Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 7897
-
05-09-20 10:34 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 846SeaAngel
Nova Forum has multiple posts about this time waster.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
Even though you made some rookie mistakes, the fact that you had a meet with her is something though I think if you give 600 then you will find many who'd come.
I personally stay away from these GPS time-wasters. Plenty of fish in the pond that have much better value.
-
05-09-20 10:10 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 123Destiny is a scam. AVOID AT ANY COST
I met her once and she stole money from my wallet. She has this another girl (calls her sister) and they both are looking for vulnerable folks.
Originally Posted by JimInbMore
[View Original Post]
Stole around 200 $ and made me bought a bottle of henessy. Both were eager to get my phone by saying she wants to play youtube videos and my bigger head took control and I made them leave my room.
Found out about stolen money later. Sneaky the way they work together to rob you.
-
05-08-20 19:48 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 36Matchx. Me
Have any of you had success / other experiences with match. Me (also together2 night) as a casual dating site? Any tips welcome.
-
05-08-20 09:54 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 390I didn't want to discourage him too much.
Bit I did want to get him thinking honestly about how he does things. I'm not saying there is one way to do things, just saying that an honest self-assessment can help him. If he tends to be so easy going that he can put himself in harm's way, then perhaps he should stop before he actually hurts himself.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
If he has a bit more control, he has to truly define what is important. Annonymity, not getting taken for too much cash (he defines that, not us). But it seems to me the most important thing is to be able to disappear. Publicizing personal information makes it harder to disappear. Letting someone you don't know keep your room (first time SB) puts you at risk.
In the end the guys are right, we all started somewhere. I was doing escorts for years before the SB thing blew up. I got pretty lucky, my first SB was kind of reasonable, super hot, and took a while to show her immaturity so that I disappeared on her ass. I knew all along that I wanted some ability to disappear. Fake phone number, fake name, fake facts about parts of my life. I haven't been perfect. I try to do my best.
Just be honest with yourself about what is important to you, and don't let them make you stray too far from protecting yourself.
Otherwise, have fun.
-
05-08-20 07:58 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 93So many fakes and scams
I let my premium expire a few weeks ago. I see Heidi Grey's pics being used all over the place.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e156c...7-4a3b6e3953e2
-
05-07-20 22:16 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 541Don't let the forum get you down
Don't let the forum get you down too badly. Based on my experience, you get what you put in. No doubt the scammers and pseudo escorts run amok on SA and all these sugar sites, but if you treat every pot like a straight streetwalker, you're going to get treated like a john.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
I remember reading a few posts about brothers shelling out higher amounts initially, gaining trust with a pot, and then having an almost dating type relationship with their SBs. This is what I've found to be the case as well. I agree tho that its the exception to the rule. I routinely let one of my Sbs keep the room after our evenings together. I need to be back home because of my SO, and so if I didn't have a date with one of my side girls the next day, I'd leave a bottle ofvodka in the room and let my Sb hang there with her friends.
That said, I'd never do it on the first FC session, but live and learn.
When you find a good one, you'll go dark from the forum for a while.
I'm currently working my main SB and have two side chicks in rotation. Allowance ranges from $200 - $350. All three are smoking hot.
They are out there. Just got to give it time & a lot of work is all.
-
05-07-20 20:31 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 631Newbie
Cut a newbie a break. I normal go for high end escorts, but most of my regular are no longer touring. SA is very new for me. I been treating it like a regular dating site. Lesson learned, at the end of the day they are escorts too. I just get throw off by the fact I made some online friends there that have not ask of monetary compensation.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 13:14 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 390Maybe this isn't for you. Really
I saw your note. Lots of issues there, but live and learn right?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
But then I see that for some reason you attached a copy of your room bill for anyone to see. While you don't show your name, you're the only person at that hotel, on that day, with that guest number. Now that information is out here. Forever.
You seem pretty open to doing what these ladies want, no matter how unreasonable. That can do you harm. Maybe this isn't for you. It's not going to end well if you continue this way.
-
05-07-20 10:51 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 820RE: Seaagel & charity
I have no issue if anyone wants to be charitable toward anyone else. As long as it's intentional. And money, well, it comes and goes. Your privacy and safety is another matter.
The only way ANY overnight like this would happen is if I was also there, for the full night and getting full benefits. This is true for a hooker, and just as true (if not more so) for a SB. I'm guessing the room was booked under your real name and credit card. Likewise, I would never leave any lady alone in my car, unless I sanitized my car, and even then, there is the license plate.
These ladies are hookers that don't know it. Maybe low volume, or any other lies you wish to tell yourself, but they all (mostly) have the same mentality. Milking you for as much cash and putting out as little effort as possible. Yes, there are exceptions, but they are not even a significant percentage of the total.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 19:19 #4393Regular Member

Posts: 8Lesson learned
There's so many things wrong with this post, but I can only assume you have learnt a lesson, so not much point in pointing out your many mistakes. We all learn the hard way.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 09:39 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 631Seaagel
So I meet up with Seaagel a week ago. I got her down to 500, but on the day of our date she said she doesn't feel well. I already book the room and was out $120, because she insisted on meeting in DC. So I bite the bullet and agree to her original $600. She agreed but was 90 minutes late.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
Her face is cutie, with small tits which I don't mind. She a little curvy to avg. BBBJ was avg at best, and cfs she wasn't to responsive.
We talk for a little about her sad life, and she asked if she could spend the night in the hotel, because she had to meet a councilor in the morning. She didn't want to spend more money on Lyft. Having a sad heart / newbie I agreed. Well She rake up $48 of extra charges I thought, but on a 2nd look of my statement below it was over $95.
She was my 2nd SA meetup, and lesson learn. You can check out Northern VA SA thread, with other guys she is mostly a no show.
-
05-06-20 09:09 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 103The struggle continues.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ffb2f...2-2511bb53de58
Destiny: looks good pretty eager to meet. DTF. Offered 300 and she ghosted. Maybe someone has better luck. Possibly looking for 500. I ain't dropping that.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712
Seaagel 600 ppm. Yeah not happening.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2b6d4...5-eaeb5738a494
Russian MILF 300, actually look pretty fit and good looking. Sends plenty of pics. Might take her up if she drops to 200 or if I can't find anything else.
Countless Uber cash app online bs. No need to post those. Potentially 5-7 others. Will see how those go. Slim pickings but will find some gem again soon.
-
05-06-20 08:56 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 103Yeah I got two no shows from her. Not sure what's the deal. Seen her active on the site but kinda skiddish to meet atm. I got her number. Pics might be old. She doesn't send new ones.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 00:23 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 319Freak and geeks
Anyone ever get anywhere with this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/9b383...4-fa2a0d6e46ac
-
05-05-20 12:11 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 38Roselove28
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd4dd...c-ecb08bf0775e
I think this one is a scammer. I was chatting her up working an a meet. She mentioned how stressed she was and didn't have any food for her and her 2 kids. I offered to help. She immediately gave me a paypal link. Any mother I know who has 3 mouths to feed without anything for them would have taken my offer to have groceries delivered. When she didn't respond overnight and after several attempts to further the convo, I proclaimed she wasn't real. She (or whoever it was) went ballistic and started the usual name calling and demeaning shit a scammer will do without knowing my circumstances.










Reply With Quote





