Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 298 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by BornFree3  [View Original Post]
    Have people seen prices going down? Maybe not for the agency / Asian type, but in the past week, I've texted a few ads (and not those. 5 for an hour scam, but have legit pics or / and at least local number) that gives incredible deal, but that probably gets you that monopoly card. A beige for uno sounds risky.
    I know some of the girls on PD are offering rona discounts. Still pricier than kdolls.

  2. #539

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by Worm  [View Original Post]
    I expect with so many now experiencing financial ruin we will see a lot more amateurs willing to give the sport a try. Where will they be available?
    Private Delights will probably be your best bet.

  3. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by Worm  [View Original Post]
    I expect with so many now experiencing financial ruin we will see a lot more amateurs willing to give the sport a try. Where will they be available?
    Seekingarrangement (SA) may be the best bet, but the issue is membership fees, more time consuming, GPS, flakes and some girls are escorts increasing their normal price.

    Although, I haven't had as much experience up in the bay with it.

  4. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by BornFree3  [View Original Post]
    Have people seen prices going down? Maybe not for the agency / Asian type, but in the past week, I've texted a few ads (and not those. 5 for an hour scam, but have legit pics or / and at least local number) that gives incredible deal, but that probably gets you that monopoly card. A beige for uno sounds risky.
    Where are you seeing this CityX or PD? I tend to stick with Kgals, since the service is consistent. I would like variety, but don't want pay over the standard kgirl price.

  5. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Worm  [View Original Post]
    I expect with so many now experiencing financial ruin we will see a lot more amateurs willing to give the sport a try. Where will they be available?
    https://privatedelights.ch/ where the'yve always been.

    Where "I will rock your world" $300/ hr, and the list of "No's" is so long you might as well send her the money and stay home.

  6. #535
    Regular Member


    Posts: 2

    Amateur hour?

    I expect with so many now experiencing financial ruin we will see a lot more amateurs willing to give the sport a try. Where will they be available?

  7. #534
    Have people seen prices going down? Maybe not for the agency / Asian type, but in the past week, I've texted a few ads (and not those. 5 for an hour scam, but have legit pics or / and at least local number) that gives incredible deal, but that probably gets you that monopoly card. A beige for uno sounds risky.

  8. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Gb2049  [View Original Post]
    The top 2 links are fake, and are using images from 2 instagram models.

    On the plus side, they both have onlyfans if you are really into their pics.
    What are the onlyfans links?

  9. #532

    No way.

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    It looks like there is a Hara with BGC can someone confirm this is the same Hara?

    Also, BGC Sharon looks good I may have to TOFTT, as she looks new.
    This is not the legendary HaRa who was recently at http://welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com. Wish HaRa would come back soon!

  10. #531
    The top 2 links are fake, and are using images from 2 instagram models.

    On the plus side, they both have onlyfans if you are really into their pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I used to live in SJ, decades ago, and I'm planning a visit from my home base in Florida. In scouting out the forum here, I find a lot of info about KGirl places, which I love and don't have enough of in my area. However, when scouring the various ad sites, I'm finding what LOOKS like some incredible offerings! I haven't found any references to these ads in this thread, so I'm wondering if they are scam ads, or bait and switch, or just generally something I should avoid for any other reason (outrageous pricing, etc.). Do any of you locals have insight on these ads:

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637679

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637689

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a4326294

    The ad site, AssortList, is (I think) just another one of those mirror sites for either CityXGuide, or Backpage. Co, or somewhere.

    That first ad just seems WAY explicit with a totally gorgeous Asian girl and touting BBFS like it's handed out like candy. The other two ads explicitly SAY "BBFS", but I'm really wondering if the person posting the ad really knows what that is, as there is more solid reference to BBBJ and only the listing of BBFS in a long string of supposed services, so I'm thinking they may be confusing the two acronyms (maybe on purpose to get guys to call and book).

    I'm also gathering that BBFS may be generally more readily available in this area than back in Florida (where it's NOT AT ALL available unless you get some aging 60 year old (that looks 50) to give it up just so she can get SOME business).

    I'll be interested to see what you locals can confirm or report on all this. Thanks!

  11. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Hara was amazing. Really worth a return trip.
    It looks like there is a Hara with BGC can someone confirm this is the same Hara?

    Also, BGC Sharon looks good I may have to TOFTT, as she looks new.

  12. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    These aren't necessarily scams per say. But the providers will usually be older as they are unwilling to put their faces on the ads. These will most likely be older taiwanese providers, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will be bad, just a higher chance of not coming out satisfied. As for BBFS, they will most likely offer it. If you want to have a higher chance of having a good time, then go with the kdolls. But if you insist on going with Asians, most of the orgs with younger orgs will not post ads on the sites you listed.

    If you are into mature then this one is more reputable: https://cityxguide.photos/ads/sweet-...greek-27733976.
    The qualities of these is generally poor compared to Kgirls. Haven't tried any of these though. The 3 San Jose links though, those are definitely fake pictures. Prepare for B&S.

  13. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I used to live in SJ, decades ago, and I'm planning a visit from my home base in Florida. In scouting out the forum here, I find a lot of info about KGirl places, which I love and don't have enough of in my area. However, when scouring the various ad sites, I'm finding what LOOKS like some incredible offerings! I haven't found any references to these ads in this thread, so I'm wondering if they are scam ads, or bait and switch, or just generally something I should avoid for any other reason (outrageous pricing, etc.). Do any of you locals have insight on these ads:

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637679

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637689

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a4326294

    The ad site, AssortList, is (I think) just another one of those mirror sites for either CityXGuide, or Backpage. Co, or somewhere.

    That first ad just seems WAY explicit with a totally gorgeous Asian girl and touting BBFS like it's handed out like candy. The other two ads explicitly SAY "BBFS", but I'm really wondering if the person posting the ad really knows what that is, as there is more solid reference to BBBJ and only the listing of BBFS in a long string of supposed services, so I'm thinking they may be confusing the two acronyms (maybe on purpose to get guys to call and book).

    I'm also gathering that BBFS may be generally more readily available in this area than back in Florida (where it's NOT AT ALL available unless you get some aging 60 year old (that looks 50) to give it up just so she can get SOME business).

    I'll be interested to see what you locals can confirm or report on all this. Thanks!
    These aren't necessarily scams per say. But the providers will usually be older as they are unwilling to put their faces on the ads. These will most likely be older taiwanese providers, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will be bad, just a higher chance of not coming out satisfied. As for BBFS, they will most likely offer it. If you want to have a higher chance of having a good time, then go with the kdolls. But if you insist on going with Asians, most of the orgs with younger orgs will not post ads on the sites you listed.

    If you are into mature then this one is more reputable: https://cityxguide.photos/ads/sweet-...greek-27733976.

  14. #527

    Too Good To Be True?

    I used to live in SJ, decades ago, and I'm planning a visit from my home base in Florida. In scouting out the forum here, I find a lot of info about KGirl places, which I love and don't have enough of in my area. However, when scouring the various ad sites, I'm finding what LOOKS like some incredible offerings! I haven't found any references to these ads in this thread, so I'm wondering if they are scam ads, or bait and switch, or just generally something I should avoid for any other reason (outrageous pricing, etc.). Do any of you locals have insight on these ads:

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637679

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a19637689

    https://sanjoseca.assortlist.com/escorts/a4326294

    The ad site, AssortList, is (I think) just another one of those mirror sites for either CityXGuide, or Backpage. Co, or somewhere.

    That first ad just seems WAY explicit with a totally gorgeous Asian girl and touting BBFS like it's handed out like candy. The other two ads explicitly SAY "BBFS", but I'm really wondering if the person posting the ad really knows what that is, as there is more solid reference to BBBJ and only the listing of BBFS in a long string of supposed services, so I'm thinking they may be confusing the two acronyms (maybe on purpose to get guys to call and book).

    I'm also gathering that BBFS may be generally more readily available in this area than back in Florida (where it's NOT AT ALL available unless you get some aging 60 year old (that looks 50) to give it up just so she can get SOME business).

    I'll be interested to see what you locals can confirm or report on all this. Thanks!

  15. #526

    Isu Peach Cafe

    Booked for an hour. It was heavenly. First time KGirl experience. Nothing short of what I experienced in Barcelona. Shower, talk, rim, everything was excellent. Couldn't go for MSOG, will try to stick to half hour next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape