Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,196 to 27,210 of 41297
-
05-04-20 20:03 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 554Ashton
Has anyone have any recent news about Ashton? Its a shame. Also on a different note, GREAT JOB A-2 on the rename of that racial douche bag Jdeen.
-
05-04-20 20:02 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 435I will say from the pictures posted to what she looks like now she has lost well over a hundred pounds. Her name is Kandy for a reason. The more you smoke the more you lose.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 19:09 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 60Hr for 3 benjis.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 16:53 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 347Greek
Any good Greek providers that can take it like a champ? Asking for a friend.
-
05-04-20 16:23 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 324I'm dying over here.
Well deserved!
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 16:18 #14097Senior Member

Posts: 324Hahahahaha!
A2- You just made my day. Anyone else just noticing Jimmy Dean's title of "Racist Douchebag"? Couldn't have said it any better. -F904.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 16:11 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 324Caution: Downhill Spiral Ahead
Kandy has had a number of different types of reviews. From bad smells, to being robbed, to major drug issues and her terrible hotel accommodations. Early on she had some ok reviews as well for great BBBJ and decent experiences from different mongers. I'd tread lightly fellas. Her story mirrors many others' downhill path that involved DBs, robberies, poor hygiene, and ultimately an OD. The characters change, but the story is the same. Just my two pennies. Weight your risk versus reward. -F904.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 15:02 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 933Kandy
I saw her once. The meet was just OK and nothing really to write home about. Picked her up and went back to my place. BBBJ was OK then hit a few positions and finished BBBJCIM. She's kinda marshmellowy meaning kinda thick but mushy all over. Never repeated.
Originally Posted by DewnBiggrlz
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 13:19 #14094Regular Member

Posts: 10It's not Darby. She left her probably fake LV bag behind and there got her pimp or her address.
Originally Posted by TheFatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 13:09 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 435I have never had a problem with her I've never had a problem with the smell that if you people have complained about I've always found her to be pleasant and very accommodating.
Originally Posted by DewnBiggrlz
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 12:36 #14092Regular Member

Posts: 6Wait. What?!
"Back when she was doing porn?" I can't believe I missed that. Are there any links still available?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 12:35 #14091Regular Member

Posts: 6Not a morning person
I've seen Sugar a few times and always had a great dream. Her comms are a little spotty in the AM and I've noticed better response after noon. I suspect she's a night owl and I try to see her later in the day.
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 12:07 #14090Senior Member

Posts: 85Ok my mistake fam.
Originally Posted by TheFatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 11:58 #14089Senior Member

Posts: 1170Darby and pics
Darby is now requesting pics of clients before she'll see them. Why would these girls think a guy would want to share his pic with a hooker? This remains a mystery to me. Sometimes they tell me if I need a pic, so do they. How they have come to this conclusion is, in itself, a mystery! I often tell them I need a pic to verify that they are what I'm paying for since they are charging a fee; why would they need one from me and I'm not charging a fee?
-
05-04-20 11:53 #14088Regular Member

Posts: 19So, now to sound harsh, but since she popped out the kid, is she back in the game?
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





