Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,181 to 27,195 of 41302
-
05-05-20 12:13 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 1170Not to mention
She's just an odd bird in so many ways!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 11:39 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 1107Bambi or whatever
JeffryBrach said someone posted a glowing review of her here recently? I must've missed that.
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
I had posted that I remembered her getting very meh reviews back in the day, and I know from her SM postings that she's an opinionated idiot, but that seems to bother me more than some (and I've never met her in person).
-
05-05-20 10:41 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 780See Post #14056 on this thread for the "rest of the story":
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 10:03 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks, might pay a visit if negotiations go well.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:13 #14118Racist douchebag

Posts: 204[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
05-05-20 09:07 #14117Racist douchebag

Posts: 204You're so funny.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 08:57 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 554Supposely she had a stroke.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 08:34 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 316The sausage nickname now makes sense.
But you're on the wrong forum. This forum is for heterosexual men who are exit only.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
Now that you are out of the closet, maybe you should try the sausage seekers society.
-
05-05-20 08:34 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 628Used to go by Heather
In fact, I think Heather is her real name. She had screen name Choateh for a while. Might still, I haven't looked in a while. She's got her fan here and she's nice enough; but the body is rough and the service and engagement are pretty indifferent, especially in light of the premium $$ she wants. I would say avoid.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 08:28 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 909Sw?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/825507992385
Was looking at this one, almost positive she was a SW off lane. Certainly looks like a cooked out one. God knows not trying to see her, but I'm pretty sure that's her.
-
05-05-20 07:53 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 919Goes by Kendall
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/660597949454
Has anyone seen her? I *think* it's a fairly recent name change, but I'm not sure.
-
05-05-20 01:19 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 433Sugar sugar, my honey honey
I did know her in those days. Yes, she was delicious. Still is, albeit thicker & funnier. She used to tease me about helping her prepare for her film career but she honestly prefers not to talk about it nowadays. So we don't. What she does like to talk about is the other women I fuck. "Is the head good? Does she take it in the ass?" (Typically, yes to both.).
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
Then we stop talking & get busy. I have seen "Sugar" through good times & bad, so our mutual comfort & enjoyment levels are high. She knows my favorite things really, really well & keeps her grateful & generous "old friend" (emphasis on the "old", I always say) coming back for more.
When I can. Which is not often. Which sucks. But that is another story.
-
05-05-20 01:00 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 259What happened to Ashton?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 23:48 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Greek
Just a little suggestion- if a provider ever agrees to do Greek before you meet and before she gets to assess your package, hold off on giving her the addition she requires for Greek. What I've discovered over the years is girls will promise greek and once you meet up and after you give her donation, and after she sees your package, then comes the ole, "I don't know if I can take that!" But now she has your money and may not give back the addition! There is a white girl at the airport who has a 444 prefix in her number who always advertises Greek for 120. I didn't ask for it last night, although she tried to sell it, once she saw me, she mentioned she would need more time to prepare for Greek. One thing I didn't like was after I told her I was placing donation on the table, she still got her happy ass up and hid the donation, then came back and reminded me that I only paid for 15 minutes-of course, in my mind I'm thinking clock watcher! I advised she didn't have to remind me of that because all it does is essentially kill the mood. It was hard for me to concentrate after that!
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1415261
-
05-04-20 21:32 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 708Speaking of porn stars
Speaking of porn stars; can somebody confirm that Sarah jay came through this area about 10 years ago to provide her service? I could have sworn I paid her a visit. I mean this chick had the tats down her back and everything but I did not know any porn starts at the time. It was a complete GFE and I recall that she wanted to go another round. Can anyone here recall such a visit?
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





