Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,196 to 27,210 of 41302
-
05-04-20 21:22 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 708I think you meant to start a separate thread for this type of post. . not that there is anything wrong with that.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 21:20 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 708I have to admit, that she has stayed in pretty good shape, She's been around for about 15 to 20 years. She was one of my ATF's around 2004 or so. She was always hopping from apartment to mobile home. I guess she went inside for a spell. I cut her off because her traffic management was atrocious She would be in a neighborhood and have a chorus line of cars rolling in day and night, with neighbors calling the cops. I picked up on her in riverside again a few years ago. But I don't think I'll visit again with the negative reports. Aslo I never got her to do anything longer than HH.
Originally Posted by Yoyo79
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 21:08 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 708Somebody left a glowing review about her almost a week ago. I've seen her face in the past, but I've never partaken.
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 21:07 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 365Liza Blair
Can anyone PM me her number. For some reason I can't get on them. Thanks.
-
05-04-20 20:05 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 347Nicole on EMonkey
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...onville-852807
I've been talking to this one for a few days negotiating prices and it seems she's may be a sugar baby. Does anyone here has a E Monkey account that could relay her reviews. She seems a little TGTBT.
-
05-04-20 20:03 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 554Ashton
Has anyone have any recent news about Ashton? Its a shame. Also on a different note, GREAT JOB A-2 on the rename of that racial douche bag Jdeen.
-
05-04-20 20:02 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 435I will say from the pictures posted to what she looks like now she has lost well over a hundred pounds. Her name is Kandy for a reason. The more you smoke the more you lose.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 19:09 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 60Hr for 3 benjis.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 16:53 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 347Greek
Any good Greek providers that can take it like a champ? Asking for a friend.
-
05-04-20 16:23 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 324I'm dying over here.
Well deserved!
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 16:18 #14097Senior Member

Posts: 324Hahahahaha!
A2- You just made my day. Anyone else just noticing Jimmy Dean's title of "Racist Douchebag"? Couldn't have said it any better. -F904.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 16:11 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 324Caution: Downhill Spiral Ahead
Kandy has had a number of different types of reviews. From bad smells, to being robbed, to major drug issues and her terrible hotel accommodations. Early on she had some ok reviews as well for great BBBJ and decent experiences from different mongers. I'd tread lightly fellas. Her story mirrors many others' downhill path that involved DBs, robberies, poor hygiene, and ultimately an OD. The characters change, but the story is the same. Just my two pennies. Weight your risk versus reward. -F904.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 15:02 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 933Kandy
I saw her once. The meet was just OK and nothing really to write home about. Picked her up and went back to my place. BBBJ was OK then hit a few positions and finished BBBJCIM. She's kinda marshmellowy meaning kinda thick but mushy all over. Never repeated.
Originally Posted by DewnBiggrlz
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 13:19 #14094Regular Member

Posts: 10It's not Darby. She left her probably fake LV bag behind and there got her pimp or her address.
Originally Posted by TheFatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 13:09 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 435I have never had a problem with her I've never had a problem with the smell that if you people have complained about I've always found her to be pleasant and very accommodating.
Originally Posted by DewnBiggrlz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






