again I knew the pics are dated. She was very friendly made a little small talk and got to business. BBBJ for a couple minutes then to mish where I blew in the cover. I was in and out in 20 minutes. She never rushed me, I was in a hurry.

    The good- friendly and has good grip on that kitten, easy to schedule, didn't waste any of my time. She brags about herself a little too much for my taste and not really the body type I prefer. I probably won't be back but she is a good value at $80 hhr.

  8. #4802

    Like this report

    Quote Originally Posted by RanTheMan  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/900955765640

    Had a dream with this one. She is definitely the girl in the pic with a tight spinner body. Normally does out but did in due to her car not working. Her incal was a nice townhouse. It was clean but had a smell of smoke. She wasn't strung out. The only big issue is seemed like she was in a hurry or just nervous and isn't vocal at all. Started out with BBBJ and with in 2 minutes the cover went on. Went into miss, switched to cowgirl and finished in miss. I'll definitely repeat.
    Her eyes in that ad. Seems like a newish cute soccer mom with a wild side. Was she a curvy little petite thing?

  9. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    But she should definitely not be confused with "Richmond Alexis" with the bolt-ons that has been reviewed here in the past, so be careful when searching for her that you don't read reviews for the wrong one.
    Any link or pics of bolt on Alexis?

  10. #4800

    No Problems Seeing Her

    Quote Originally Posted by DRoads13  [View Original Post]
    Tried to setup with Versailles girl 1000 times and she ghosts me every time. Good luck if you try. I'm done.
    I didn't have any problems seeing her, her phone was going crazy during the visit, but she never rushed.

  11. #4799

    Starting trouble

    On the topic of cash and dashes. I actually have been robbed onece and the second time could've got violent and ended with me having a felony or worst. I look at reviews before I see these hoes.

  12. #4798

    Not sure if that one ever went by Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews on here but she was listed as Alexis I think. Check the search on here and EB for more info. I've never seen her but I do remember good and so so reviews.
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-young-redhead-available-n/460596887654
    But she should definitely not be confused with "Richmond Alexis" with the bolt-ons that has been reviewed here in the past, so be careful when searching for her that you don't read reviews for the wrong one.

  13. #4797
    Tried to setup with Versailles girl 1000 times and she ghosts me every time. Good luck if you try. I'm done.

  14. #4796

    That's Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    I understand you believe you are a bad candidate for cash and dash, but what happens when you are on your back and she gets up and grabs the cash. Are you going to physically take it away from the girl? It can and will happen quicker than you can react even from girls that you have seen before or trust.
    That's why I never take my shoes off and never let her on top.

  15. #4795
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Juarezeducated  [View Original Post]
    So far, Lexington is about the plumpest city I've ever experienced.
    Huh? I've been browsing other cities in the region because I can't find many here with big butts. And I was still considering taking a chance on Jill but she's gone from $120/ hr to $200/ hr in a couple months. SMH.

    I don't know where to start honestly. I want losing my virginity to be a good experience but all my posts here have been ignored.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape