Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 298 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #570

    Newbie

    Newbie here, thinking about going for Zuri or Yuna. Can someone tell me the screening process of bgc / violafriends / kga is like? Do they ask for I'd, work emails, or references?

  2. #569

    Sweet Angels?

    Hi all, haven't tried Sweet Angels before but looking to give Vixen and Jasmine a shot.

    Any feedback for them or the other gals?

    Cheers.

  3. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Haru's pics are completely fake.

    She's an older gal. Her face is a bit meh, but she's a sexy body spinner with great attitude and loves to dfk. I repeated a few times last year. Service is decent. New PSE was initiated by her on repeat which caught me by surprise since this org supposed to be safe. She rims, which is another plus in my book.

    Were Delphinium pics close to reality? The only girl in this org who looked close to pics to me was Kama Sutra
    Delphinium's photos were for sure her, but she looks 5-7 years older irl (still a pretty girl). Her body was 10/10 and her skills were A+.

  4. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc  [View Original Post]
    I had the privilege of having my first Kgirl experience last week and it was outstanding. I was with Delphinium from Peach and was already thinking about my next time back. Has anyone been with Haru from Peach? She looks a little TGTBT.
    Haru's pics are completely fake.

    She's an older gal. Her face is a bit meh, but she's a sexy body spinner with great attitude and loves to dfk. I repeated a few times last year. Service is decent. New PSE was initiated by her on repeat which caught me by surprise since this org supposed to be safe. She rims, which is another plus in my book.

    Were Delphinium pics close to reality? The only girl in this org who looked close to pics to me was Kama Sutra.

  5. #566

    First experience with a KGirl

    I had the privilege of having my first Kgirl experience last week and it was outstanding. I was with Delphinium from Peach and was already thinking about my next time back. Has anyone been with Haru from Peach? She looks a little TGTBT.

  6. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelPena  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellow brethren, I'm getting off of work early and am going to take a drive up to San Jose area, who is worth it for PSE, I've seen Claire from KGA and Cora from LSC. I need me a freak who will fuck me for the whole hour. What are some of why'all recommendations?
    If you've seen KGA Claire, you've probably seen the best kgirl freak in the bay. That girl is amazing.

    I can recommend Yuna for amazing DT and great FS. Whenever people mention death by snu snu, she's the one who I think of. She won't have the same submissive attitude as Claire tho.

    Also, Yuffie. Squirter heaven and she can take a crazy pounding. Those are my three top "old PSE" girls in the bay.

    Angela if she's still at AA has cowgirl endurance similar to Yuna. She's pretty old tho and her attitude is very work-like.

    Lala in the pen for aggressive service, as well as Kira at bunnygirls. But Kira doesn't have a lot of stamina in FS.

    Other girls liked for service who I haven't seen but other mongers vouch for:

    Zuri at Violas.

    Gina at Caras.

  7. #564

    Ultimate PSE

    Alright fellow brethren, I'm getting off of work early and am going to take a drive up to San Jose area, who is worth it for PSE, I've seen Claire from KGA and Cora from LSC. I need me a freak who will fuck me for the whole hour. What are some of why'all recommendations?

  8. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    HAHA. Yer right.

    BUT. You're spot on.

    I didn't the attention to detail that I do universally at KGA. But she's moldable to what you want to do, a soft plush spinner. Not the tight as a drum curvy spinner that Yuna at KGA is.

    But. Like I said, natural tits are my thing.

    Ranked from worst fake to best fake IMHO.

    KGA. Yuna. (Pretty much a lump with skin on it).

    KGA. Kat.

    LSC. Zina.

    KGA. Tiara.

    KGA. Claire (100% natural).
    Pretty accurate for KGA. I'd remove Claire altogether because her small delicious tits are 100% natural and they don't belong here. And add Miko at #2 spot, I know she's gone now but she was there for a bit. Huge rocklike manmades on a pretty tiny body. She's probably back in LA.

  9. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1618  [View Original Post]
    The bay area has become a hotbed for BBFS for 6-7 years now which is usually advertised as PSE.

    I don't know if true or not, but I heard from a second hand source that the girls are on Truvada to prevent HIV and antibiotics to prevent other STDs. This trend really all started with Truvada being available to the public.

    The providers tend to be on the older side, and a girl in her early 20's is like finding a unicorn. At the price point of the links you posted, the women who will show up are guaranteed to be grandmas. Forget the pics, they always post fake or excessively photoshopped pics. If you follow the other links that have been posted, you can find many great BBFS providers-usually mid 30's to mid 40's-for at least $240.
    I seen those girls first they are not BBFS unless you pay way extra and they are not worth risking bbbfs they fat and old been in the game long time. It was hard to stay hard with them plus the hotel was hella shady hotel.

  10. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Um, better not get your hopes up if you are looking for cmilfs. Aren't usually the open to new things kind of providers.
    Yup, will keep that in mind. Today, I was just dumb, went to see a c MILF and couldn't get it up. Wasted my time and stimulus money. Wasn't attractive, very passive, should have bailed out.

  11. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by BornFree3  [View Original Post]
    Any recs for cmilf that is down for fetishes outside of momo?
    Um, better not get your hopes up if you are looking for cmilfs. Aren't usually the open to new things kind of providers.

  12. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    I saw Zina before. She's nice. Fake B's, but well done. Not much English and is accommodating to position requests. This org overall is pretty good with pics and service.

    Also, that's her elbow LOL.
    HAHA. Yer right.

    BUT. You're spot on.

    I didn't the attention to detail that I do universally at KGA. But she's moldable to what you want to do, a soft plush spinner. Not the tight as a drum curvy spinner that Yuna at KGA is.

    But. Like I said, natural tits are my thing.

    Ranked from worst fake to best fake IMHO.

    KGA. Yuna. (Pretty much a lump with skin on it).

    KGA. Kat.

    LSC. Zina.

    KGA. Tiara.

    KGA. Claire (100% natural).

  13. #558

    Rona

    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is bait, but Rona is short for coronavirus.
    Wasn't bait I'm just dense apparently. I was asking though because I keep hearing mentions of a site where girls from PD tend to advertise for a lower price when they are having low turnout and wanted to know what it was.

  14. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you locals have insight on these ads:

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637679

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637689

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a4326294

    That first ad just seems WAY explicit with a totally gorgeous Asian girl and touting BBFS like it's handed out like candy. The other two ads explicitly SAY "BBFS", but I'm really wondering if the person posting the ad really knows what that is, as there is more solid reference to BBBJ and only the listing of BBFS in a long string of supposed services, so I'm thinking they may be confusing the two acronyms (maybe on purpose to get guys to call and book).
    The bay area has become a hotbed for BBFS for 6-7 years now which is usually advertised as PSE.

    I don't know if true or not, but I heard from a second hand source that the girls are on Truvada to prevent HIV and antibiotics to prevent other STDs. This trend really all started with Truvada being available to the public.

    The providers tend to be on the older side, and a girl in her early 20's is like finding a unicorn. At the price point of the links you posted, the women who will show up are guaranteed to be grandmas. Forget the pics, they always post fake or excessively photoshopped pics. If you follow the other links that have been posted, you can find many great BBFS providers-usually mid 30's to mid 40's-for at least $240.

  15. #556
    Any recs for cmilf that is down for fetishes outside of momo?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape