The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4870

    Thanks!

    I'm in NKY. Driving to 125 is ok. Driving to 25 not so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBlues  [View Original Post]
    Missed the "1" there, sorry.

  2. #4869

    Rae-The dog ate my homework

    Quote Originally Posted by RexChapman  [View Original Post]
    Rae contacted me and said she was in a terrible car accident on the way to outcall and her phone was destroyed so she couldn't let me know. Personally I'd have gone with my dog peed on the phone and shorted it out. More original and believable.
    Rex, come on. You know she is telling the truth. Have you ever known a drug addict to lie? I am curious as to the reasons she went dark on you the 1st 3 times. Probably, "Oh I had my phone on silent" or "my battery died" or. . . If you read between the lines. She double booked you, she got the money she needed to meet her pusher to get her fix. Remember, she was busted for hooking and her buddy was busted for H and Coke.

  3. #4868

    Are all the girls on vacation?

    I've tried several providers with no response at all are they all on vacation or am I missing something?

  4. #4867

    Nevaeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos456  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the group so hello first and foremost.

    I'm looking to get a review for a few providers. I'm sure they have been reviewed but I am unaware of how to do so. If I need to attach links I'd be more then happy to. All of the providers below are featured on stp.

    Honey honey.

    Ginger.

    Claudia.

    Navaeh http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...x/958693990973.

    Phoenix http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/729824121265.

    Rachel http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/115387439907.

    Thanks in advance.
    Nevaeh: has a few reviews on Erotic Monkey. Incall not far from Bryan Station Rd. No DFK, not a really enthusiastic GFE either, but better than some and more dependable than many advertising. Very pretty eyes. Donations reasonable, but the incall's definitely a rough place.

  5. #4866

    Yep, it's 125

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    25 is pretty far south.
    Missed the "1" there, sorry.

  6. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Went back yesterday for a 2nd helping. The set up went perfect, time agreed etc. Got there on time and saw the 'I'm in the shower' text 'just wait in the parking lot till I'm ready'. Figured someone else was nailing her. But when I pulled in the parking lot, a VPD patrol car was parked, with no one in it. Maybe she has a neighbor cop. ? But after waiting 15 min with no response even after I called her twice, I pulled out if there. I waited at the too of the drive for another 5 until I saw the VPD car pulling out and then I split. Then of course I get the 'where did you go' text. This was all very odd. I knew she was TGTBT.

    I'm not saying she's with LEO, but be very cautious. I pray she's not cause that tang was right as rain
    I've seen her serveral times over the last month or two. Like 5, suddenly she is never available when I contact her, sometimes she replies, sometimes not, but it never works out. Has anyone seen her lately. I need more.

  7. #4864

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Little frustrated, I have messaged Phoenix and Tiffany about 4 or 5 times each and nothing back from them. It's getting to be real slim pickings and the ones I try will not respond.
    She definitely took her time to respond to me in a timely manner but I finally managed to see her at her hotel incall. Like I said in an earlier post, not my cup of tea but I can see why she can become very popular.

  8. #4863

    Throwing in the towel for awhile

    Little frustrated, I have messaged Phoenix and Tiffany about 4 or 5 times each and nothing back from them. It's getting to be real slim pickings and the ones I try will not respond.

  9. #4862

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos456  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the group so hello first and foremost.

    I'm looking to get a review for a few providers. I'm sure they have been reviewed but I am unaware of how to do so. If I need to attach links I'd be more then happy to. All of the providers below are featured on stp.

    Honey honey.

    Ginger.

    Claudia.

    Navaeh http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...x/958693990973.

    Phoenix http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/729824121265.

    Rachel http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/115387439907.

    Thanks in advance.
    I saw Rachel a couple months back and was very disappointed. The pics are her but done up and edited. She was bigger and had a mad issue with her forehead. Would not recommend.

  10. #4861

    Reviews

    Use the search bar to find reviews. It's in the top right hand corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos456  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Rachel? I'm making an appointment tomorrow.

  11. #4860

    125

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    25 is pretty far south.
    I think he meant 125 Georgetown. She is definitely on my list to see.

  12. #4859

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by RexChapman  [View Original Post]
    First off, I blame myself. I've been doing this since the mid 90's back when TBD was the main review site and I appreciate this site more than ever. After 3 failed attempts (with confirmations 30 minutes before scheduled time) why the fuck would I try a 4th time? Psychiatrist have to have a term for it other than stupid.

    Well I did try a 4th time. And ghosted again after confirming.

    An earlier poster suggested I have a Plan B in place. My suggestion to anyone considering her is don't even make her Plan A,B,C, or D.

    I'm better off cracking it to memories of Brittany Alexander. Another blast from the past was Megan Love but she was Nashville based. (Abe Normal is quite familiar).

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/813598440500
    Rae contacted me and said she was in a terrible car accident on the way to outcall and her phone was destroyed so she couldn't let me know. Personally I'd have gone with my dog peed on the phone and shorted it out. More original and believable.

  13. #4858

    Exit 25 or 125?

    25 is pretty far south.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBlues  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ad...1/449299641972

    Had a visit recently with this provider. Incall not far from exit 25 off I-75. As you can tell from her pics she's self-conscious about smiling, but when her smile comes naturally it's very attractive. Not what you'd call a spinner, but short and petite and well-proportioned. Did a cuddle, BBBJ, k9 to completion, and had a good conversation with her besides. Will definitely repeat.

  14. #4857
    Any reviews on Rachel? I'm making an appointment tomorrow.

  15. #4856

    99% sure she is NOT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackme3  [View Original Post]
    She used to be my neighbor. Saw her a few times. Was never impressed. Don't know if she's back or not. I will say this.

    Tightest Ass I ever encountered. Unfortunately she couldn't take it for more than a few pumps til she made me stop.
    I'm sure its an old profile that got refreshed by a monger reminiscing. Kate from Richmond is front and center now on that website and like I said many times about her, she's not coming back from vacation anytime soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape