Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1157
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #242

    Check your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for suggestions on providers who can really deepthroat and do BBBJ and was told about this forum. Any suggestions??

    Happy to share deets on the ones I have met!

    New here. But love it already!
    I have one for you so check your inbox.

  2. #241

    Deepthroat

    Been looking for suggestions on providers who can really deepthroat and do BBBJ and was told about this forum. Any suggestions??

    Happy to share deets on the ones I have met!

    New here. But love it already!

  3. #240

    I'm pretty sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad would be good.
    Monse is a popular stripper that provides extras. As far as I've seen she hasn't been advertising.

  4. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Monse is amazing.
    Link to ad would be good.

  5. #238

    Monse

    Monse is amazing.

  6. #237

    Ehhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    I saw jazmine advertising on tryst when I was browsing last night.
    In my experience she's not all that solid of a BJ and looks wise is a pretty far cry from her pictures. Not a bad BJ don't get me wrong, but def not a ms. Amazing or someone on equal par.

  7. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I have also seen jazminelikesto recently for cds, bbbjcimws. Pretty solid deal for $. 6 I stumbled across this site trying to find Jazmine's number bc that other site is currently down.
    I saw jazmine advertising on tryst when I was browsing last night.

  8. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Her snap is in the ad.
    So it is! I admit I did not read that far down.

  9. #234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's still currently providing. She has a Snapchat where she'll post rates and location there typically. I'm not sure if I can post that here bc her sc name appears to be a first and last name. Will send in pm if requested pretty solid BBBJCIM. Don't know about BBFS bc I've only seen her for 2 qvs. I have also seen jazminelikesto recently for cds, bbbjcimws. Pretty solid deal for $. 6 I stumbled across this site trying to find Jazmine's number bc that other site is currently down.
    Her snap is in the ad.

  10. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's currently providing and not sure about the BBFS topic.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/150531950041
    Yeah she's still currently providing. She has a Snapchat where she'll post rates and location there typically. I'm not sure if I can post that here bc her sc name appears to be a first and last name. Will send in pm if requested pretty solid BBBJCIM. Don't know about BBFS bc I've only seen her for 2 qvs. I have also seen jazminelikesto recently for cds, bbbjcimws. Pretty solid deal for $. 6 I stumbled across this site trying to find Jazmine's number bc that other site is currently down.

  11. #232

    Mizz Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    You got her number?
    Not sure if she's currently providing and not sure about the BBFS topic.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/150531950041

  12. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She is really really really fat.
    You got her number?

  13. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got anything on her? Some reports from the bareback forum say she does a good BBBJ. Wondering if she'll allow light facefucking.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....mazing-Reviews
    She is really really really fat.

  14. #229

    For reals

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDude0  [View Original Post]
    You actually got her to show up for an appointment? Bravo.
    Seriously. I gave up on her after the third jerk around and no show. Bravo indeed.

  15. #228

    Mizz Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got anything on her? Some reports from the bareback forum say she does a good BBBJ. Wondering if she'll allow light facefucking.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....mazing-Reviews
    Very good BBBJ, but more slow and sensual. Didn't seem like the kind to take a hard throat fucking. She has also gained quite a bit of weight since she took those pics, definitely a bbw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape