Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,166 to 27,180 of 41292
-
05-05-20 15:03 #14127Senior Member

Posts: 204Kendall
I have seen her twice and both visits were good. She was a sweet girl who aimed to please. Her incall seems to move around a bit, but on my last visit it was at the Extended Stay near Town Center. She's a small girl all around and doesn't look much like her pics anymore; maybe a bit older and much skinnier. Compared to much of what is available in J'ville she still looks decent, but she'd look much better if she filled back out by another 15 or so pounds. She asked for $120/ hh which I paid, so I do not know how open she is to negotiating.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 14:45 #14126Senior Member

Posts: 79Spoilemex on Seeking Arrangements
Spoilemex on SA is Arya Taylor from Eros.
-
05-05-20 13:41 #14125Senior Member

Posts: 867Heather
I met her about 4 months ago, I was excited to meet her. The date was one of my worst. She is not pretty, at all. Weird teeth and smile, horrible body, definitely one of those skinny fat girls. The service was terrible. She couldn't spread her legs very far and I got frustrated to keep pushing them apart, and then her pussy started smelling. I just stopped, jerked off on her face and ended it. I never repeated and won't. She wasn't mean, just nothing sexy about her. I can't remember what I paid, but wouldn't repeat even it were 60.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 13:18 #14124Racist douchebag

Posts: 204[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-05-20 13:15 #14123Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Its post #14055.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 12:13 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 1170Not to mention
She's just an odd bird in so many ways!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 11:39 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 1107Bambi or whatever
JeffryBrach said someone posted a glowing review of her here recently? I must've missed that.
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
I had posted that I remembered her getting very meh reviews back in the day, and I know from her SM postings that she's an opinionated idiot, but that seems to bother me more than some (and I've never met her in person).
-
05-05-20 10:41 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 780See Post #14056 on this thread for the "rest of the story":
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 10:03 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks, might pay a visit if negotiations go well.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:13 #14118Racist douchebag

Posts: 204[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
05-05-20 09:07 #14117Racist douchebag

Posts: 204You're so funny.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 08:57 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 554Supposely she had a stroke.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 08:34 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 316The sausage nickname now makes sense.
But you're on the wrong forum. This forum is for heterosexual men who are exit only.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
Now that you are out of the closet, maybe you should try the sausage seekers society.
-
05-05-20 08:34 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 628Used to go by Heather
In fact, I think Heather is her real name. She had screen name Choateh for a while. Might still, I haven't looked in a while. She's got her fan here and she's nice enough; but the body is rough and the service and engagement are pretty indifferent, especially in light of the premium $$ she wants. I would say avoid.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 08:28 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 909Sw?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/825507992385
Was looking at this one, almost positive she was a SW off lane. Certainly looks like a cooked out one. God knows not trying to see her, but I'm pretty sure that's her.









Reply With Quote






