Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 7897
-
05-05-20 11:25 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 38Destinyh23
https://www.seeking.com/member/242e4...0-298a3bcbbeee
This girl is a major time waster. I had planned a meet one evening. Even confirmed right up to an hour before. She (and her friend who she wanted to bring for a 3 way) were a big no-show. Contacted her later and gave her another chance to meet. Again, a big no-show. Of course, each time there was a big excuse like problems with her phone or she was allergic to the mushrooms she had eaten and went to the Emergency room.
Don't waste your time.
-
05-05-20 02:08 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 560Oh it's all good, man. My earlier post was what I was going to PM, asking out about your time with the Colombian.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
I'm usually into petite providers & SBs, but I occasionally mix things up and still might check her out after this pandemic. Anyway, much appreciated and cheers!
-
05-04-20 10:06 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 319Inbox open.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 10:05 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 319I'm not into bigger girls. Have your fun LOL.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 19:46 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 29I let my subscription lapse during these times otherwise I would have hit her up. At least out of curiosity. I could put my Spanish to work LOL.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 18:26 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 820Why is Colombianasexyenusa meh?
One man's ground beef is another man's filet.
She's sweet. Likes to fuck. Has serious curves. So what was off, for you?
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 17:00 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 319Meh
Update. It is the girl in the pics but is a little heavier. Def likes to fuck. Sweet girl. But save yourself a trip and time.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 16:58 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 560Colombianasexyenusa
Tried to PM, but your inbox was full. So how'd that date go? Were her rates reasonable and did she look like her pics?
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
Even though I'm opting to sit on the sidelines until this apocalypse subsides, I definitely wouldn't mind hitting her up in a few months if she's in fact legit.
-
05-01-20 12:59 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 319Colombia
I'll be meeting with this one soon. Wish me luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3517e...d-93916d76f3ac
-
04-30-20 20:56 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 89Gold out there
Thanks for the great story of triumph. For how old and fat I am, I have high standards of what I want. I saw escorts for years before finding SA. I like SA much more. Too frequently, when not receiving interest from the ones I like, I've succumbed to my urges, and lowered my standards for the quick satisfaction. I usually at least partially regretted it. I then set my sites again on what I really want. The hot 20 yo college girl w / o TATs or piercings, who is only interested in 1 guy is what I seek. For several months, I have one that I've texted with, talked to on the phone, but as yet not met. She "claims" to have had over 20 paid dates, but never more than kissed. Just last week she offered nudes for free, then a paid for iphone video just for me (certain specific requests in the video lead me to believe she really did make it for me.) To me it is slow, but progress. I offered way more than the going rate for FS from a Baltimore SB, but on par with a hot, white, clean, drug free, no boob job, American 20 something yo escort (if you could find one) for 2 hours. As yet she has declined. The pics and video may be progress. I'm still working and have hope.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 10:58 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 390My reply to the online proposal
I have come across many who in one form or another want to "start" online, with the possibility of moving to real life.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
I always tell them that an arrangement is real life. If you want to talk or whatever, that's fine, but you do that with your friends, and you don't get rewarded for it. I won't reward that either. I tell them that I do reward for real arrangements. I describe that a real arrangement is in person, give and take, mutual satisfaction. When they ask for something now I tell them that I don't give away money for nothing, that's not what this site is about. Some ghost, some don't. I'm fine with either response.
The site says no online only anyway, so you can always report them.
The ones who talk want to know what it takes to get an arrangement. Teach them. The ones who ghost are looking for free money, who cares if they ghost.
Just my take on the situation. I have a few possibles ready to meet when things open up a bit, so I'm not worried.
Have fun out there.
-
04-29-20 04:17 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 560Gabby smiles info
She reached out to me maybe 3 x's over the last several months. Lives out in Laurel and is supposedly DTF, but she's unable to host.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
Because I've already got a few SBs in my pocket each time she messaged, I never saw her. So no idea what her rates are (convo never got that far) or if she indeed matches her pics.
-
04-29-20 00:08 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 319It's just a pain a lot of them say I only want to chat online? And then we can meet. Yea I'm pretty they are scamming to sucker you in to try to make a dollar but never meet.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 00:07 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone
Who's seen her?? I have chatted a little with her but just curious is it worth the plunge!
https://www.seeking.com/member/88923...9-44f440100560
-
04-29-20 00:00 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 319Oh don't get me wrong I have some lined up. I actually know one girl were best buddies! This weekend she might be bringing a friend along! It's going to be good times! I have others lined up too! It's just hard to schedule right now!
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




