Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,226 to 27,240 of 41292
-
05-03-20 21:02 #14067Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Dick, give me some dick!!!! The bigger the blacker the better!
-
05-03-20 19:29 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 266The drugs are real
One of the times I saw her there was burnt aluminum foil sitting right on top in the trash can. I told her to watch out for that lifestyle as it will consume you until you're in a cage or a box. See seemed very surprised by either the result I was speaking of or the fact I brought it up. I'm saddened to hear she is that far gone even though I knew it was inevitable. She really was nice and cute, but her lifestyle appears to have caught up quickly.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 16:10 #14065Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Seriously, I need some
-
05-03-20 16:08 #14064Racist douchebag

Posts: 204I need some big dick, some big, fat, black dick.
-
05-03-20 15:53 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks for Warning
First, do not feel bad, I have been had twice!
Originally Posted by BlackBeard
[View Original Post]
Second, thanks for the warning. That tat on her chest is easy to remember, I will avoid her!
Thanks again.
-
05-03-20 13:11 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 85Outstanding.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 11:25 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 34Bizzy Lizzy
I had a dream with Bizzy Lizzy Saturday afternoon. She was in a safe place close to the town center. Her looks was OK, and made me feel comfortable when I arrived. Since it was my first time only was Hh. The dream was good had protection so intent was to make use of all my time. She started with BBJ and was it was good enough when I didn't use the protection this time she can finish like that deep down her throat. Maybe next time I will see what everything else is about. For now she has got that Halo.
-
05-03-20 11:16 #14060Regular Member

Posts: 10Cash and Dash
She deletes her post on STG but here it is.
Originally Posted by BlackBeard
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/575913408174
-
05-03-20 10:29 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 242ISO big tits
I love big tits and I cannot lie. Any recommendations for a nice GFE big titty girl?
-
05-03-20 07:32 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 560Sandman and the sweet Sugar
Hey it's not my fault I saw her about 10:15!! Course not sure what day it was last week. I do agree she's not a early morning girl, but she is a great hook up. God I wish I knew her back when she was doing porn my god she was a knock out!
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 06:11 #14057Senior Member

Posts: 1840Pornstars
I've a had a few noteworthy encounters with pornstars in my mongering career albeit they were some time ago. First they are expensive, second I've never ever seen one in Jacksonville! Closest city I've ever saw a true pornstar is Orlando. Now a days anyone woman that makes a fifteen minute video claims to be a pornstar, in my opinion a video or two does not a pornstar make. But hey if you've fucked Janice Griffith that definitely qualifies! JD.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 05:54 #14056Senior Member

Posts: 1840[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
05-03-20 02:30 #14055Regular Member

Posts: 3Any luck with her? Any contact info?
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 01:44 #14054Regular Member

Posts: 10Cash and Dash
Well finally I've been had. This girl dash on me on my dreams. Becareful fellas. This one on me, but don't let it happen to you!!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/805224612200
-
05-03-20 01:21 #14053Senior Member

Posts: 1260Agree To All
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
When I was explaining how I weeded out fake posts, it was specifically towards Jayse's post to which he attached the fake ad. But you gentlemen brought up valid points as well. I DO use those criterias when I'm studying an ad and trying to determine whether it's fake or not.
Originally Posted by Low Baller
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys for adding what I failed to mention. It helps others from wasting their time. That's what this board should be about.
Bravo👏😄
Who wouldnt want to fuck a former First Lady with great tits? Lol











Reply With Quote




