Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14068

    These girls

    Who are these girls?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1AC58F4-F098-44A3-8B69-F4794BC16060.jpg‎   78AE60C4-7A69-4347-8A10-680CFCE9A6DE.jpg‎  

  2. #14067
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Dick, give me some dick!!!! The bigger the blacker the better!

  3. #14066

    The drugs are real

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/987717928185

    As I mentioned before I was under the suspicion that she was being forcibly drugged and trafficked previously, and I'm not so sure I can rule this out yet. I sort of feel for her, and I'm pretty confident that she is not renting her room. I just would stay away as I previously recommended. OH and I never did complete the shot on goal. I was just happy to get out. Sweet girl but she needs to do something else in life.
    One of the times I saw her there was burnt aluminum foil sitting right on top in the trash can. I told her to watch out for that lifestyle as it will consume you until you're in a cage or a box. See seemed very surprised by either the result I was speaking of or the fact I brought it up. I'm saddened to hear she is that far gone even though I knew it was inevitable. She really was nice and cute, but her lifestyle appears to have caught up quickly.

  4. #14065
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Seriously, I need some

  5. #14064
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    I need some big dick, some big, fat, black dick.

  6. #14063

    Thanks for Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeard  [View Original Post]
    She deletes her post on STG but here it is.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/575913408174
    First, do not feel bad, I have been had twice!

    Second, thanks for the warning. That tat on her chest is easy to remember, I will avoid her!

    Thanks again.

  7. #14062
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDeen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about this but I do know I want to get some BBC BB up my ass. The bigger the better.

    From now on I'm editing all your posts to say shit like this. You post some racist shit and I edit it so it says you're talking about sucking big black cock.

    Have a nice day

    A2
    Outstanding.

  8. #14061

    Bizzy Lizzy

    I had a dream with Bizzy Lizzy Saturday afternoon. She was in a safe place close to the town center. Her looks was OK, and made me feel comfortable when I arrived. Since it was my first time only was Hh. The dream was good had protection so intent was to make use of all my time. She started with BBJ and was it was good enough when I didn't use the protection this time she can finish like that deep down her throat. Maybe next time I will see what everything else is about. For now she has got that Halo.

  9. #14060

    Cash and Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeard  [View Original Post]
    Well finally I've been had. This girl dash on me on my dreams. Becareful fellas. This one on me, but don't let it happen to you!!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/805224612200
    She deletes her post on STG but here it is.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/575913408174

  10. #14059

    ISO big tits

    I love big tits and I cannot lie. Any recommendations for a nice GFE big titty girl?

  11. #14058

    Sandman and the sweet Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Since I know from my many excursions into her nethers that "Sugar" is legitimate & since I also saw an STG post from her pretty late last night, I conclude that she was likely still deep in the embrace of the Sandman at 7 am. I have met her midmorning many times but pretty sure she doesn't do lots of 8 am dates. You were wise not to make the drive.
    Hey it's not my fault I saw her about 10:15!! Course not sure what day it was last week. I do agree she's not a early morning girl, but she is a great hook up. God I wish I knew her back when she was doing porn my god she was a knock out!

  12. #14057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Pornstars

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I don't know if that post warrant all that. Not trying to knock what he said, but like he said, it is common sense.

    Another thing I'd add, also common sense. If a ad has a jax "normal" looking provider or an ugly female dog, but all the tell tell signs that its an fake ad, chances are its real LOL. There was only one provider I can remember recently who only started initial contact on email. She stayed off University. Large hooters.
    Also now a days, if you see a porn star advertising, that is fake. Especially if she is still doing scenes, or retired very popular. Not saying they don't give it out to the public every now and then, but they have websites for that, and it would take you more then a couple hours hell even days to schedule the "DATE",. Wish Bangbus was real like it used to be, then anyone walking in Miami could get lucky to be picked up by a pornstar lol. I would also just avoid any ad claiming that they are porn stars in the making or pornstar skills, always novice at best, and most likely a trans lol.

    Probably not note worthy, but I started to amuse myself by actually conversing with those scammers / bots people, whom you know seem like they're copying & pasting huge behind dialogue, because if I text, and you text back with 2 full paragraphs in less then 30 seconds somethings off. Anywho, it sometimes be Real person who are doing those things apparently, forgot what I said but I know I must of said something where he couldn't respond back with any of the dialogue, and he cursed me to holy heaven and back LOL. Then went back to the dialogue.
    I've a had a few noteworthy encounters with pornstars in my mongering career albeit they were some time ago. First they are expensive, second I've never ever seen one in Jacksonville! Closest city I've ever saw a true pornstar is Orlando. Now a days anyone woman that makes a fifteen minute video claims to be a pornstar, in my opinion a video or two does not a pornstar make. But hey if you've fucked Janice Griffith that definitely qualifies! JD.

  13. #14056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #14055
    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Lady is awesome. #27 now on Escortfish, Anyone known anything $ donation for HH makes me doubt, but she looks super. Hate to miss out. Texted that its her. I only have have one fake me out so far.
    Any luck with her? Any contact info?

  15. #14054

    Cash and Dash

    Well finally I've been had. This girl dash on me on my dreams. Becareful fellas. This one on me, but don't let it happen to you!!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/805224612200

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape